Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-13-2007, 02:44 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Its 10x better than that crap the Bears play in. I mean the Lions and Vikings, YUCK!
At least we've got a good team in our division.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:45 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Btw, would anyone care if the city of Seattle was blasted off the map?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:50 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i actually just used scissor to remove it, but if ya got the equipment go ahead

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Btw, would anyone care if the city of Seattle was blasted off the map?
I wouldn't object to it.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:19 AM    (permalink
Frisco-9ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Well the thing about the NFC West is that their isn't the rivalries that have been going on forever like the NFC North or the NFC

i mean Arizona's biggest rival is probably Dallas, San Fran is Oakland, Seattle is Denver, & im not sure about the Rams & the fact that a different team has won the division every year since it was created except with Seattle the last 2 years
Division Championships (17)
NFC West: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1981, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 2002

hmm........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_49ers
Old 05-13-2007, 03:30 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well the thing about the NFC West is that their isn't the rivalries that have been going on forever like the NFC North or the NFC

i mean Arizona's biggest rival is probably Dallas, San Fran is Oakland, Seattle is Denver, & im not sure about the Rams & the fact that a different team has won the division every year since it was created except with Seattle the last 2 years
I would say that St. Louis and San Fran are big rivals but i think Seattle and St. Louis are the new big time rivals in the NFC west cuz when i went to the Rams game in the Edwards Jones Dome there were a couple of drunk Seattle fans talkin crap say that all Rams fans are pussys and challenged any rams fan to a fight and onw guy sitting two rows in front of him punches him in the square in the face and he knocked him the **** out! he didnt say 1 word or any of the other Seattle fans but every1 applauded the Ram fan who hit him when he got out.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:35 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I would say that St. Louis and San Fran are big rivals but i think Seattle and St. Louis are the new big time rivals in the NFC west cuz when i went to the Rams game in the Edwards Jones Dome there were a couple of drunk Seattle fans talkin crap say that all Rams fans are pussys and challenged any rams fan to a fight and onw guy sitting two rows in front of him punches him in the square in the face and he knocked him the **** out! he didnt say 1 word or any of the other Seattle fans but every1 applauded the Ram fan who hit him when he got out.
Right, so rivalies are now based on when fans fight each other or talk crap about the other team because that doesn't happen at every stadium. Good reasoning.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:36 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisco-9ers View Post
Division Championships (17)
NFC West: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1981, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 2002

hmm........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_49ers

that was a completely different division, after the Texans were added all of the divisions were rearranged, the Cards used to be in the NFC East and the Seahawks were in the AFC west

i believe the 49ers were playing the falcons, rams, & panthers?

Last edited by fenikz : 05-13-2007 at 03:39 AM.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:42 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Right, so rivalies are now based on when fans fight each other or talk crap about the other team because that doesn't happen at every stadium. Good reasoning.
yea i kinda went off track there just remember that for some reason it gave me a chuckle

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 04:04 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that was a completely different division, after the Texans were added all of the divisions were rearranged, the Cards used to be in the NFC East and the Seahawks were in the AFC west

And the Saints were in the old NFC West as well.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:36 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Okay, so this thread has stalled a bit, so let us examine what has the city of Seattle and the state of Washington given to the world. The answer:nothing, abosolutly nothing. They give us a worthless baseball and football franchise and a basketball franchise that doesn't even want to be there. The only thing Washington has given us is the movie Black Sheep, so u know what, here is a solution to the national debt. Sell Washinton to Canada, so the Seahawks can still exist and we don't have to hear about them in the icy country that is wonderful Canada. And that scrubb ass ***** Josh Brown is out of the country. So that is my solution as the next president of the US. Thank u and God Bless America, which Washington is longer apart of. This would also get rid of Tubby.
Seattle gave the world grunge rock. Much better than anything St. Louis has ever done.

On the topic of football, SF will only do well if all the pieces fall into place (which can be said about every team in the NFL), the Cards are still the cards, and the rams are still the rams. There is no competition.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 04:42 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

the seahawks are who though they were, and we let them get away

btw cards division champs last year

Old 05-13-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Frisco-9ers

Quote:

Seattle has won the division 3 times in a row...
NFC West: 2004, 2005, 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Seahawks
Old 05-14-2007, 08:41 AM    (permalink
High Roller
Rookie

High Roller hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Should be a really interesting division this year. All about the runningbacks.

Faithful Niner Fan
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:50 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Roller View Post
Should be a really interesting division this year. All about the runningbacks.
I think the Cardinals are all about Leinart, Boldin, and Fitzgerald.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
High Roller
Rookie

High Roller hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I think the Cardinals are all about Leinart, Boldin, and Fitzgerald.
True but they did well last year while Edge was avging under 4 YPC. If he can be productive, which I hope not, they can be scary.

Faithful Niner Fan
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread reminded me of this picture.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:35 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
Seattle gave the world grunge rock. Much better than anything St. Louis has ever done.

On the topic of football, SF will only do well if all the pieces fall into place (which can be said about every team in the NFL), the Cards are still the cards, and the rams are still the rams. There is no competition.
Ummm, besides Blues music, The Spirit of St. Louis (find out what it is if you don't know), Nelly and the Luncatics, Ozzie Smith, Stan the Man, Bob Gibson, Pujols, Brett Hull, The Louis and Clark Expedition, 1904 Olympics, The Oregon Trail, Maya Angelou, Busch Beer, Jack Buck and Harry Carey (Yes he came from St.Louis), Redd Foxx, Jenna Fischer from The Office, Ryan Howard, Kellen Winslow Sr, Randy Orton.................yes besides those things any more that kick the living crap out of grunge rock, St. Louis doesn't have anything better.

And as for that 2004 "Division Title", that is a pretty weak division title seeing as the Rams beat the Seahawks three times that year, I mean technically the Seahawks won the division, but really, who ruled that division???

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:07 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I went to Seattle last year (I was on my way back from a Canada vacation) and there was nothing but that Space Pin thing. Pretty boring place.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post
Jenna Fischer from The Office
And really, shouldn't that be enough to win anyone over?
Old 05-31-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So message of this thread: SEATTLE SUCKS!
Old 05-31-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFC South and East laugh at you.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The NFC South and East laugh at you.
Yeah, but thats not fair we have the Cardinals who just suck and we got the Seahawks who no one cares about. So its no fair. The South have the Saints, America's Favorites, Michael Vick, a porrenial contender in Carolina. And Tampa, well, I guess u have nice weather. In the east, every division game is a bloody rivalry.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Jeff Wilkins is better than Josh Brown, and so is whoever the 49ers and Cardinals kicker is too.

1. Jeff Wilkins
2. San Fran's Kicker
3. Arizona's Kicker
4. Our Backup
T-5. Arizona's Backup
T-5. Josh Brown

JOSH BROWN SUCKS!
Old 06-03-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rams must suck pretty bad then, since Josh Brown beat them twice last year.