Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 01-27-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. I just won it on Wednesday and it arrived on Saturday. Pretty fast shipping...

Its pretty amazing. Feels alot lighter than my Reed, but still looks crisp and clean. I love it.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys I'm trying to get a mock FA/ Draft goin and the Skins are still open

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=18848

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:11 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i liek the redskins
Old 03-03-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

We're now ~8m under the cap per JLC.

Portis has recently restructured.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:42 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

check out that cap space! bring on ocho!!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post

i wish, he would be huge for us!

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post

Who would we trade? I like 85 but we always.... always overpay.

Last edited by McBain : 03-05-2008 at 06:05 PM.
McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
Who would we trade? I like 85 but we always.... always overpay.
I'm not on the "bring Ocho cinco to DC" bandwagon. He'll cost too much in a trade, want a bigger contract and he is 30. We've got plenty of money tied up in Moss & Randel El. I would rather get a cheaper veteran option like Hackett or Johnson.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:09 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i doubt bryant johnson would come cheap first off. and hacketts a decent option but neither are anywhere even close to ochos level. more than likely wed have to get into a bidding war with the bills for bryant and he is not worth that. and who cares if ocho wants more money. i only have a problem paying a lot of money to players who dont deserve it. ocho is one of the best receivers in all of football and probably still has another 3-4 years left at that elite status level. i mean look what TO is doing at 34. over the past 6 years, ocho he has averaged 1340 yards receiving per season, 89 receptions per year, and 8 tds per year. my guess would be that in fact he would be cheaper to get than what he is actually worth. the actual trade probably wouldnt be all that bad but yes wed probably have to give him a new contract.

Last edited by DiG : 03-06-2008 at 01:11 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:21 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think of bringing DeAngelo Hall in? I think giving up your 1st round pick would be a steal for him.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:32 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id prolly do it

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Redskins4Bowl26

I think we should stay away from DeAngelo Hall and Chad Johnson. Both can be distractions, one has reportedly gotten in a fight with a position coach verbally and punched his head coach. The other was to childish to suck up sucking last season and had to yell at his coach during a game.

Neither of those types of players were used to build this Joe Gibbs team. I don't think we should start adding them now.

We should really take advantage of the draft this year.

:D

It would be cool though I will admit.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:29 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to see the Redskins bringing in Hackett. He hasn't had the market that I expected, probably due to his injuries. That said, he's a perfect fit for what the Redskins want. A big number 2 WR that knows the offense and allows Randle El to work out of the slot more. This could allow the Redskins to be more aggressive in the draft if they wanted, or to add depth. I mean, this could allow them pursue a Phillip Merling, who likely won't be there when the Redskins pick. Merling has the edge quickness to be effective on the outside and enough bulk to slide inside and pass rush. Or this could let them target a CB and move up. Adding Hackett would open so many doors for them in regards to adding quality talent towards next season.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

i wouldnt argue with signing hacket, especially since he may come cheaper this late in FA. id prefer a trade for a guy like roy williams or chad johnson but like you said hackett opens a lot of doors for us. its rumored that he has a few other visits set up this week so i dont anticipate he signs anywhere till friday or so.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Dirty, I agree with you that we need a bonafide No.1 receiver. Santana is not that guy, at least anymore.

I really hope we can make a move for Boldin, who reportedly wants out of Zona per JLC (and some other sources). He's a big, VERY physical target, who knows the west coast system. Him, Santana and ARE would be a great squad.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

id give almost anything for boldin. seriously.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:11 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Boldin is the perfect WCO WR!

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:25 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to have Boldin, but I would've much rather drafted Boldin when we had the chance to in the '03 Draft. But of course back then we were Advanced Florida University, and picked Taylor Jacobs. Excuse me while I go sob in a corner.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if we got boldin that would be f ing awesome hes one of my favorite wr's in the league and would fit perfect

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I would love to have Boldin, but I would've much rather drafted Boldin when we had the chance to in the '03 Draft. But of course back then we were Advanced Florida University, and picked Taylor Jacobs. Excuse me while I go sob in a corner.
Oh god, please don't bring that up.

I've been trying to block out those 2-3 years.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Yesterday I was watching the local news and Bugel was working out with Albert up at UVA for their pro day. This guy is a freak. He's listed at around 310, but he has no linemen gut. He's straight up muscle.

I can already see him pulling for Portis and blowing apart Lbers.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Yesterday I was watching the local news and Bugel was working out with Albert up at UVA for their pro day. This guy is a freak. He's listed at around 310, but he has no linemen gut. He's straight up muscle.

I can already see him pulling for Portis and blowing apart Lbers.
I can see him going much higher than our pick to be honest, but yeah I love Albert.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote