Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-12-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still believe this team has the talent to be a real factor.

The problem is that a team, over time, takes on the personality of it's HC. This team doesn't have a killer instinct and are undisciplined. There is plenty of time to have developed a pattern here. This team will play one game that gives us great encouragement and the next week will look like hammered dog crap.

This organization needs a guy like Holmgren that will kick some asses.

As for on the field:

1. Again, our safety play has been bad for years. It is easily our weakest position.

2. How is it that it takes something like this to get Austin on the field. We have known for at least a year that he was one of our few WRs that has big play ability. How many games did we waste with Crayton's slow ass roaming around?

3. Discipline, Discipline, Discipline. Pitiful.

4. How can a defense play lights out for an entire game and then offenses simply march right down the field unabaded when the game is on the line?

I don't care that we won; Wade needs to go. I'm not reactionary and I know that mid-season coaching changes are rare and there's a reason for that.

However, does anyone think Wade will all of the sudden instill some discipline?

I would can his ass, and tell Garrett this is his audition for the job. Tell him, I'm going after coach A, B or C in the offseason unless you take this team to the NFC Championship game. Period. If you don't, the entire staff will be turned over.

-Douglas MacArthur

Last edited by Macarthur : 10-12-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post

The problem is that a team, over time, takes on the personality of it's HC. This team doesn't have a killer instinct and are undisciplined. There is plenty of time to have developed a pattern here. This team will play one game that gives us great encouragement and the next week will look like hammered dog crap.

We had someone like that called Duane and he was run out of town by Media, Fans and Players.

That is what happens when the results are not there and the General Manager/Owner/Coffee Maker wants all the credit.

So when the team went 12-1, everyone one celebrated (including me) and forgot that it was 12-1 thanks to what Duane put in.

Now Duane is gone, his hard work trashed in favor of Botox, his organizational work dismantled and the rot has infested the team much like what started in 1994 but really took fans and media a few years to "GET IT."

Botox is simple repeating this process once more.

Last edited by herniateddisc : 10-12-2009 at 11:33 AM.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't believe that's what happened with Bill. I think Bill was simply worn out. He even said so himself.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 10-12-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. Again, our safety play has been bad for years. It is easily our weakest position.
How worried are you about your secondary against the Eagles' and Giants' passing attacks?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
How worried are you about your secondary against the Eagles' and Giants' passing attacks?
I can't stop staring at your avitar. :)

I am worried. We've already shown that we can't cover NYs WRs and Philly's are even more explosive.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 10-12-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the penalties will go away when you get rid of Flo.

He reminds me of Luke Petitgout. When we had Luke, we would often lead the league in penalties, bc he would jump alot to compensate for a bad back. Once we got rid of him, we became one of the better teams in the league with penalties.

Flo is what he is, he's going to get you penalties. He has to compensate for his speed by getting a good jump, and sometimes he jumps too early. Once you lose him, you'll see your penalties go down dramatically.

3-2 is still 3-2. Its ugly, but its still 3-2. As long as you guys stay healthy, you're in it.

I personally feel that winning ugly games is good for a team. You gotta learn how to win close games. Sometimes ugly can be good for you.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
the penalties will go away when you get rid of Flo.

He reminds me of Luke Petitgout. When we had Luke, we would often lead the league in penalties, bc he would jump alot to compensate for a bad back. Once we got rid of him, we became one of the better teams in the league with penalties.

Flo is what he is, he's going to get you penalties. He has to compensate for his speed by getting a good jump, and sometimes he jumps too early. Once you lose him, you'll see your penalties go down dramatically.

3-2 is still 3-2. Its ugly, but its still 3-2. As long as you guys stay healthy, you're in it.

I personally feel that winning ugly games is good for a team. You gotta learn how to win close games. Sometimes ugly can be good for you.

I agree with you that winning ugly can be a benefit sometimes. My issue is that this team has developed a pattern. They simply have too many "uglies".

You just can't win games against the good teams with turnovers, penalties and undisciplined play.

That play by Allen Ball is a perfect example. That is an extremely low fooball IQ play. The only way KC was going to get a first down there was a defensive penalty. The ball wasn't even catchable yet he still goes in for a "kill shot". Stupid, Stupid, Stupid play!

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 10-12-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:

As for on the field:

2. How is it that it takes something like this to get Austin on the field. We have known for at least a year that he was one of our few WRs that has big play ability. How many games did we waste with Crayton's slow ass roaming around?

3. Discipline, Discipline, Discipline. Pitiful.

4. How can a defense play lights out for an entire game and then offenses simply march right down the field unabaded when the game is on the line?

I don't care that we won; Wade needs to go. I'm not reactionary and I know that mid-season coaching changes are rare and there's a reason for that.

However, does anyone think Wade will all of the sudden instill some discipline?

I would can his ass, and tell Garrett this is his audition for the job. Tell him, I'm going after coach A, B or C in the offseason unless you take this team to the NFC Championship game. Period. If you don't, the entire staff will be turned over.
Did you watch "Hard Knocks" last year when the Cowboys were on it? I keep remembering how after each preason game Wade would stand before the team and tell them the penalties they committed was on him. I kept thinking that's a bad message to send them, because at some point these guys have got to step up and take responsibility. But no, he was telling him that he would cover their a$$ even when they did stupid things. I wish my boss would do that for me when I screw up, but no, I have to be accountable.

That's a long way of saying that I agree with you; it's past time for Wade to go. He's probably a really nice guy, but he's not a good HC and he never will be. My only problem with dumping him mid-season is that he is also our defensive coordinator. I'm all for giving Garrett a tryout with no guarantees, but will fill in on offense? It's the same dilemma the 'Skins are facing with Zorn now.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Yeah, that's a problem, but what's the alternative? Does anyone have confidence that Wade is going to significantly improve the defense as the season goes along? His history is actually quite the opposite. His history says that this team will get worse as the season goes along.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 10-12-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The playoffs will be a wannabee wishful thought if they continue with 13 freaking penalties per game.

The Dallas offense is still bleeding to death through holes they created themselves. If Wade can't fix it he deserves to be canned
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
If Rob had made this post, you'd all be telling me to ban him.
How exactly? I made a comment in jest, to a guy i feel comfortable enough joking with (Burns, NOT Rob), and he comes in talking about Jerry Jones and how i don't know football? That's ridiculous.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That play by Allen Ball is a perfect example. That is an extremely low fooball IQ play. The only way KC was going to get a first down there was a defensive penalty. The ball wasn't even catchable yet he still goes in for a "kill shot". Stupid, Stupid, Stupid play!
See, i disagree there. How can someone just lose their instinct on a play? If a WR is coming up straight towards you, and he jumps to make a catch, you have two choices. You either play the ball, or you play the man. If you play the ball, you run the risk of pass interference. If you play the man, you run the risk of getting completely ****** in the ass by the referees. That hit was NOT helmet to helmet, and for the referees to throw the flag in that situation, at that point in the game on a hit that was questionable AT BEST, is ludicrous.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
See, i disagree there. How can someone just lose their instinct on a play? If a WR is coming up straight towards you, and he jumps to make a catch, you have two choices. You either play the ball, or you play the man. If you play the ball, you run the risk of pass interference. If you play the man, you run the risk of getting completely ****** in the ass by the referees. That hit was NOT helmet to helmet, and for the referees to throw the flag in that situation, at that point in the game on a hit that was questionable AT BEST, is ludicrous.
I agree that it was a bad call, but I still think it's a stupid play to even put it in the refs hands. Sorry. That is a stupid penalty. You know every week the refs all around the league are going to throw a flag if you get anywhere close to the helmet. You have to be smarter than that.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 10-12-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
The playoffs will be a wannabee wishful thought if they continue with 13 freaking penalties per game.

The Dallas offense is still bleeding to death through holes they created themselves. If Wade can't fix it he deserves to be canned
But that's kinda my point. What gives you any indication that he will turn that around. Wade has coached here for over 35 games. I think we have plenty of history to go on. This is going to be 9-7 at best unless something drastic happens.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 10-12-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
WHY CAN'T THAT MAN BE A #1?????????????????????????????

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice Call Bob. I hope Austin keeps this up!!!!
He sure did look good, it was disturbing to see some of those early TD drops though, those are plays a big time WR makes, both TD's, so he's not quite there yet but he can blossom into a weapon.

Makes my sig quote look sexy too :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still not expecting playoffs, though it would be nice to make a Wildcard, but we are not even close to NYG at full strength or Philly right now.

Garrett is too disappointing, he doesn't get guys involved like he should, and honestly there are alot of O-coordinators who I think would do a much better job with our weapons.

What pisses me off the most about Wade is his expression after the continuous penalties, it's like he doesn't even know where he's at, he's not getting in players faces, making anyone accountable, and the team is never prepared. The sloppy play has been here since he has, that falls in line with coaching, and I can see that's never going to change with him here.

I just hope we can find a way to get Miles more involved as a #2 WR, Martellus Bennett alot more, and a 100% healthy Felix Jones. We are still a below average team right now but Felix is still the difference between a few wins we probably wouldn't have without him.

Quote:
Old 10-12-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

^^ I agree. Did anyone see Campo's reaction to the Alan Ball penalty? Then right after they showed Wade's. Huuuuuuuge difference.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'm still not expecting playoffs, though it would be nice to make a Wildcard, but we are not even close to NYG at full strength or Philly right now.
Oh well, it's way too early. As D once said, it's about getting hot at the right time. When the Giants won the SB, IIRC, they had to win their last few games to get in the playoffs. Last year the Cardinals sucked for a big part of november/december but they got to the SB.

As for the penalties, Parcells used to say that he didn't coach penalties. I don't think it's a matter of discipline, it's about players' attitude.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
Oh well, it's way too early. As D once said, it's about getting hot at the right time. When the Giants won the SB, IIRC, they had to win their last few games to get in the playoffs. Last year the Cardinals sucked for a big part of november/december but they got to the SB.
Your right, just saying right now their teams are much better. I think we can turn it around, but there needs to be some drastic changes. We need to help out Romo alot more, he was making some great throws early and we weren't coming up with any big catches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
^^ I agree. Did anyone see Campo's reaction to the Alan Ball penalty? Then right after they showed Wade's. Huuuuuuuge difference.
I remember the exact play, and saying we needed more of that, then Wade just stands there lifeless, I think that stuff trickles on down, it's not like we need a screamer to be a good coach but I think players need a coach who will get in their face after a screw up. Take your headset off, go grab him in his chest before he even hits the sideline and chew him out, then go find him on the bench and do the same.

It's almost like penalties and screw ups are part of the game, those are the type of things that kill you in big games.

Quote:
Old 10-12-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I remember the exact play, and saying we needed more of that, then Wade just stands there lifeless, I think that stuff trickles on down, it's not like we need a screamer to be a good coach but I think players need a coach who will get in their face after a screw up. Take your headset off, go grab him in his chest before he even hits the sideline and chew him out, then go find him on the bench and do the same.
I do agree that we need that, i think it would change the whole attitude the team takes on the field. Sometimes it seems like the players think it's okay to keep making stupid mistakes. I want a Bill Cowher. I want our players to be scared to get spit all over their face from the head coach screaming at them. Who the hell is scared of Wade? I think he's more scared of his players turning on him if he rides them too much.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never noticed, but did Jenkins go back in the game yesterday after he was hurt?
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
I'm still waiting on proof for this one. I saw the excuse about the user names, but they should all be in this single thread if you care to find them. If you make a claim like that about one of our members, back it up.
Ugh. I said I may be mistaken, which I still dont think I am. I'm not searching through a billion threads for this crap. I cant believe that you constantly side with Rob on everything now. I'm glad he has a fan.

Just because, we didnt report things doesnt mean he hasnt been a less than stellar fanmate. lolz. Everyone has their stories with Rob attacking them in some fashion. But now he is always the victim, according to you. bleh. You'd figure you would tend to lean toward the posters who havent been banned 20 times.

The constant bickering in here is so annoying. Everyone acts like a bunch of children.

We're all Cowboys fans, there shouldnt be so much hate.

edit...there, done editing this stupid post.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-12-2009 at 05:13 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
I never noticed, but did Jenkins go back in the game yesterday after he was hurt?
He did, he said he hurt his big toe and it was nothing serious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-12-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I still cant believe how big a disappointment Bennett has been in the passing game. Granted he never gets targeted but, our offense isnt what I thought it would be.

And as for what you guys brought up earlier about Romo and finding his guy. I certainly believe it. If he has Witten going, he's looking at him all day. And yesterday, he was practically staring at Austin the entire time, or atleast looking at that side of the field the entire time after Austin got a few. I'm glad it worked yesterday but, he needs to actually start reading the field or he's bound to get in trouble again. We cant play the Chiefs defense every week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-12-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
Get the Al Davis created this league bullcrap out of this thread and tell it to people who believe that. Davis had a hand in the NFL, JUST LIKE OTHER OWNERS OF THE TIME.
To Ward: Was that response necessary? I think Al Davis is as bad as Jerry. You seemingly disagree. That is fine but I would leave it at that "Mr Moderator." PS, Moderator comes from the word "Moderate," try adhereing to it.
I am moderating, you seem to be a Raiders fan which would mean you are breaking the rules of this forum. Go post that in the Raiders team thread and discuss the rules. It would be in your best interest to read the rules before continuing in this conversation.
I was discussing the Cowboys Mr. Ward until you posted the "bull crap" line. Going forward, I would prefer if you put me on ignore unless I am doing something bad or abusive. Thanks.

This is an awesome post from way back in the day

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote