Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 01-28-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...-Earnest-Byner

Running backs coach Earnest Byner has been fired.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-hq-vid...and-CJ2K-diary

CJ and Vince would be awesome to hang around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Gerald McGrath. He is the sexxxorzzzzz
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard the idea of moving Jason Jones to LE a couple times and I was thinking about drafting him on my team to play LE for a fantasy draft I'm doing but I wanted to talk to you guys first. My current D-line is DE Antwan Odom, NT Vince Wilfork, and UT Jay Ratliff. We're in round 12 so as you can imagine it's slim pickings at 4-3 DE. The best DE left IMO is Kiwanuka and seeing as there were possibilities of him being traded to Tennessee I figured you guys would be the perfect people to ask this question: Would you rather have Jones or Kiwanuka as your DE in this situation?
Old 02-21-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBH I'd say take Kiwi to be your RE and Odom at LE. I for one think Jason Jones could kick out to LE if need be, but Kiwi is definitely more proven in that area.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
TBH I'd say take Kiwi to be your RE and Odom at LE. I for one think Jason Jones could kick out to LE if need be, but Kiwi is definitely more proven in that area.
Alright, thank you sir.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG this is greatness

Last edited by TitanHope : 03-01-2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Embedded the Youtube vid! -TH
islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I peed my pants. LOL!!!

Quote:
Old 03-01-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
OMG this is greatness

LOL! That's awesome!!! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 03-01-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

2010 schedule has been released!

Looks good! Kind of hard, but we can do it!

Also, title's been changed! Hello 2010!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I love the bye week.

Quote:
Old 04-20-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

like dough said nice bye week right in the middle, and opening with oakland at home is definitely a plus, pretty tough overall though
Old 04-20-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
OMG this is greatness

Wow....just watched that.....omg that was epic.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

There's a good chance that Pittsburgh will be without Ben Roethlisberger when they come to Nashville in Week 2, so I'd say there's a solid chance we start off 2-0 before going to NY to face the Giants.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I think we match up well agianst the giants though.

Quote:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I think we match up well agianst the giants though.
Should we spot them another 21-0 lead again to make the game interesting?

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
humdawgger

145 days til the first Titans game!!!

Just found these forums and they look pretty sweet.

Draft-related question, is anyone else terrified of us drafting Pierre-Paul (I think he's gonna suck)?
Old 04-20-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by humdawgger View Post
145 days til the first Titans game!!!

Just found these forums and they look pretty sweet.

Draft-related question, is anyone else terrified of us drafting Pierre-Paul (I think he's gonna suck)?
Whoo! Always great to have more Titans fans around draft time! Welcome aboard!

I like JPP, and don't think he's gonna suck. He's just gonna take some work. I am concerned about his tackling, and sometimes he looks lost in the backfield. I'd have nightmares of him playing contain and tackling MoJo Drew. He was very disruptive though and put pressure on the QB often, which is what we need. I'm not scared of him, but I do like Derrick Morgan better. I think if there's a place for the likes of JPP to succeed, it's with the Titans where we like our DL's to pin their ears back and attack the QB.

Plus, he draws a lot of favorable comparements to The Freak, and if he's 2/3's of the player Kearse was, I'll gladly take him!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm calling 10-6 with a shot at 11-5.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
humdawgger

"Suck" was probably a bit harsh- I meant that as more of a "we won't get nearly what we were anticipating with him". I think he exemplifies the stereotype of a workout warrior, plus there are plenty of warning signs: only one year even playing at the D1 level, opposing OL's attentions were more directed at their other DE (don't remember his name), and he just scares me (very subjective I know).

Anyways, I feel like there are better DE options potentially available (Morgan/Dunlap/Graham), or corner (Haden if he falls, or I really like Kyle Wilson personally). I don't believe that there is a 0% chance of JPP succeeding in the NFL, just I think there are better choices.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by humdawgger View Post
"Suck" was probably a bit harsh- I meant that as more of a "we won't get nearly what we were anticipating with him". I think he exemplifies the stereotype of a workout warrior, plus there are plenty of warning signs: only one year even playing at the D1 level, opposing OL's attentions were more directed at their other DE (don't remember his name), and he just scares me (very subjective I know).

Anyways, I feel like there are better DE options potentially available (Morgan/Dunlap/Graham), or corner (Haden if he falls, or I really like Kyle Wilson personally). I don't believe that there is a 0% chance of JPP succeeding in the NFL, just I think there are better choices.
I gotcha. He is a bit of a workout warrior, but I think he actually tested worse than expected at the combine. We were all expecting Kearse 2.0, but he came in shorter than expected, shorter arms than expected, and didn't run as fast. It may have even hurt his stock, as Morgan cemented himself as the #1 DE on most boards afterwards.

I'd put him in the "workout warrior"'s sister category, the "one-year-wonder" category, cause he was good in college, and even made the 1st Team All-Big East team in just 7 starts. In JUCO he was a JUCO All-American. He's performed at every level he's played at so far. His motor is very good too, and on the level of Morgan, so there's no effort issue like with Dunlap. No character concerns either, other than he may be pretty dumb, lol. So when you combine that with the immense potential his physical tools give him, then there's a chance he develops into a very good pass-rusher in the NFL.

We're all huge fans on Morgan, Graham, and Wilson too. Not so much Dunlap, I don't think. Not as #16 at least, although like with JPP, his best chance at success could be with Tennessee. I totally understand ya though, and I think most agree with ya. JPP's far from a sure thing.

Selvie is the DE you're thinking of.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:23 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Here's an intriguing question. If we go DE in the first and Greg Hardy is still available with our 3rd rounders, do we pull the trigger? If he could stay healthy he would be a beast here I believe.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:29 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hardy would be sweet at our pic in the 3rd but I'm still worried about what I view as one of our greatest need which is strengthening CB and secondary, harper's name still makes me want to puke
Old 04-21-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Here's an intriguing question. If we go DE in the first and Greg Hardy is still available with our 3rd rounders, do we pull the trigger? If he could stay healthy he would be a beast here I believe.
I'd be absolutely for it. I think we take two DE's when it's all said and done, and Hardy risk/reward in the 3rd is more than worth it. We could use our other 3rd RD'er on a CB like Amari Spievey.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.