Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-21-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...th+Tony+Brown+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Whoo! Excellent news!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not really Titans discussion, I know, but I know a couple of you guys are Vols fans, and I just wanted to know what you thought of OT Chris Scott. Trying to find stuff on him, but there's not a lot; Scott didn't put up a report for him either.

Any information would be appreciated.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Not really Titans discussion, I know, but I know a couple of you guys are Vols fans, and I just wanted to know what you thought of OT Chris Scott. Trying to find stuff on him, but there's not a lot; Scott didn't put up a report for him either.

Any information would be appreciated.
He's a mammoth of a man. Played mostly OT in college, but he'll probably be a guard for you guys. Could also back up right tackle. I think he has a lot of upside at guard and could be a solid starter in a couple of years. Definite strength is his run blocking. Pass blocking needs work but that'll be masked at OG.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a dream last night that William Hayes exploded this season, and had 8 Sacks and the season was only like 2/3rds of the way over.

Just thought ya'll should know. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know your dream will come true
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
you know your dream will come true

Oh yeah!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

William Hayes gives me a boner. He is easily our most gifted athlete on our D-line (easily may be a strong word, Ford and JJones are freaks also). I remember Washburn saying that he was our strongest player on defense now that Haynesworth is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

love his helmet, sexual innuendo intentional
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:50 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Anyone else besides me think it's pretty cool that we're all pretty much 1st Generation Titans fans? B)

Like, not just the 1st generation of our families, but like...ever.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never thought of it like that.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yeah, I think it's pretty cool.

And when you think about it more, most of the AFC South is like that. The Texans haven't been around 10 years yet, and the Jags have been around about 12. We're all kind've 1st Gen fans. That's why I've always felt like we're all a rag tag group, and possibly why we get along pretty well, lol.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope that includes me :D

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love me some titans lol, rams vs titans was the first super bowl i ever watched, and best. I will always remember that game.

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
Love me some titans lol, rams vs titans was the first super bowl i ever watched, and best. I will always remember that game.

Scat man i miss you no ****

Old 06-17-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Scat man i miss you no ****
Whats up man, I miss this shish and most my posters gone, imma have to poor some Henny for em lol. But yea, a lot has changed since ive been here, im a full fledged raider fan now lol, but as always i just love Vandy, number one and i still respect all teams. Jason Jones, is my boy lol

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 06-17-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Whats up man, I miss this shish and most my posters gone, imma have to poor some Henny for em lol. But yea, a lot has changed since ive been here, im a full fledged raider fan now lol, but as always i just love Vandy, number one and i still respect all teams. Jason Jones, is my boy lol

Yea i don't be on as much as i used to...being a man and all..Titans forever though

Old 06-17-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Yea i don't be on as much as i used to...being a man and all..Titans forever though
yea man, me too. Im workin on life an gettin a girl, she a jamacan - indian mix, she really hot man lol

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 06-18-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yea man, me too. Im workin on life an gettin a girl, she a jamacan - indian mix, she really hot man lol
I need a picture. I got a good one too

Old 06-19-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Derrick Morgan was arrested for speeding and driving on a suspended license the other day. No biggie.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:18 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Derrick Morgan was arrested for speeding and driving on a suspended license the other day. No biggie.
As long as he doesn't have a need for speed like Haynesworth, lol.

A great video on Stafon Johnson. Shows what all he's been through, and why a lot of us wanted the team to add him in addition to his natural talent.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

ATV practiced with the 1st team DEF the other day. It seems they're giving everyone a shot to win the LCB spot.

I wonder if they'll give Fuller a shot, but he's practically a starter anyway at NB. It just depends on if they prefer him there to matchup with slot WR's/TE's/RB's or if they're fine with Mouton/McCourty/Verner doing it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Read today that Finny will be working out with Darrelle Revis for 3 weeks this summer. Don't think they'll teach each other too much, but working out with the best with help Finny and maybe some of Finny's tenacity will rub off on Revis. Finny has worked out with Ocho Cinco in the past too, I believe.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cards and Titans are gonna hold a joint practice after our preseason game, last time you did this you a brawl broke out between you and the Rams, odds of a repeat?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:21 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Hahahahahaha! I remember that!

I think KVB was in the middle of that. He tore off his jersey, ripped out a Rams player's spine, and then wore the guy's entrails around his neck while howling at the top of his lungs like a motha' f*ckin' banshee norse god of thunder as onlookers sat in utter astonishment.

That's just a loose rendering though...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.