Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-06-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always had a great respect for Romo and always had him as a top 10 QB but after last night, he may very well be top 5 or 6. He's a god damn baller. Loved Murray coming out of college and good lord if healthy, he's gonna continue his year from last year and be a stud. Good game last night and here's to more exciting games this year
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing great about Murray is that he's got a lot of patience. Notice how he shuffles to the hole, stops when he's behind enough lineman for a split second, then bursts forward when they start to get a good push. That type of patience is what makes running backs great. Here's to hoping he stays healthy this year, and for many to come. He may be the next great Cowboys runner that's been missing since Emmitt retired. It's crazy how he lasted until the third, but I'm not mad considering they got Tyron Smith and Bruce Carter in addition to him.

Tyron took some abuse. lol Considering it's JPP it's not so bad. He'll get used to that side eventually.

Bruce Carter quietly had a really nice game. He looks like another steal. This team is showing something nice in terms of drafting and finding overlooked gems. Romo and Austin were undrafted and now Pro Bowlers. Witten was a third rounder that's a future Hall of Famer. Ratliff was a 7th rounder, and now it's continuing with Sean Lee, Demarco Murray, Bruce Carter, etc. The last two drafts are slowly looking better and better. Gotta throw in Lissemore and Brent too.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Murray's patience that 40+ yarder was rediculus considering he ran directly into Kiwi and almost got tackled by Vickers before swinging it wide for the big gain. Dare I say that play was Barry Sanders like :) I think he either outsmarted himself or ran out of juice at the end though. There was no need to cut back infield into a pack of defenders. Dez had the angle on the defender closest to Murray and had he continued down the sideline it probably would have been a TD.

But that's just nit picking
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I saw that after the replay too. With the angle Dez had, he probably shorted himself 15 yards if not the TD, but he was probably gassed. 1 thing that is nice about him is he is a very intelligent football player. Remember that time Choice ran out of bounds when it wasn't even necessary and he stopped the clock? I'm forgetting the game, but just a lack of awareness of what's going on during the game. When Murray got that 1st down late he immediately slid. He's always aware of those situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
Hey everybody! Long time, no see!
Well it feels great to start the season this way :)
Wow Modano, welcome back son! Long time, no see for sure.

Great to see MOTH back to posting more normally too! I hope you never get in another relationship again! haha jk. Happy to see you moved on from that tramp.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH is dead.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Great feeling today after that win, but guys... It's just the Giants.

I'll feel better once we beat a legit team. lol.

Murray is such a stud. We need to incorporate Felix more or else we can just forget about Murray finishing the season. Murray runs HARD. Did you see him take out Blackburn? OMG.

We got Romo, classic Romo yesterday. Excellent elusiveness from pressure, and some gunslinging that worked and didn't work. He's such a scary QB and so hard to trust... but he's a lot better than what a lot of other teams have, so I'm more than content. He NEEDS to do a better job handling Delay of Games. OMG. He was terrible in that last night.

WRs overall were GREAT! Happy with all of them and let's just hope KO can continue to be reliable.

The OL is our biggest concern right now, but I think that will be their worst game of the season. I can't imagine that kind of repeat penalty wise. Lot of first time jitters, and the more they get to work together, the better we can assume they'll be. Cook is such an upgrade over Costa it ain't funny. I'm loving that upgrade so far. Not proclaiming him our franchise C or anything, but for a 7th rounder, I love the payoff this could mean for our season.

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH for the job Rob Ryan is doing with this defense! That goalline stand was awesome! LOVING our brand new corners!!! Imagine when we get a healthy Jenkins on the field! I'm giddy. Yes, they got beat, but overall they made it tough on the Giants WRs all day and didn't give up. I gotta get used to these 3rd down coverage sacks. That was such a shocker to me. I almost shed a tear.

Ware is going to have a spectacular season. Spencer... :/ Why is he so invisible? DL played great. The Giants had a tough time running the ball and that looks like it could be our strength this year. Sean Lee was great...nice FF on Wilson that took him out of the game. Bruce Carter, wow! Props. He's got sticky hands! He doesn't bounce off of ball carriers. He takes em down!

Jerry Jones can be happy today, cause he didn't have to eat his words about the Cowboys beating the Giants ass!
Old 09-06-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Great Great feeling today after that win, but guys... It's just the Giants.

I'll feel better once we beat a legit team. lol.

Murray is such a stud. We need to incorporate Felix more or else we can just forget about Murray finishing the season. Murray runs HARD. Did you see him take out Blackburn? OMG.
I agree that it's very important for JG to manage Murray so we can have him for 16 games.

Felix looks timid and slow. I'm wondering as the season goes along if we don't see more of Tanner.

Quote:
We got Romo, classic Romo yesterday. Excellent elusiveness from pressure, and some gunslinging that worked and didn't work. He's such a scary QB and so hard to trust... but he's a lot better than what a lot of other teams have, so I'm more than content. He NEEDS to do a better job handling Delay of Games. OMG. He was terrible in that last night.
Romo was great. Not sure all the blame should go on him with the delays. He should get some, but I do remember on one of those he was yelling and clapping like crazy trying to get Cook to snap the ball.

Quote:
WRs overall were GREAT! Happy with all of them and let's just hope KO can continue to be reliable.
A healthy Dez and Austin are scary. It should really open things up for the other WRs.

Quote:
The OL is our biggest concern right now, but I think that will be their worst game of the season. I can't imagine that kind of repeat penalty wise. Lot of first time jitters, and the more they get to work together, the better we can assume they'll be. Cook is such an upgrade over Costa it ain't funny. I'm loving that upgrade so far. Not proclaiming him our franchise C or anything, but for a 7th rounder, I love the payoff this could mean for our season.
Man, I think Cook could do nothing more for the entire season and we've gotten a good return for that 7th rounder.

Yes, the OL needs to work together and some of these issues should take care of themselves. There were def some shaky moments, but I think all considered, they did really well. In fact, as the game got late, I think they actually dominated that vaunted Giant DL. I like Cook for no other reason that he's 320+lbs. Having those huge guys at G-C-G will take a toll on an DL by the middle of the 3rd.

Quote:
CAN I GET A HELL YEAH for the job Rob Ryan is doing with this defense! That goalline stand was awesome! LOVING our brand new corners!!! Imagine when we get a healthy Jenkins on the field! I'm giddy. Yes, they got beat, but overall they made it tough on the Giants WRs all day and didn't give up. I gotta get used to these 3rd down coverage sacks. That was such a shocker to me. I almost shed a tear.
It is amazing how much better a DC is when he has DBs that can actually cover. :)

Nicks was not full speed, but for the most part, our CBs were in the WR's jocks all night long. Much reduced windows for Eli to fit balls in than in the past. That is going to pay big dividends for us as the year goes along; It will def result in more turnovers.

Quote:
Ware is going to have a spectacular season. Spencer... :/ Why is he so invisible? DL played great. The Giants had a tough time running the ball and that looks like it could be our strength this year. Sean Lee was great...nice FF on Wilson that took him out of the game. Bruce Carter, wow! Props. He's got sticky hands! He doesn't bounce off of ball carriers. He takes em down!
With the DL, I think this agains shows that you don't have to have the Giants DL to have a good defense. If you have guys that can cover, it makes the QB hesitate just a fraction and that gives that DL a chance to affect the rhythm. There were so many times that Eli had some pressure that affected the pass. It doesn't always have to be about sacks.

In fact, that pass that was 'wide open' across the middle that Eli missed for a TD. While at first glance, it looks like he missed it, if you go back, you see that there was a little pressure coming at him. Also, the timing of the WRs was affected all game long so that affects Eli's timing also.

The moral is that you don't have just get sacks to disrupt the offense.

Lee is a stud and is a great leader of that defense. He puts guys in the right spot and just has a nose for the football.

Carter is a great find.

Isn't amazing how the defense has gone from old and slow to young and fast almost overnight.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last season I found myself saying "what am I doing sitting on the couch at 4 AM watching this team?". The cowboys broke my heart too many times last season, I was kind of done with watching football.
But the offseason is long, so I was very happy to watch the game yesterday and this time it was worth it.
I think we must stop or at least get better with penalties. We can't shoot ourselves in the foot again and again.
But there's also some space for optimism: we have young, talented players we can trust. The defense looks great and now Rob Ryan can be more aggressive thanks to the new secondary, the offense started out of sync but they have playmakers at every position. I love Murray and the WR corp is very promising.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Did you see this modano?

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...2BDFBE57CB4875
Old 09-06-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to at least see the Seattle game before forming too strong of an opinion about our team this year. Were we just jacked up to play the Giants, with this date circled all off-season, or are we that much of a more improved team. Seattle is a prime let down game facing a rookie QB, we'll see how that goes.

We have a decent shot at being 3-0 going into the Bears game before the bye. Be nice to build some momentum early in the year for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
MOTH is dead.
Seriously, that is horrible. How did he die?
dezsucks (Bob) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nope, never saw it! Thanks for sharing it :)

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sweet!!!!!

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezsucks (Bob) View Post
Seriously, that is horrible. How did he die?
It's a terrible running joke around here, but it's not true. He just went MIA while in a deep relationship gone bad.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a terrible running joke around here, but it's not true. He just went MIA while in a deep relationship gone bad.
What did the guy do to him?
Old 09-06-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
What did the guy do to him?
He was dating a chick, not a guy. LOL.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

Quote:
He was dating a chick, not a guy. LOL.
Since when are post-op dudes, chicks? Was it Longhorn's Legend? LL was already crying up a storm on the Week 1 forum that I had rep after 2 posts.

Anyway, drop me a few digits just to pee him off. I originally wanted PBU as my username but it was not allowed.

Also has anyone told Modano that his favorite HC, Wade, is now DC in Houston? Damn, dat dude, errr chick, must have kept him in some 50 Shades of Grey shizzzzzzzz.

Last edited by dezsucks (Bob) : 09-06-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Since when are post-op dudes, chicks? Was it Longhorn's Legend? LL was already crying up a storm on the Week 1 forum that I had rep after 2 posts.

Anyway, drop me a few digits just to pee him off. I originally wanted PBU as my username but it was not allowed.
This is your best username yet. It matches your feelings, so I don't get why you don't like it. You made it up in your email too.

But more importantly... do you know something I don't know about Moth's relationship? Are you saying he dated a guy who had a sex change done?
Old 09-06-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

Quote:
This is your best username yet. It matches your feelings, so I don't get why you don't like it. You made it up in your email too.

But more importantly... do you know something I don't know about Moth's relationship? Are you saying he dated a guy who had a sex change done?
I wonder cuz if he was locked up for that long (and could not post) it must have been with some 50 Shades of Grey dude ... or a chick with dude strength.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too early to start talking about Seattle? lol
Old 09-06-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Too early to start talking about Seattle? lol
Should be a rout with a rookie QB.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

I have confidence that it will be a win, I'm not sure about route. Lynch is a solid back who burned the defense for 135 yards last year and their defense is much stingier then a beat up Giants team.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH for the job Rob Ryan is doing with this defense!
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Week and a half to prepare.... We should be good to go.

When will we find out if Lynch is suspended or not? I thought it was for the first 2 games. Robert Turbin might beast mode though. I loved that guy in the draft!!!

Let's talk about Dez though. Bob says he disappeared once again in the 2nd half. Can we simply place the blame on Dez that easily though?

I think Romo is simply so comfortable in this offense that he can make all his reads and will throw to the open receiver. We all saw how Robinson excelled as a #3 WR last year because of the targets he got. But he got those targets for a reason. As teams focused heavily on Austin/Bryant, Robinson became a safety net for Romo. So Romo learned to depend on the routes that our #3 WR ran to the point where he became more comfortable throwing in the coverage Robinson drew than the coverage that Austin/Bryant drew.

Ogletree's performance yesterday is very telling. It's not that he's the most talented WR on the roster. ..and it's not the fact that Austin/Bryant aren't doing thier jobs. It's the fact that Romo is so comfortable with his 3rd read, that it's become a mental safety net for him and our #3 WR is getting a ton of targets.

What do you guys think? Am I just imagining things? I can't accept Bob's opinion that Dez disappeared in the second half because he's not a good WR.