Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-28-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, I was right, Elimination Chamber is Raw talent.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually kind of disappointed to not see Mr. Kennedy in the Chamber. I know the Raw roster is stocked with top tier talent, but his decent into the mid card is quite surprising. Hell I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved to ECW at this point.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:47 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The DX routine never gets old...........

Are You Ready?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
The DX routine never gets old...........

Are You Ready?
Whoa there, yes it definitely gets old and that happened quite a while ago.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love the whole hip "Let's Boo Cena" thing and then they cheer the ultra stale D-X.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Whoa there, yes it definitely gets old and that happened quite a while ago.
LIES! DX never gets old! You can always see it coming and yet you know you cheer when that music hits.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-28-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm actually kind of disappointed to not see Mr. Kennedy in the Chamber. I know the Raw roster is stocked with top tier talent, but his decent into the mid card is quite surprising. Hell I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved to ECW at this point.
Seems to put him in perfect position to say.... feud with a certain NAAAAAAATURE BOY~

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Cena hate in Smarkville(by that I mean the Internet) is mind boggling.
I don't hate Cena. He's acctually one of the few wrestlers who can be entertaining.

I just don't buy the whole "maybe it was love" thing.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 10:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's really not that over. Granted Umaga isn't that over either, so you could go either way, but if he's a mid-rounder it's in part due to his inability to break outside of hismonochromatic and predictable character.

Old 01-28-2008, 10:30 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Seems to put him in perfect position to say.... feud with a certain NAAAAAAATURE BOY~
commie you Nostradamus you!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-12-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
krunk10

I think one of the best wrestlers in Professional Wrestling is John Cena or Randy Orton. what do you guys think?
Old 02-12-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunk10 View Post
I think one of the best wrestlers in Professional Wrestling is John Cena or Randy Orton. what do you guys think?
well my all time fav is Bret Hart. Not only is he my favourite, but i think he was one of the best wrestlers, and also one of the best with the mic in his hand. he had it all. its too bad that the montreal screwjob happened.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:08 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
well my all time fav is Bret Hart. Not only is he my favourite, but i think he was one of the best wrestlers, and also one of the best with the mic in his hand. he had it all. its too bad that the montreal screwjob happened.
Bret screwed Bret.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-12-2008, 08:42 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jimmy yang wang is my new favorite wrestler....besides santino.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Bret screwed Bret.
I beg to differ. Call me biased if you want, but no he didnt. Vince screwed him, and there is evidence to prove it.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does every discussion come down to the screwjob -_-

Its such a stale discussion.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, at this point I'd rather talk about other things than what happened 11 years ago. So.....anyone care to chat about how dumb TNA is for turning Tomko back heel?
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would just like to say....Jeff Hardy vs HBK = MATCH OF THE FREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I beg to differ. Call me biased if you want, but no he didnt. Vince screwed him, and there is evidence to prove it.
The company owns the belt and dictates the when, where, and how the title is dropped. Bret should have listened to his boss, its no different then any other employee and their employer.

Anyway commie is right, this is a stale discussion and time to move on.

As for the question to who's the best wrestler right now, I can't answer that unless the term "wrestler" is more defined. Are we talking about on the mic, on the mat, what style, etc?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-12-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Billingsly is Canadian, that prevents him from looking at Bret Hart as anything other than the messiah.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Billingsly is Canadian, that prevents him from looking at Bret Hart as anything other than the messiah.
for the first time that i have ever seen in my lifetime that you have spoken some truth.
congrats.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:56 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
for the first time that i have ever seen in my lifetime that you have spoken some truth.
congrats.
Congrats on being narrow minded.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-12-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
congrats.
That's funny because I was just thinking of how much I care what high-school kids who have pictures of themselves in their sigs think of me.

Old 02-12-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
That's funny because I was just thinking of how much I care what high-school kids who have pictures of themselves in their sigs think of me.
the man dem dont understand sarcasm. i am yanking your chain BF. but obviously you would care what i think about you because you took the time to reply to what i said regarding you.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bret Hart isn't the Messiah?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote