Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-29-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder what happens to Dat if Capers becomes our LB coach?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 03:36 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is something that is somewhat inspiring..although nothing ground breaking...

Campo said at his presser today when asked about Roy Williams, he said "" I see good things in Roy and I think he can play better than he's playing.""

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best thing Roy can do for us is make a permanent move to LB.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Yeah, that's concerning. I like Dat a lot. But I'm not mad about the (possible) upgrade at all...

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He'd probably change roles. There are plenty of assistant coach positions to grab... or make up. lol.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

You know what I just thought....

If Wade gets pushed out of the HC job to make way for Garrett...

Wouldn't it be Capers who then becomes DC? Garrett was supposedly taking Capers with him to Baltimore with Cameron as the OC. Is this another foretelling sign of things to come. With Capers we would still be able to run the 3-4 without Wade.

All of a sudden, Wade just said. "Oh oh!"
Old 01-30-2008, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here is something that is somewhat inspiring..although nothing ground breaking...

Campo said at his presser today when asked about Roy Williams, he said "" I see good things in Roy and I think he can play better than he's playing.""
Hmm... IIRC Dat is a quality control coach, like Wade's son...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:43 AM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You know what I just thought....

If Wade gets pushed out of the HC job to make way for Garrett...

Wouldn't it be Capers who then becomes DC? Garrett was supposedly taking Capers with him to Baltimore with Cameron as the OC. Is this another foretelling sign of things to come. With Capers we would still be able to run the 3-4 without Wade.

All of a sudden, Wade just said. "Oh oh!"
The Capers signing almost assures that the HC will be Garrett after next year.

Under what circumstances do you keep Wade as the HC though? If they win the SB do you really get rid of the coach? If they win the NFC do you get rid of the coach?

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
The Capers signing almost assures that the HC will be Garrett after next year.

Under what circumstances do you keep Wade as the HC though? If they win the SB do you really get rid of the coach? If they win the NFC do you get rid of the coach?
if we dont win a playoff game he will be fired for sure, same happened with Marty and they had a really good season...I think he knows his job is on the line, we cant keep under achieving, if we dont even make the NFC championship game next year that year is going to be another let down and if we dont get Garrett then he could bolt for Cincy or a better opening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

If we don't win the SB wade is gone. Garrett is staying and will be our next HC. He isn't leaving. Even if we do win it all next year and wade stays (which I think we will) Garrett will stay for another year, and then be the head coach for 2010.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

That's what we are going to be seeing all day in 2 years baby. He is HUGE!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 02:44 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is that Stanback/beck ?
Old 01-30-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Yep. This is too:

Look at him. Beast.

That size with 4.3 speed. As thule said about DMAC, the NFL isn't ready, lol. Look at him. He looks like a TE/FB in the previous picture I posted.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
Yep. This is too:

Look at him. Beast.

That size with 4.3 speed. As thule said about DMAC, the NFL isn't ready, lol. Look at him. He looks like a TE/FB in the previous picture I posted.
haha. Gotta love the enthusiasm!

Here's a little tip. There's a lot more to being a WR than just looks. Somebody tell me when Jerry Porter turns into TO. It's supposed to happen any day now.

If Stanback makes it, more power to him. We still need to address WR. As always, I prefer the FA/Trade route. That's why I'm driving the Roy Williams Bandwagon. Heck, I'd even welcome Javon Walker... for a 4th rounder.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of random...but, is it just me or is there a lot of new posters around here? I'm looking up down the mock draft section and I dont recognize a lot of those names.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

D-Unit, look at that 1st picture though. God among men. He is HUGE!!!!

OMG I LOVE IT :):):):):)
Old 01-30-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Jdallas
Pro Bowler

Jdallas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
D-Unit, look at that 1st picture though. God among men. He is HUGE!!!!

OMG I LOVE IT :):):):):)
I really like Stanback and think that he'll have a role on offense next season, but you really make me want to not like him...

Desings by D-Unit
Jdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdallas View Post
I really like Stanback and think that he'll have a role on offense next season, but you really make me want to not like him...
HAHAHAHA! That's funny. I felt the same way. It's good to have high hopes for players, but when you start to make them out to be saviors, then it pops the air out of it.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he turns out to be good...we'll never hear the end of it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-30-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
If he turns out to be good...we'll never hear the end of it.
It's called "selective memory". I'll never remember he hyped up Stanback in the first place. :D
Old 01-30-2008, 06:32 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we should all just temper our expectations, in his limited time he showed me what I wanted to see, flashes of potential, he looked like he was still trying to get comfortable and play the position natural but he is really athletic and runs well after the catch...It be nice if next year he could have the role that Hurd did, come in on a few formations and get a few chances to make some plays...

Quote:
Old 01-30-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Thoughts on Greg Ellis? Rumblings about him wanting to be traded to the Patriots.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm not buying into that yet...I have yet to see Ellis say anything on this. Just heard some dude in New England mention it.

If we were to lose him...Spencer is def. capable of stepping right in and playing at a high level.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-30-2008, 07:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I think every player in the league right now over 30 and unhappy wants to be traded to New England...If they get Ellis I want Chad Jackson somehow

Quote:
Old 01-30-2008, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Jdallas
Pro Bowler

Jdallas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Thoughts on Greg Ellis? Rumblings about him wanting to be traded to the Patriots.
I don't really care where Greg wants to go, I want to keep him right here. Spencer will probably take a few more snaps away from Greg, but he'll still have a huge impact on our pass rush. He's the kind of veteran role player you need on a championship team.

Desings by D-Unit
Jdallas is offline   Reply With Quote