Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-15-2010, 02:51 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baghdadbob View Post
Your wrote "recent years" -- recent ain't nearly two decades ago. Anyway, I can not believe their are individuals who still go to bat for Jerry Jones .... so I will join the group amnesia ............ Yes, Jerry Jones is a great GM. All the great talent on this team is b/c of Jerry Jones. Jerry is the reason 92/93/95 happened.

Al Davis is also great. Heck, he went to a SB in the last Decade. Look at all the talent on the Raiders.
My point of view is that Jerry does good, and Jerry does bad. He should get credited for all the success and credited for all the failure. Most people, like you seem to only see the failure. Which is fine. But if you're ONLY going to say success is winning a SB and nothing else should count for success, then how many GMs have 1 SB ring? How about 2? How about 3?

Look, I hate that we haven't won a SB since the 90s, but it's not like the only feeling around here has been doom and gloom ever since. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. When the forum hears Cowboys fans complain about losing, they often comment about how spoiled Cowboys fans always are.

I blasted Jerry for the 2009 draft. I didn't even give that class a chance. A lot of members remember me dogging them before they even played a down. Well, I was being up and up about criticizing Jerry then. It's not like the only thing I do is applaud him. When he does bad, I make note. When he does good, I make note. Yay Dez! :D

If you intend on posting here a lot, you should give us more credit than to blast your unwarranted sarcasm around here. Otherwise, you'll get the same treatment back... and I'm pretty sure you won't last long posting here.

That said... welcome bagdadbob. :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:07 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
McCann may help in the future. Forgot about him.
Should have never cut him...that said, he was getting his ass beat in coverage several times. But I do like him as a future 4th corner and ST guy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:06 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Gents! That was an impressive display of ownage and energy! Go JG! Go JG!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:22 AM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
My point of view is that Jerry does good, and Jerry does bad. He should get credited for all the success and credited for all the failure. Most people, like you seem to only see the failure. Which is fine. But if you're ONLY going to say success is winning a SB and nothing else should count for success, then how many GMs have 1 SB ring? How about 2? How about 3?

Look, I hate that we haven't won a SB since the 90s, but it's not like the only feeling around here has been doom and gloom ever since. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. When the forum hears Cowboys fans complain about losing, they often comment about how spoiled Cowboys fans always are.

I blasted Jerry for the 2009 draft. I didn't even give that class a chance. A lot of members remember me dogging them before they even played a down. Well, I was being up and up about criticizing Jerry then. It's not like the only thing I do is applaud him. When he does bad, I make note. When he does good, I make note. Yay Dez! :D

If you intend on posting here a lot, you should give us more credit than to blast your unwarranted sarcasm around here. Otherwise, you'll get the same treatment back... and I'm pretty sure you won't last long posting here.

Of course he does good and bad, but mostly bad as GM.

I think he tries to over-think things at times which leads to 2009 draft, Felix/Martellus draft and its trades, using early 90s logic to refusing to drafting top tier OL, reaching for players no one has rated that highly (Stanback, Brewster, Folk, J Williams, etc) .........

I think his other problem is he falls in love with brand name players and lavishes monster contracts on them or gives up premium draft picks. Williams, Galloway ...... MBIII, Bradie, Bigg ......

And in the end players feel they report to him and not the coach. Unfortunately, the coach is the one who knows the real players. And when the GM does it -- it becomes a problem.

This season, our record, is not a mistake. It is a direct by-product of Jerry Jones management style.

Parcells screaming and yelling is why his teams played tight but disciplined. Parcells love affair with Big Name schools is why we drafted Carp and Fasano. Parcells putting the best player on the field regardless of name or contract is why we have Romo, Witten and Ratliff also.

Both are true and undeniable in my opinion.
baghdadbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baghdadbob View Post
Of course he does good and bad, but mostly bad as GM.

I think he tries to over-think things at times which leads to 2009 draft, Felix/Martellus draft and its trades, using early 90s logic to refusing to drafting top tier OL, reaching for players no one has rated that highly (Stanback, Brewster, Folk, J Williams, etc) .........

I think his other problem is he falls in love with brand name players and lavishes monster contracts on them or gives up premium draft picks. Williams, Galloway ...... MBIII, Bradie, Bigg ......

And in the end players feel they report to him and not the coach. Unfortunately, the coach is the one who knows the real players. And when the GM does it -- it becomes a problem.

This season, our record, is not a mistake. It is a direct by-product of Jerry Jones management style.

Parcells screaming and yelling is why his teams played tight but disciplined. Parcells love affair with Big Name schools is why we drafted Carp and Fasano. Parcells putting the best player on the field regardless of name or contract is why we have Romo, Witten and Ratliff also.

Both are true and undeniable in my opinion.
Disciplined? You do realize we were still among the worst in the league in penalties right?... Just because he yells doesn't mean he stirs discipline. You mentioned Carp and Fasano. They did a lot of good for the Cowboys as well... I'm not saying Parcells wasn't good for the Cowboys but please god don't portray him as a guru. Romo was giving the starting nod after Bledsoe couldn't escape the pressure and was throwing INTs and getting sacked like his name was David Carr. Romo was 'discovered' and brought to the Cowboys by Sean Payton NOT BP. BP was all about another young prospect (Drew Henson).

For all the positive picks you mentioned there are always the Jacob Rogers, Al Johnson, Stephen Peterman, and Skyler Greens and his crown jewel Bobby Carpenter of the draft era. He was far from perfect and to credit him with the positives and only Jerry with the negatives is laughable.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:38 AM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Jerrah tends to get a little too cute in the draft, accumulating draft picks by trading back, trying to emulate the Jimmy era. But in 2007, he absolutely stole a 2008 1st rd pick by manipulating the draft perfectly, and that's something he never got any credit for.

That said, his 2009 draft was embarassing, they got caught waiting for guys to fall into their laps, I think he learned from this in 2010 and traded up to grab Dez.

Overall, I think he's done a decent job.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McCann may help in the future. Forgot about him.
101-yd. return of an INT for a TD = club rcd !!!!!!!!
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said it before and I'll say it again. And I don't care if this prediction falls flat on its face, bc I feel strongly about it:

Within 2 years, Dez Bryant will establish himself as a top 5 WR in this league. Possibly even top 3. I'm leaning towards top 3.

In 2012/13, the only WRs in this league that I can see being better than Dez Bryant are Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald. That's it.

Btw, Hakeem Nicks is probably going to be in the top 5 himself, but I digress.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am was very impressed with the Cowboys yesterday. They played well a high energy level and made a lot of big plays. We could have pulled it closer, but yet again shoot ourselves in the foot. This was good in a way, because a game like this I was expecting, especially since we still haven't stopped with stupid mistakes. Hopefully this was a good wake up call before we play the Eagles.

On the other hand, I am curious to see how Dallas responds to the other teams as they go week to week. If the energy level stays high, who knows how well things can go.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I said it before and I'll say it again. And I don't care if this prediction falls flat on its face, bc I feel strongly about it:

Within 2 years, Dez Bryant will establish himself as a top 5 WR in this league. Possibly even top 3. I'm leaning towards top 3.

In 2012/13, the only WRs in this league that I can see being better than Dez Bryant are Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald. That's it.

I like that prediction, but I feel just as highly about Nicks as Dez. Honestly though the past few weeks Dez has really started to transform and between him and Austin if you had no clue who was the rookie, and who was coming off the pro bowl season, you would think Dez was the more complete, better WR and Austin was the very good deep threat who makes big plays here and there.

Kitna prefers him as the #1 option recently, so maybe that's why. I'll have to see how things go next year with Romo, but Kitna throws to Dez all the time, even if the coverage is good. He's been giving him a chance to make plays and while I know Austin is still an elite player Dez has really started to not play like a rookie.

I also like the passion and fire he plays with, he wants to make a big play, wants to be the go to player. I just like being excited about one of our 1st rounders, but I'm interested to see what type of leap he can make from year 1 to 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Disciplined? You do realize we were still among the worst in the league in penalties right?... Just because he yells doesn't mean he stirs discipline. You mentioned Carp and Fasano. They did a lot of good for the Cowboys as well... I'm not saying Parcells wasn't good for the Cowboys but please god don't portray him as a guru. Romo was giving the starting nod after Bledsoe couldn't escape the pressure and was throwing INTs and getting sacked like his name was David Carr. Romo was 'discovered' and brought to the Cowboys by Sean Payton NOT BP. BP was all about another young prospect (Drew Henson).

For all the positive picks you mentioned there are always the Jacob Rogers, Al Johnson, Stephen Peterman, and Skyler Greens and his crown jewel Bobby Carpenter of the draft era. He was far from perfect and to credit him with the positives and only Jerry with the negatives is laughable.
Me and you have been drinking the same punch. I like this post.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
Jerrah tends to get a little too cute in the draft, accumulating draft picks by trading back, trying to emulate the Jimmy era. But in 2007, he absolutely stole a 2008 1st rd pick by manipulating the draft perfectly, and that's something he never got any credit for.

That said, his 2009 draft was embarassing, they got caught waiting for guys to fall into their laps, I think he learned from this in 2010 and traded up to grab Dez.

Overall, I think he's done a decent job.
Yeah, the thing I noticed is that when Jerry trades up, that is usually a good thing. When he trades down... he's prone to mistake.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol what a surprise. Jerry vs Parcells debates. Shocker :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Lol what a surprise. Jerry vs Parcells debates. Shocker :)
Should I ban him again?
Old 11-15-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Scandrick balled out. If he and McCann have a good final 8 games, do you think we lean more towards D-Line with our top pick? I could also see us missing out on prince and peterson anyway, with a few more wins.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...r.3e757af.html

Interesting article here from DMN about how Dez has really broken out since Kitna took over.

How do you guys feel about Kitna, I've actually been surprisingly pleased with his performance this year especially when you consider the guy hasn't taken a meaningful snap since in like 2 years.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Scandrick balled out. If he and McCann have a good final 8 games, do you think we lean more towards D-Line with our top pick? I could also see us missing out on prince and peterson anyway, with a few more wins.
Depends where we're picking, and what happens with the new coaching staff. Do they move to the 4-3? If not, does Ratliff move to DE?

Peterson and Prince aren't the only stud prospects.

LOVE ME SOME BRANDON HARRIS!
Old 11-15-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Well if they are both off the board and we have the 8th pick, what are you doing?
Old 11-15-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

You echoed my same sentiments in my post last night. I was upset that the Cowboys lost out on Nicks due to the Roy trade, but getting Dez was one great consolation. Both guys are big, have great body control, hands, and fire.

Don't forget about Crabtree though. If he gets a good QB and offensive system he can be a serious force too. He reminds me of a guy like Reggie Wayne. Other receivers like Fitz, TO, Moss, Johnson, and Boldin may be really physical, but Wayne gets things done with perfect fundamentals. I think Crabtree will be that guy when he reaches his potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I like that prediction, but I feel just as highly about Nicks as Dez. Honestly though the past few weeks Dez has really started to transform and between him and Austin if you had no clue who was the rookie, and who was coming off the pro bowl season, you would think Dez was the more complete, better WR and Austin was the very good deep threat who makes big plays here and there.

Kitna prefers him as the #1 option recently, so maybe that's why. I'll have to see how things go next year with Romo, but Kitna throws to Dez all the time, even if the coverage is good. He's been giving him a chance to make plays and while I know Austin is still an elite player Dez has really started to not play like a rookie.

I also like the passion and fire he plays with, he wants to make a big play, wants to be the go to player. I just like being excited about one of our 1st rounders, but I'm interested to see what type of leap he can make from year 1 to 2.

I think the reason why Kitna targets Dez more is that he might have a little more chemistry with him. Roy and Miles are the starters, and Romo had more time to throw to them in practice. Dez got time with Romo too, but Kitna probably threw more to Dez and Hurd than anyone else in practice. It also doesn't hurt that Dez is one of those "area" wide receivers that can get anything as long as you throw it in his area.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well if they are both off the board and we have the 8th pick, what are you doing?
Draft the highest rated 5-tech and laugh all the way to the bank.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Brandon Harris, Tha U.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only thing with Harris is for some reason Dallas Fails to draft anyone from the U in a long time.

We have had some pretty good players fall into our laps from there and go right by us.

Just a thought.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...ettdebut111410

I was really curious as to how Garrett would be a better HC than he was an OC, but from the description in this article, I have to say... I love all of it. I'm really liking the sound of the changes Garrett has made. This is the kind of HC I want!

Now turn over the OC reigns to someone else pls. :/

Does he have the balls to do that? Does he have the balls to get a new DC?
Old 11-15-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Draft the highest rated 5-tech and laugh all the way to the bank.
I agree. I like the way McCann can develop, and we've never had an impact DE yet in the 3-4. I really think we miss out on PP and probly Prince too.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I agree. I like the way McCann can develop, and we've never had an impact DE yet in the 3-4. I really think we miss out on PP and probly Prince too.
Just to play devil's advocate.. Answer me this. Who are the best 3-4 DEs in the game right now?