Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-25-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.

Can somebody tell me why we have Miles Austin running Patrick Crayton's drag routes?

Somehow I feel like we are using a Ferrari to pull out a tree stump.
baghdadbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
The saints are a joke. They're luck is getting annoying. I liked the story last year, but now the ******** luck is just getting annoying. We had that game won.

Anyway, in hindsight this is probably good because it gets us a better draft pick, and this is pretty much a win for Garrett and adds to his case for the real HC job. He brought this team back from 17-0 to the world champions, who clearly would've just gotten blown out if wade was still here, and had the game won if Roy wasn't a ****** and just went down.

This is great on so many levels. We can trust in Garrett that the team won't crumble when down now, and it helps the draft pick cause, because we WERE NOT making the playoffs.
Stop. If anyone's a joke it's the Cowboys. They were so sloppy all throughout. We were the ones that were lucky to get the turnovers we got. That was the most turnovers I can remember this team getting in recent memory. ...and they were the lucky type.

So just suck up the loss like a man.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Hahahahahahaha. Damn this has so much truth in it. 200%.

I've had enough of Roy Williams ****. The 3 or 4 games he cost you a year is not worth 9 million dollars and 1 1st down catch a game. This same **** happened vs GB by Charles Woodson when he was about to score and close the game out. He saw the defenders, wrap the ******* ball up.

Then it pisses me off even more because he always cries like a ***** about Dez getting the ball more, or wanting the ball. I can't take it anymore, Sam Hurd can do what he does and not cost you the games, get his ass off the team. Sometimes you have to make a point, and the games he's cost us is much bigger then the few measly plays he makes.

I was willing to give him every shot to succeed here, gave him excuses the first year and felt he was a good fit and could dominate here. Totally wrong, Jerry needs to just admit it too and say he's had enough of his goofy ass face on the sideline after committing a crucial game altering mistake.
I'm glad that we won't have to deal with him next season.

I gotta fault Kitna for throwing the ball pretty terribly anytime he targeted Dez. But Garrett should've called some more for Dez as well. Just get the ball in his hands and let the momentum build from there.

Gurode is a laughing stock. C must be a high priority for us.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Stop. If anyone's a joke it's the Cowboys. They were so sloppy all throughout. We were the ones that were lucky to get the turnovers we got. That was the most turnovers I can remember this team getting in recent memory. ...and they were the lucky type.

So just suck up the loss like a man.
Take the loss like a man? I'm glad we lost bro, i'm in the same boat as you, the higher the draft pick the better. All i'm saying is the saints luck gets annoying. And i will continue to say that we are cursed. How many times in your lifetime will you see a GAME-SEALING 60 yard catch, only to be stripped standing up by one guy to lose a ball game? It's just a joke.

Nonetheless, the higher the pick the better, and this is pretty much a win for Garrett in my book. The team came back against the world champs down by 17 and shoudl've won, under wade thats a 45 point blowout. Now we just need an o-line and a secondary.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Normally I would be pissed like hell, but considering that the season was pretty much done I am hoping for competitive games. Early on it looked like a blowout, but the team pulled things together and nearly got the win in the end. Damn Roy did it again. I really like the guy, but he really blew it big time again. You can't blame everything on him, but his fumble was the biggest play of the game.

The team showed some real heart though. It's really sad that it takes going 1-7 and losing your coach to wake them up to play like they should. It's one reason why I'm not so high on Garrett yet. If he keeps the job, does everything go back to normal but with a team not responding to a hardass? Time will tell, but so far I'm impressed. They could have given up, but he has those guys working hard now.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:37 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How many times in your lifetime will you see a GAME-SEALING 60 yard catch, only to be stripped standing up by one guy to lose a ball game?
Well if you were lucky enough to be born during Roy Williams era the answer would be twice.

1:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:58 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The saints are a joke. They're luck is getting annoying. I liked the story last year, but now the ******** luck is just getting annoying. We had that game won.

Anyway, in hindsight this is probably good because it gets us a better draft pick, and this is pretty much a win for Garrett and adds to his case for the real HC job. He brought this team back from 17-0 to the world champions, who clearly would've just gotten blown out if wade was still here, and had the game won if Roy wasn't a ****** and just went down.

This is great on so many levels. We can trust in Garrett that the team won't crumble when down now, and it helps the draft pick cause, because we WERE NOT making the playoffs.
Ru kiddin me, cowboys needed a lot if luck to even get back in the game, you forgot the back to back fumbles that landed in the middle of a ton of saints and still were recovered by the cowboys, the bush drop and fumble, the blatant hold on the austin td. If any of those didnt happen the williams fumble wouldnt even be needed prolly, not saying the end want part lucky but over the game the cowboys had way more luck than the saints did this single game

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:43 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Also, Garrett's play calling lost us that game in the end if you want to be harsh on garrett.

It's 1st and ten at the 41 with 40 seconds and 2 TIMEOUTS!!!

JUST A ******* DRAW.

It's ok guys, i'll be our coach one day.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Oh and NFL games are fixed by the way. The spread of that game was 3.5 to new orleans...

It's a fact. It's a shame.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol your a funny guy.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was one heck of a game. Very entertaining! I think it's better to watch games like this, knowing that winning or losing it doesn't change anything. We put a good fight, fell back early and came back. I really enjoyed yesterday game.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm glad that we won't have to deal with him next season.

I gotta fault Kitna for throwing the ball pretty terribly anytime he targeted Dez. But Garrett should've called some more for Dez as well. Just get the ball in his hands and let the momentum build from there.

Gurode is a laughing stock. C must be a high priority for us.
You're right. I'm thinking Wisniewski needs to be our #1 priority, assuming we can't get Peterson. We might could even get Wisniewski high in the 2nd.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I didn't like our playcalling once we got across the 50 on the last drive. It was like we were settling for the field goal. 2 screens, a hitch, and a slant were the last four passes called. They didn't push it down the field there.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I don't know who that was on to blame Kitna or Garrett. If Kitna makes those throws halfway decent to Dez he'll come up with a catch, why so off with him? He'd been on fire throwing to Dez so it was certainly confusing. Not even 1 fade/lob down field to him all game? I know the safety was over top but we have to try, Kitna took those shots vs NYG and he was double covered plenty times.

As for Garrett, only really gripe is passing up a 53 yard fg. Seriously? Now in hindsight maybe it worked out better because they started inside the 10, we got a turnover and scored a TD off of it, but our K has the leg for anything within 60. If we don't trust him to take a 53 yder(yet somehow it was the same length as the 1 he made earlier) we need a new kicker.

We were all watching him with a close eye just waiting for 1 mistake for him to make and jump all over him and it's really not fair. He's not perfect, he's gonna make some mistakes as all head coaches do and especially rookie Head Coaches.

But let's give him props. He stuck with the running game down by 17 because I expected him to cut that off. Maybe it was because we had Kitna and not Romo, but at least we had balance all night even when down big. Some head scratchers in there that were too cute of course, but overall a good job.

And how about the team responding down 17 and not quitting like we had been doing all year? Guys are actually getting turnovers, cutting down on penalties, being more red zone efficient, they showed alot of heart. That comes down to Garrett, either guys want to play for him to keep him around or are buying what he's selling, and that's more important to me then nit picking all of his specific plays(which I'd love for him to give up those duties but from listening to Aikman it's probably a pipe dream).

We got beat fair and square, homers always want to cry about us being cursed or the refs hating us but if Witten didn't have the most obvious hold on that Austin TD then I don't know what a hold is. Officiating is bad in general, we lost to a much better team who had a much better starting QB and a much better pass defense. It hurts to lose but were still not a very good team this year, we just play like it in spurts.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know who that was on to blame Kitna or Garrett. If Kitna makes those throws halfway decent to Dez he'll come up with a catch, why so off with him? He'd been on fire throwing to Dez so it was certainly confusing. Not even 1 fade/lob down field to him all game? I know the safety was over top but we have to try, Kitna took those shots vs NYG and he was double covered plenty times.

As for Garrett, only really gripe is passing up a 53 yard fg. Seriously? Now in hindsight maybe it worked out better because they started inside the 10, we got a turnover and scored a TD off of it, but our K has the leg for anything within 60. If we don't trust him to take a 53 yder(yet somehow it was the same length as the 1 he made earlier) we need a new kicker.

We were all watching him with a close eye just waiting for 1 mistake for him to make and jump all over him and it's really not fair. He's not perfect, he's gonna make some mistakes as all head coaches do and especially rookie Head Coaches.

But let's give him props. He stuck with the running game down by 17 because I expected him to cut that off. Maybe it was because we had Kitna and not Romo, but at least we had balance all night even when down big. Some head scratchers in there that were too cute of course, but overall a good job.

And how about the team responding down 17 and not quitting like we had been doing all year? Guys are actually getting turnovers, cutting down on penalties, being more red zone efficient, they showed alot of heart. That comes down to Garrett, either guys want to play for him to keep him around or are buying what he's selling, and that's more important to me then nit picking all of his specific plays(which I'd love for him to give up those duties but from listening to Aikman it's probably a pipe dream).

We got beat fair and square, homers always want to cry about us being cursed or the refs hating us but if Witten didn't have the most obvious hold on that Austin TD then I don't know what a hold is. Officiating is bad in general, we lost to a much better team who had a much better starting QB and a much better pass defense. It hurts to lose but were still not a very good team this year, we just play like it in spurts.
Very good post, somehow we just agree more on the pro game than college

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Very well said...Garrett is under a ridiculous microscope. Fair or unfair, he looks up to the challenge, and seems excited to just show what he's got as a HC. He's going to make some bad decisions, Wade made bad decisions, Parcells made bad decision, it's going to happen. Fact of the matter is the Cowboys are a bad team right now, as much as it hurts to admit. A 38 yr old backup qb, aging line, horrible safeties and LB'er play......It is what it is...and at this point I just want to see the cowboys be competitive week in and week out, and they have been the last 3 weeks. Something they haven't been under Phillips this year. Garrett's not going to get everything right, but he's doing a heck of a job with what he has at the moment.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
You're right. I'm thinking Wisniewski needs to be our #1 priority, assuming we can't get Peterson. We might could even get Wisniewski high in the 2nd.
No way Wisniewski drops to the 2nd.

I'm certain the Eagles will grab him if he drops to their pick in the first round.

Game Carimi, Stephen Wisniewski, and Anthony Castanzo (sp) are all first round locks, imho.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
No way Wisniewski drops to the 2nd.

I'm certain the Eagles will grab him if he drops to their pick in the first round.

Game Carimi, Stephen Wisniewski, and Anthony Castanzo (sp) are all first round locks, imho.
Key word "imho".
Old 11-27-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Quote:
Lol your a funny guy.
LL, if you don't consider the possibility that NFL games are fixed then you are a blind fool. Keep trying to act like your some godly poster and im a fool, you really look mature.

As for the point about Dez, I agree with you. He is to good of a player not to just throw it up to him 3-5 times a game atleast. And those 3 or so passes kitna threw to him at the end were awful. I know he was making sure he 100% woiuldn't throw a pick, but jesus it looked like the ball boy throwing them.

The bottom line is though, with 40 seconds and 2 timouts, YOU RUN ATLEAST 1 DRAW. That's an automatic 5 yards, maybe more. One of the few mistakes garrett has made so far. Run a draw or two, and that game goes to OT, barring a Buehler shank.

Again, I will continue to say this team is cursed, or atleast Roy is. Jesus. Or God just has a hard on for the Saints, no pun intended.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont normally go into other teams threads but this guy and his assumptions about the league being fixed is hilarious, oh the cowboys didnt win, must be fixed. Oh wait what happened when you guys destroyed the Giants who were surely favored to win that game. Cowboys are having a rough year, it doesnt mean the game is fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

What are you talking about? That's not what i'm saying at all. I want the cowboys to lose lol, I want a better draft pick, we weren't making the playoffs.

Hey if you one of those diehard NFL fans and football is your life and you don't want to believe there is a POSSIBILITY that some NFL games are fixed, go ahead and live in your perfect world in your living room watching football, but there is definently a possibility.

This has nothing to do with the Cowboys. Sorry if you can't handle the truth.

Look at point spreads and look at the results in games bro. Sorry if I brought a dark light on your little world, I won't post about that anymore. It;s just a bit shady..

Last edited by xxxxxxxx : 11-27-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Hey jvig are you watching thise boise state games... 2 missed field goals under 30 yards?.....

Yeah bro...
Old 11-27-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude..... idk how the other cowboy posters on here put up with you. Oh man some guy in Vegas put odds up which is obviously always going to be what the outcome of the game is. And if it's not, rigged. Oh wait, no ones ever missed 2 field goals right? I'm sorry for wasting space in this thread arguing with this kid cowboy fans, I'm leaving haha. I also apologize you are forced to listen to his posts on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Lol ok bro think what you want. I don't really care if your gothic ass doesn't agree with me.

YOU WIN BRO!
Old 11-27-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing that I've noticed is that Ratliff seems to be back to his usual self. I read an article several weeks back saying that he might have been hindered by offseason surgery he had. I think it was his elbow that he had surgery on. I can't quite recall what it was. The important thing is that Rat is back to form, and we don't have to worry about him declining just yet.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote