Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-17-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think the more film folks see on him this year, the more they're going to like him. He is a beast. I've watched him in person 3 times this year and he is just a beast.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Brandon Harris really worth a top 10 pick? Do you like him more then Aaron Williams? Nobody has really talked about Williams but it's not like he doesn't almost look like a young version of T-New. Very smooth game, excellent in all types of coverage but can be physical. I like him and Harris, need to see more to pick 1 over the other but I don't think either are worth a top 10 pick. Williams I'd put as a fringe top 10 today, Harris in the teens.

If we end up around 15, I'm back at the O-lineman, and I want to look very strong at Cannon & Derrick Sherrod. Castonzo also, but I'm not as big of a fan as the other two.

I still see CB as such a huge need(been saying this for awhile, and this is the 2nd year out of 3 or 4 where whenever our slot CB sucks ass we get raped), and Brandon HArris & Aaron Williams are still interesting to me and I'd want them unless we had 1 of the DE's rated much higher.

It's just too soon to know where we will pick, top 15 for sure, but we may not be out of the top 5 just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Is Brandon Harris really worth a top 10 pick? Do you like him more then Aaron Williams? Nobody has really talked about Williams but it's not like he doesn't almost look like a young version of T-New. Very smooth game, excellent in all types of coverage but can be physical. I like him and Harris, need to see more to pick 1 over the other but I don't think either are worth a top 10 pick. Williams I'd put as a fringe top 10 today, Harris in the teens.

If we end up around 15, I'm back at the O-lineman, and I want to look very strong at Cannon & Derrick Sherrod. Castonzo also, but I'm not as big of a fan as the other two.

I still see CB as such a huge need(been saying this for awhile, and this is the 2nd year out of 3 or 4 where whenever our slot CB sucks ass we get raped), and Brandon HArris & Aaron Williams are still interesting to me and I'd want them unless we had 1 of the DE's rated much higher.

It's just too soon to know where we will pick, top 15 for sure, but we may not be out of the top 5 just yet.
I haven't seen anybody really talk up Brandon Harris as to include him in the Top 10. That's just a projection of my own based off what I've been able to evaluate so far. I know I haven't seen as much from Aaron Williams as you have, but why are there reports that he's having a down year? Do you agree? I still think he's a late first rounder and could climb, but tell me... have you been impressed with his play on the field this year? Texas has been getting crushed this season.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.

Funny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Peterman
baghdadbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baghdadbob View Post
Very funny. Funny too that you wiki'd him. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, poor Peterman.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowen sack!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else think that the offensive line just plays whenever the **** they feel like playing?
Old 11-21-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Does anyone else think that the offensive line just plays whenever the **** they feel like playing?
Well...they aint run blocking like they did last week already. They're consistently bad and rarely show up in the running game. The pass blocking can actually be good...sometimes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-21-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone have a link for a live feed of the game? can't get it in NY.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dezzzyyyy!!!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go fap to a Dez Bryant poster. Who wants to join me?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I fully expected to win this game, by the way...taking the Garrett hype train to another level. But of course...it is the Lions, so I wont be one to to judge this game too heavily, when it comes to Garrett's future with the team.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-21-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I'm going to go fap to a Dez Bryant poster. Who wants to join me?
Back to back? Wait Wut?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-21-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Back to back screens. Gotta love it.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

lol stephen peterman
Old 11-21-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a brutal game to watch, seems the Lions have had the ball the whole 2nd quarter. Oh boy, disaster.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
What a brutal game to watch, seems the Lions have had the ball the whole 2nd quarter. Oh boy, disaster.
Yea after that first drive we've been totally shut down offensively... And come on Felix! How do you fumble in that situation?! *thoughts of Tashard Choice week 1*
Old 11-21-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Yea after that first drive we've been totally shut down offensively... And come on Felix! How do you fumble in that situation?! *thoughts of Tashard Choice week 1*
I wonder if we won't see Felix on the field for 10 weeks now since that seems to have been Choice's punishment for fumbling in Week 1.

Thank God the Lions shoot themselves in the foot as much as we do, so at least this thing should be close.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Leonard Davis...lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-21-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

Haha, Davis is just horrible.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I hope Sam sneaks into the Pro Bowl this year. His ST play the last few weeks has been ace. Finished 2nd in the voting last year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-21-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

B MAC aint much on defense...but he's a beast ST guy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-21-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

at least our punt return unit has played great this year

edit: saw the highlight, just a heads up play by B Mac
Old 11-21-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Sean Lee!!!!
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote