Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-09-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
I'm torn at FS. I need to see more of Watkins, and then I'll be ready to say if we have a FS. The first few games, Watkins looked good, then a few bad games. He has the tools, but the mental aspect of the game is huge, and I need to see him play more to know if he has an NFL mind. About Davis, I know he's a good runstopping FS, but that is NOT what we need. We need a cover guy. For me, it's all about complimenting Roy Williams, and we need to have a guy back there that can cover like a corner.
Keep an eye on a player like Dashon Goldson CB/FS for Washington. If Pat Watkins shows signs that he can be our future at Free Safety but doesnt make it totally clear than we should draft a mid round player like Goldson the guy is a solid cover player and can play either Cornerback of Free Safety which is a valuable thing in my opinion. If Watkins doesnt show signs of improvement by the end of the year than we probably should look at drafting a Free Safety early. Either way I think we should draft a free safety. Im a huge fan of Goldson...
I don't think we should look FS in the middle rounds. We did that, and we have Watkins. If Watkins doesn't work out, it needs to be an early pick. That being said, I'm not going to be so quick to write Watkins off. I think he needs another year. So I say wait one more year to see if Watkins works out, if not, we should nab a FS in an early round in '08.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeys
Quote:
I'm torn at FS. I need to see more of Watkins, and then I'll be ready to say if we have a FS. The first few games, Watkins looked good, then a few bad games. He has the tools, but the mental aspect of the game is huge, and I need to see him play more to know if he has an NFL mind. About Davis, I know he's a good runstopping FS, but that is NOT what we need. We need a cover guy. For me, it's all about complimenting Roy Williams, and we need to have a guy back there that can cover like a corner.
Keep an eye on a player like Dashon Goldson CB/FS for Washington. If Pat Watkins shows signs that he can be our future at Free Safety but doesnt make it totally clear than we should draft a mid round player like Goldson the guy is a solid cover player and can play either Cornerback of Free Safety which is a valuable thing in my opinion. If Watkins doesnt show signs of improvement by the end of the year than we probably should look at drafting a Free Safety early. Either way I think we should draft a free safety. Im a huge fan of Goldson...
I don't think we should look FS in the middle rounds. We did that, and we have Watkins. If Watkins doesn't work out, it needs to be an early pick. That being said, I'm not going to be so quick to write Watkins off. I think he needs another year. So I say wait one more year to see if Watkins works out, if not, we should nab a FS in an early round in '08.
Yeah thats pretty much what I said. Why would it be such a bad thing drafting a FS/CB in the middle rounds if we didnt know what Watkins may become. And then in the following year if we know for a fact that he isnt the answer well than we can go top FS in 08 and move Watkins to backup FS and Goldson to cornerback in a position where we are lacking some youth.

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:54 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one should write off any player in the NFL after 1 year. Regardless of the results.

Peyton Manning year 1 = 27 interceptions.
Aikman 0-11 record.

Etc.

Also, you can't grade a draft within 3 years. How many times have you seen a guy that comes in his rookie year to dominate, only to have a sophmore slump? It happens all the time. The bottom line is that in year 3 is when you know if a guy can play or not, regardless of the position. I'll take the player that rides the pine the first year, contributes some the second and has a solid 3rd year over a guy that does well in year 1, gets worse in year 2 and shows no improvement in year 3. I'll the first guy all day long.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:57 PM    (permalink
TheBoss
Rookie

TheBoss hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well let's just say i did the grading on based immediate and helpful impact then.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99
No one should write off any player in the NFL after 1 year. Regardless of the results.

Peyton Manning year 1 = 27 interceptions.
Aikman 0-11 record.

Etc.

Also, you can't grade a draft within 3 years. How many times have you seen a guy that comes in his rookie year to dominate, only to have a sophmore slump? It happens all the time. The bottom line is that in year 3 is when you know if a guy can play or not, regardless of the position. I'll take the player that rides the pine the first year, contributes some the second and has a solid 3rd year over a guy that does well in year 1, gets worse in year 2 and shows no improvement in year 3. I'll the first guy all day long.
Thats exactly true. People now a days seem so eager to write of players and call them busts and what not because they havent had a huge impact or such. I mean alot of people are calling Carpenter a bust which is pretty ********. Give it 3 years before you call them a bust, but you can tell if they are making improvements or not and thats the big thing.

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:04 PM    (permalink
TheBoss
Rookie

Alright Pokeys I been wanting to ask for awhile. Since I haven't been here that long, so I might have missed something, but who is that in your avatar?
Old 11-09-2006, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss
Alright Pokeys I been wanting to ask for awhile. Since I haven't been here that long, so I might have missed something, but who is that in your avatar?
Heheh, Well if I told you that then id have to kill you...

No just kidding haha, its a friend of mine living on the UT campus. She did it as a joke and it looks freaking hot...

Old 11-09-2006, 11:09 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a news story that isn't getting alot of press.

Everyone thinks that Parcells didn't want TO and Jerry did. There really hasn't been any indication that this is the case at all. They've both been on the same page from Day 1 about TO. So I think that is probably a false rumor.

The story that hasn't gotten any press that intrigues me alot is the Drew Bledsoe v. Romo issue as it pertains to Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells.

Here are the things that make me say hmmmmmmm.....

Tony Romo is brought in during BP's first year along with Henson in BP's second year. BP immediately seems to take a disliking to Henson, but seems to favor Romo. JJ's boy is definitely Henson. BP sticks with Testeverde almost out of SPITE by not getting Henson any real playing time even when the cowboys are out of the playoff race.

The cowboys bring in Bledsoe and stick with Romo and Henson as the backups. Romo is BP's guy, Henson is JJ's. The question is then, is Bledsoe BP's guy or JJ's. I used to think it was BP's but I think maybe JJ wanted him just as bad if not worse b/c JJ knows that having a 'name' at QB is good for a franchise. JJ hates the idea of rebuilding. BP knew that transitioning to a 3-4 was rebuilding and yet he brought in Bledsoe? Hmm....

Cowboys are criticized for not drafting a QB and for not playing Henson. Yet, in 2005 Romo takes over the #2 spot. Henson is essentially shown the door by year end in 2005. (now here's where my 'grassy knoll theory' starts to take shape). BP knows he's stuck with Bledsoe because JJ doesn't want to 'throw away 2006' by going to the 'rookie' QB to start the season. BP gets irritated, thinks of retiring. JJ and BP have a 'sit down' meeting where BP basically says that Romo should start. JJ thinks Bledsoe is the way to go. BP and JJ come to a compromise, where JJ says 'look, we'll go with Bledsoe to start, but if he struggles we'll go with Romo'. As part of this compromise, BP convinces JJ that he needs 1 more year to make this work, so JJ gives him an extension through 2007. BP likes this idea because he figures Romo will play alot in 2006 (knowing that Bledsoe will struggle and Romo will be playing by mid-season). He also knows that first time starters may struggle too. BP is, despite the mass theories, setting up the team to be contenders in 2006, but knows that 2007 is the SUPER BOWL year.

Fast forward to NFL DRAFT 2006. BP builds the defense, knowing that with a young QB he'll need a dominant defense to minimize the chances the QB will have to take.

Training camp. Rumors fly from Peter King that Romo will be the starter in 2006. King is a good friend of BP. BP plants this seed knowing that it makes the QB switch easier mid season. BP knew going into the season that Bledsoe wasn't going to take him to the super bowl. BP also had to appease JJ by not 'throwing away 2006' and honoring his compromise with JJ. BP also knows that once the change is made, his plan is in motion. After the switch BP is rejuvinated b/c everything has worked perfectly and he sees 2007 as the SUPER BOWL year.

BP will be back in 2007, I guarantee it.

Anyway, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:14 PM    (permalink
TheBoss
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99
Here's a news story that isn't getting alot of press.

Everyone thinks that Parcells didn't want TO and Jerry did. There really hasn't been any indication that this is the case at all. They've both been on the same page from Day 1 about TO. So I think that is probably a false rumor.

The story that hasn't gotten any press that intrigues me alot is the Drew Bledsoe v. Romo issue as it pertains to Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells.

Here are the things that make me say hmmmmmmm.....

Tony Romo is brought in during BP's first year along with Henson in BP's second year. BP immediately seems to take a disliking to Henson, but seems to favor Romo. JJ's boy is definitely Henson. BP sticks with Testeverde almost out of SPITE by not getting Henson any real playing time even when the cowboys are out of the playoff race.

The cowboys bring in Bledsoe and stick with Romo and Henson as the backups. Romo is BP's guy, Henson is JJ's. The question is then, is Bledsoe BP's guy or JJ's. I used to think it was BP's but I think maybe JJ wanted him just as bad if not worse b/c JJ knows that having a 'name' at QB is good for a franchise. JJ hates the idea of rebuilding. BP knew that transitioning to a 3-4 was rebuilding and yet he brought in Bledsoe? Hmm....

Cowboys are criticized for not drafting a QB and for not playing Henson. Yet, in 2005 Romo takes over the #2 spot. Henson is essentially shown the door by year end in 2005. (now here's where my 'grassy knoll theory' starts to take shape). BP knows he's stuck with Bledsoe because JJ doesn't want to 'throw away 2006' by going to the 'rookie' QB to start the season. BP gets irritated, thinks of retiring. JJ and BP have a 'sit down' meeting where BP basically says that Romo should start. JJ thinks Bledsoe is the way to go. BP and JJ come to a compromise, where JJ says 'look, we'll go with Bledsoe to start, but if he struggles we'll go with Romo'. As part of this compromise, BP convinces JJ that he needs 1 more year to make this work, so JJ gives him an extension through 2007. BP likes this idea because he figures Romo will play alot in 2006 (knowing that Bledsoe will struggle and Romo will be playing by mid-season). He also knows that first time starters may struggle too. BP is, despite the mass theories, setting up the team to be contenders in 2006, but knows that 2007 is the SUPER BOWL year.

Fast forward to NFL DRAFT 2006. BP builds the defense, knowing that with a young QB he'll need a dominant defense to minimize the chances the QB will have to take.

Training camp. Rumors fly from Peter King that Romo will be the starter in 2006. King is a good friend of BP. BP plants this seed knowing that it makes the QB switch easier mid season. BP knew going into the season that Bledsoe wasn't going to take him to the super bowl. BP also had to appease JJ by not 'throwing away 2006' and honoring his compromise with JJ. BP also knows that once the change is made, his plan is in motion. After the switch BP is rejuvinated b/c everything has worked perfectly and he sees 2007 as the SUPER BOWL year.

BP will be back in 2007, I guarantee it.

Anyway, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
Ahhh, So Tony Romo killed JFK.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:21 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

Quote:
Ahhh, So Tony Romo killed JFK.
Do you think it's a coincidence that Romo plays in Dallas and JFK was killed in Dallas? Hmmmmm.......

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Old 11-09-2006, 11:23 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

What happened to the thread????

Your theory is interesting, LSU. I think Parcells will want to see this Romo "experiment" through. I think he'll be back next year.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

If the draft were held tomorrow...

1) Best OT or OG available - I'd be very happy w/Blalock
2) OG - that line still needs a lot of help
3) BPA - preferably either a FS, speedy WR or good NT

Those are my thoughts as to where we need the most help. Oh yeah, and maybe a good kicker too, but I doubt we'd ever draft one.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink
TheBoss
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinChase

Those are my thoughts as to where we need the most help. Oh yeah, and maybe a good kicker too, but I doubt we'd ever draft one.
Welcome to the club. That's the exact list I have in mind.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the theory LSU! If I were teaching Creative Writing you'd get an A+. haha jk. It's interesting, but that's too much for me to buy.

I do believe BP will be back. I think he's planning to win the SB this year. Whether he does or not is irrelevant, but I honestly bellieve he's planning and playing this game to win now.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

I have Vince Manuwai on my mind.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Quote:
Quote:

And only because he's from Honolulu :P

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Jdallas
Pro Bowler

Jdallas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Quote:
Quote:

And only because he's from Honolulu :P
Blalock is Larry Allen except Allen could play LT as well.

Desings by D-Unit
Jdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:42 AM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

I would say Blalock or bust for OG. OT seems to be quite a bit deeper than OG at this point, so I would feel safer waiting for an tackle.

after that I think the biggest need would be an NT. I must admit I don't know much about them for this draft. Anybody know some good NTs that would be around in the 3rd or 4th round?

For WR I am going to be a homer and say we should look at Laurent Robinson late in the draft. Really I know we have several recievers that are similar type receivers, but when ever I watch him I cant help think Larry Fitzgerald. This is a guy that could have easily shot up in the draft had he been healthy this year.

One thing i don't like is our running back situation. I like Jones as the feature back, and Thompson for his kickoff returns. I also think Barber is a solid number two and third down back. The problem I have with this is I would like a better power runner somewhere in there. Barber runs hard, but I wouldn't really consider him a power back. I feel like we are locked into this running back group though, I doubt Barber goes anywhere. I would love to get Brian Leonard at FB though. After watching him tonight I would have no problem trusting him to block, and he he has shown he can run the ball and catch as well. He would be a damn good 3rd down back himself.
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Jdallas
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryman
Quote:

I would say Blalock or bust for OG. OT seems to be quite a bit deeper than OG at this point, so I would feel safer waiting for an tackle.

after that I think the biggest need would be an NT. I must admit I don't know much about them for this draft. Anybody know some good NTs that would be around in the 3rd or 4th round?

For WR I am going to be a homer and say we should look at Laurent Robinson late in the draft. Really I know we have several recievers that are similar type receivers, but when ever I watch him I cant help think Larry Fitzgerald. This is a guy that could have easily shot up in the draft had he been healthy this year.

One thing i don't like is our running back situation. I like Jones as the feature back, and Thompson for his kickoff returns. I also think Barber is a solid number two and third down back. The problem I have with this is I would like a better power runner somewhere in there. Barber runs hard, but I wouldn't really consider him a power back. I feel like we are locked into this running back group though, I doubt Barber goes anywhere. I would love to get Brian Leonard at FB though. After watching him tonight I would have no problem trusting him to block, and he he has shown he can run the ball and catch as well. He would be a damn good 3rd down back himself.
I think I really have a different opinion on a NT than everyone else. Instead of getting a big guy like Ferguson, I think we should get a Glover type player. Probably not that small, but what I mean is an average-sized guy who is quick and has high energy. He would maybe rotate a couple series a game in the base defense and also play a lot in the nickel. It would allow for more pass rush out of the base set, create different mismatches, and also allow us to change to the nickel defense easier.

Ferguson has some tread left on his tires so I think we should find a compliment for him and then look for a replacement next year or in the future.

Desings by D-Unit
Old 11-10-2006, 01:52 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Justin Blalock in the 1st
Aaron Rouse in the 2nd
Mason Crosby in the 3rd
Kareem Brown in the 4th
Corey Hilliard in the 5th
Tyler Palko in the 6th
Ryan Moore in the 7th
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
Justin Blalock in the 1st
Aaron Rouse in the 2nd
Mason Crosby in the 3rd
Kareem Brown in the 4th
Corey Hilliard in the 5th
Tyler Palko in the 6th
Ryan Moore in the 7th
Rouse is a poor man's Roy Williams. We've got the real deal, why would we want one more crappy safety who'd have to play out of position to go with Coleman and Davis? Mason Crosby does what for us? Kick-offs? We gonna cut Vanderjagt and owe him all that money and have a cap penalty just for a kicker?
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, Tony Romo went on a date with Jessica Simpson last night.............

That's my boy. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 11:09 PM    (permalink
TheBoss
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
So, Tony Romo went on a date with Jessica Simpson last night.............

That's my boy. :D
He is fittin that Dallas Cowboys QB image very well. :D
Old 11-10-2006, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Jdallas
Pro Bowler

With Glenn apparantly out for the game, I think we should throw Hurd a few balls early to help loosen up the Arizona defense. Without Glenn to scare people we need to manufacture fear in the secondary so our running game can continue to be successful.

Desings by D-Unit
Old 11-10-2006, 11:22 PM    (permalink
TheBoss
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdallas
With Glenn apparantly out for the game, I think we should throw Hurd a few balls early to help loosen up the Arizona defense. Without Glenn to scare people we need to manufacture fear in the secondary so our running game can continue to be successful.
Be a good time to see hurd get some time on the field. And see if if Crayton can step up and if he can be that 2nd receiver. Looking foward to it.