Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 10-27-2009, 01:35 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of you Titan fans apply for the Forum Mock!
Old 10-27-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I'd love to, but I'm loaded with school. Workin on a project right now, have to get another project start, a quiz this Friday, a test next Monday, a paper due next Friday, and homework mixed in between. I had a lot of fun in Neko's last year though, and I suggest for any of the guys here to do it. I had to control Denver instead of Tennessee, and it was a fun way to learn about other teams. Plus, I basically got to start from scratch and build the Denver 3-4 DEF from the bottom up.

I ended getting like Clay Mathews Jr., Sean Smith, James Laurinitis, Rashod Johnson, and traded for Robert Geathers, Chike Okeafor, and I believe Marcus Spears too. It was probably more fun for me to rebuild another team than draft for the Titans. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I would have if I wasn't swamped with work this entire week into weekend into next week. I have no idea who unbiased is (name of our fantasy GM) but I'll keep my eyes peeled on it. There really is one way to displease me right now, well two. One is drafting a QB, the second is drafting Carlos Dunlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please, for the love of Eric Berry, read this!

Coach Fisher's Conference Call With Jacksonville Media.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:40 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Vince Young is starting this week? Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this game. This is the game I am most excited about. Titans get their first win, baby!

I think the defense will be excited, and will do everything possible to win this game. I think this is just what the doctor ordered. This team will rally. I still believe in this team. Young just being on the field will make CJ more dangerous, as the Jags will hesitate an extra second to determine whether or not Young has the ball. CJ will play like a god...all he needs is an extra second and he will be doing an endzone dance.

And as a side note, I would like to admit that I was one of the people that was complaining when the Titans drafted CJ. I thought he was just an average college runningback with a lot of speed. Boy was I wrong! He is one of the elite runningbacks in the league. Usually, I don't like to be wrong. But in this situation it is a pleasant surprise!!!

Wow. How have I set up a recipe for disappointment or what? But I can't help it. I still like Fisher as a coach, and I think this team is still a winner. I don't care what their record is. This is a good team.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Please, for the love of Eric Berry, read this!

Coach Fisher's Conference Call With Jacksonville Media.
Quote:
(are you surprised at all you’re favored in the game?)

“I wasn’t even aware of it. Ask me in 30 seconds.”

(are you surprised at all you’re favored in the game?)

“I was just informed that. Yeah, I’d have to say so but we don’t pay much attention to that.”
LULZ wiener wiener wiener wiener and chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant tell if jeff fisher is taking his job seriously any more
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://thomabraham.net/home1.html

Lendale and Bulluck sign a Terrible Towel.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post

If we win Sunday, you can officially count me in as a believer of the TT Curse.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:55 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

After reading a lot of the input from the other guys on the board, I'm reminded again why only Titans fans should talk about Titans football. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
i cant tell if jeff fisher is taking his job seriously any more
You got to think it has to suck when the owner goes in over your head. Have to hope the team rallies around VY, but according to Glazer, teammates still want Collins in there. I'm completely against keeping old man Collins there, cause he has proved that he is ineffective when the game rests in his hands.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know a few of us have said that there is no way Fisher gets fired this season, but Adam Scheffter just brought up something interesting this morning. He basically agreed that there is no way Bud Adams is going to fire Jeff Fisher and eat the rest of that contract while paying a new staff, but he did say that some teams might approach Bud Adams about trading draft picks to the Titans for the rights to Fisher a la Chucky Gruden. So will a couple of first round picks and getting rid of Fisher's contract be too much to pass up?
Old 11-01-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I know a few of us have said that there is no way Fisher gets fired this season, but Adam Scheffter just brought up something interesting this morning. He basically agreed that there is no way Bud Adams is going to fire Jeff Fisher and eat the rest of that contract while paying a new staff, but he did say that some teams might approach Bud Adams about trading draft picks to the Titans for the rights to Fisher a la Chucky Gruden. So will a couple of first round picks and getting rid of Fisher's contract be too much to pass up?
I seriously doubt it would be a first rounder that we get, though a 2nd rounder is much more plausible. For that, I wouldn't mind it. Start new and see if thats what this organization needs to get back to the playoffs and deeper once we get there.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, if I was Bud I wouldn't take anything less than a 1st for him if I wanted to do that. Jon Gruden fetched two first rounders and Jeff Fisher is probably thought more highly of than Gruden was.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol never new you could trade for a coach
Old 11-06-2009, 08:37 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Fisher was asked about Finny and Mawae being named in the Top 10 dirtiest players. I liked his answer:

Quote:
(on Cortland Finnegan and Kevin Mawae being named two of the top 10 dirtiest players)

I think both of them were also selected to the Pro Bowl last year.
:D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:38 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

heroic answer...your up early TH :D
Old 11-06-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
heroic answer...your up early TH :D
Lol, I was up all night writing an English paper. Totally waited til the last minute, but I got that biz done!

I come visit SWDC whenever I get writer's block, though. ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Some very, very good articles:

Mawae fire back at Rodney Harrison - NCP

Quote:
“If Rodney Harrison wants to accuse somebody of being dirty, tell him to look at his 16 years of highlights,” Mawae said.
Hood, Titans happy to find each other - NCP

Quote:
And though the Titans have the same number of wins as the Browns, Hood is happy to be away from the situation in Cleveland.

“It had nothing to do with my play at Cleveland. It was one of those things where I really wanted to get out of there, because I didn’t like how things were going, how things were being run there,” Hood said. “I’m just a big guy on character and how things are supposed to be played out, and it wasn’t a good situation for me. It was to a point where football wasn’t even fun for me. It was terrible to me.”

Hood didn’t want to elaborate on specifics, but simply said it was something he’d never experienced before in his seven-year NFL career.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Really good article about Jeff Fisher out of Buffalo:

Sullivan: Fisher's run is definition of continuity - Buffalo News

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
If we win Sunday, you can officially count me in as a believer of the TT Curse.
So, how about it?? Stomped on the Terrible Towel and lost 8 in a row including last year and the playoffs.

Lendale and Bulluck sign one basically nullifying it as well as Jeff Fisher saying he has one in his house and the Titans have hung one up in the locker room and the Titans have won 3 in a row.

What is everybodys take on this??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm not a believer. Just a coincidence that people like David Climer like to run with.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think there's definitely some truth in the TT curse.

I also believe that my home-made doll with a lock of Philip Rivers' hair is gonna be the key to Denver winning on Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to let you know that the Terrible Towel curse has moved on to another team:

The Bengals. Again. They finally have a good year and then their fans ruin it for them. They'll never learn.

http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morning...Terrible-Towel

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...ifferent-bird/

How does Bud Adams flipping the bird have anything to do with, McDonalds, Chickens and PETA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote