Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-09-2006, 12:47 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Planes

Ok so i have to fly on a damn plane comming up here pretty quick and i ******* hate them, they scare the hell outta me and i cannot stand them. Last year on spring break i had to drink damn near a liter of Beam to get the courage to step on that pile of ****. All my friends tell me i'm a pus because i'm so scared of them . Am i just a weird pus, or does anyone else share this fear? also dont give me any stats i dont care if your more likely to die in a crash on the way to an airport, OOO car crash i can put on a seatbelt, when i plain crashes at 500mph into a damn fireball a seatbelt isn't going to help. heres some clips for you freaks who ride in these damn things.. terrorist also don't help the cause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzCqVPMpHwg&NR = me pooping my panties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZElmPMglRM = more evidence not to step foot on those *******.

******* planes

more reasons not to fly...

me and john madden should get along too, we bolth love brett Favre and hate planes [/img]

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:51 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Planes....

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Planes....
Plains are nice, especially rolling ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:53 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Planes....

C'mon how can you spell planes wrong?
Old 11-09-2006, 12:54 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i'm retarted
just noticed that
haha i guess i skipped kindergarden...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:56 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i saw the title and i thought that he was talking about a type of land, plains. i wa slike how interesting are plains? but now i knew he was talking bout planes and now i just think hes ********
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate flying too, but I deal with it. Put myself to sleep or something. Got a long one coming up too. Flying to London in about 2 weeks.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:58 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can edit the title, but that's just too cute.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:58 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
i saw the title and i thought that he was talking about a type of land, plains. i wa slike how interesting are plains? but now i knew he was talking bout planes and now i just think hes dumb
ah shut up. i spelled a word wrong big deal.

they get smoked.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:01 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love flying. i enjoy watching stuff get smaller and bigger during takeoff and landing.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:03 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
I love flying. i enjoy watching stuff get smaller and bigger during takeoff and landing.
then it gets closer and closer when you crash into the freaking ground!!!!!!!

they get smoked.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:04 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
I can edit the title, but that's just too cute.
cute like that emo kid in ur sig. :?

they get smoked.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:04 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
then it gets closer and closer when you crash into the freaking ground!!!!!!!
nah, then you land, and you realize...'hey, that wasn't that bad...but my ears hurt like hell.'
Old 11-09-2006, 01:18 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that second video was mostly military aircraft/air shows

and let me ask you a question...

do you drive a car? because you are far more likely to die in a fatal car accident than in a plane crash.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:20 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:

do you drive a car? because you are far more likely to die in a fatal car accident than in a plane crash.
so? a plane is a plane.

also did you read my post b/c i explain the difference between a car crash and a plane crash..

they get smoked.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out there in South Dakota I assume you have to take a plane to get anyplace meaningful.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:26 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to statistics Planes are safer then cars, but I still get nervous everytime I fly somewhere.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:29 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Out there in South Dakota I assume you have to take a plane to get anyplace meaningful.
we'll actually i go to college in minnesota, but the town i'm from in SD isn't too small , about 150,000 but yeah it's pretty spread in the rest of the state.

they get smoked.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:34 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:

so? a plane is a plane.

also did you read my post b/c i explain the difference between a car crash and a plane crash..
after i saw you misspell the word plane... i didn't put much value into the rest of your post.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:41 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

so? a plane is a plane.

after i saw you misspell the word plane... i didn't put much value into the rest of your post.
OoooOOOoOoOOooOooOoOOOooOoooOO burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i cannot spell , and you cannot read. so were even?

they get smoked.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't let it get to your head. People die choking on food. Should you stop eating? Of course not. Don't be affraid of things you can't control. If it happens, it happens.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

It's safer to travel by airplane than it is by automobile.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah i'm retarted
just noticed that
haha i guess i skipped kindergarden...

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 02:05 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:

well i cannot spell , and you cannot read. so were even?
WE'RE even
Old 11-09-2006, 02:23 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

*yawn*

they take off. they land. yippee. i don't understand how people have such a hard time with them.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote