Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-25-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did'nt order Bragging Rights but still how predictabl;e was that Show turn on Team RAW
Old 10-25-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Batista turning heel = good thing.

Having to watch a program of Batista and Rey Jr = bad thing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew Cena was;nt leaving
Old 10-26-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blech. Don't like giving Cena the title. Don't understand it. I thought WWE learned their lesson about changing titles too much after Russo left.

Old 10-26-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boo on a new champ every other PPV.

I would have liked to have seen Cena go to SD just to mix it up some.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Well how else are you going to get a 42 time world champ in the span of one decade?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its the end of October. Since the beginning of November last year, the WWE Title has changed hands ELEVEN TIMES.

* Triple H had the title. Lost it to Edge @ Survivor Series on November 23.
* Jeff Hardy won the Title in a Triple Threat at Armageddon on December 14.
* Edge won the title back in a No DQ Match at Royal Rumble on January 25.
* Triple H won the title back in the Elim Chamber at No Way Out on February 15.
* Randy Orton won a Six Man Tag where the title was on the line at Backlash on April 26.
* Batista won the title in a Steel Cage Match at Extreme Rules on June 7.
* The title was officially vacated 2 days later on June 9 due to injury.
* Randy Orton won the title again in a Four Way Match on Raw on June 15.
* John Cena won the title in an I Quit Match at Breaking Point on September 13.
* Randy Orton won the title back in a Hell in a Cell match on the Hell in a Cell PPV on October 4.
* John Cena won the title back again in an Ironman Match at Bragging Rights on October 25.

How about the World Heavyweight Title? Its October 26, and since there was a title change on Oct 26 last year, ill start from there.

* Batista won the title from Chris Jericho at Cyber Sunday on October 26.
* Chris Jericho won the title back at Raw on November 3.
* John Cena won the title at Survivor Series on November 23.
* Edge won the title in the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out on February 15.
* John Cena won the title back in a Triple Threat Match at WrestleMania 25 on April 5.
* Edge won the title back in a Last Man Standing Match at Backlash on April 26.
* Jeff Hardy won the title in a Ladder Match at Extreme Rules on June 7.
* CM Punk cashed in to win the title after Hardy's win at Extreme Rules on June 7.
* Jeff Hardy won the title back at Night of Champions on July 26.
* CM Punk won the title back at SummerSlam in a TLC match on August 23.
* The Undertaker won the title in a Hell in a Cell match at the Hell in a Cell PPV on October 4.

Thats ELEVEN title changes as well!

What the hell, WWE?

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

The dumbest part of it is that it's essentially the same 5-6 guys just passing the title back and forth. Give someone the strap for a while, give it meaning.

Old 10-26-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

I would have liked to have seen Cena go to SD just to mix it up some.
Same here. Cena to SD would've practically set up Wrestlemania next year perfectly. Is there any doubt that we'll see Cena/Orton again for WM? Why not have Cena on SD feauding for a month or two with the newly heel Batista, have him win the Royal Rumble, and then challenge Orton at WM next year?

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of WM, I am trying to hard to get tickets. Tickets go on sale the day before my birthday and I heard they start out as 25 bucks. I really wanna go.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Same here. Cena to SD would've practically set up Wrestlemania next year perfectly. Is there any doubt that we'll see Cena/Orton again for WM? Why not have Cena on SD feauding for a month or two with the newly heel Batista, have him win the Royal Rumble, and then challenge Orton at WM next year?
I want Cena/Taker at Mania. Thats like, the ONE person that would be a believable candidate to end the streak. I did this not too long ago, coming up with a Mania card. Like, its hard because theres hardly any matchups left that hasnt happened yet. Also, I should note that the Batista/Rey match was there well before last night.

The Show Stops
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
- HBK's last match vs. Best friend, so on

The Streak
The Undertaker vs. John Cena
- Two of the most protected megastars ever, 1 on 1 at Mania

World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs. Christian
- Christian wins rumble and gets his WrestleMania moment by winning the title. I think hes WWE's best babyface, personally.

WWE Title
Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston
- Kofi works his way up the Legacy list (funny enough, it looks like he's starting a feud with them now) til he gets to Orton

Grudge Match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho
- Jericho has been badmouthing him ever since Edge got hurt. Edge comes back as a babyface

Former Friends
Rey Mysterio vs. Batista
- I dont know how theyd drag this out til then, but again, I had this down before last night.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
John Morrison vs. Ted Dibiase vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zach Ryder
- Morrison wins, becomes a world champ sometimes next year

Obligatory Celeb Involvement
Shaquille O'Neal, Evan Bourne, MVP, and Mark Henry vs. The Big Show, Eric Escobar, Drew McIntyre, and Vince McMahon w/ Vickie Guerrero
- Hooray Celebs!

Random Pointless Diva Battle Royal that no one cares about
- Who cares?

Old 10-26-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Speaking of WM, I am trying to hard to get tickets. Tickets go on sale the day before my birthday and I heard they start out as 25 bucks. I really wanna go.
Theres some really decent seats for only $80, If i lived around there at all, Id jump on that. Whatever WWE's state in terms of quality (which atm, I dont really think is good), I dont care. Id SO go to Mania for $80.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I want Cena/Taker at Mania. Thats like, the ONE person that would be a believable candidate to end the streak. I did this not too long ago, coming up with a Mania card. Like, its hard because theres hardly any matchups left that hasnt happened yet. Also, I should note that the Batista/Rey match was there well before last night.

The Show Stops

The Streak

CM Punk vs. Christian
- Christian wins rumble and gets his WrestleMania moment by winning the title. I think hes WWE's best babyface, personally.

WWE Title
- Kofi works his way up the Legacy list (funny enough, it looks like he's starting a feud with them now) til he gets to Orton

Grudge Match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho
- Jericho has been badmouthing him ever since Edge got hurt. Edge comes back as a babyface

Former Friends
Rey Mysterio vs. Batista
- I dont know how theyd drag this out til then, but again, I had this down before last night.

John Morrison vs. Ted Dibiase vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zach Ryder

Shaquille O'Neal, Evan Bourne, MVP, and Mark Henry vs. The Big Show, Eric Escobar, Drew McIntyre, and Vince McMahon w/ Vickie Guerrero
- Hooray Celebs!

- Who cares?
That's a real solid card. HHH vs. Shawn would be epic. If that's HBK's last match(which I doubt it would be) then HHH is a great opponent on the biggest stage. Shawn is "Mr. Wrestlemania" so I'm sure it would be another classic.

-Undertaker vs. Cena would have me on edge. I don't like Cena. I see the talent, but his character is ultra boring. He's like a weak ass copy of Stone Cold and The Rock. So much potential, but bad execution. To be honest I liked him better as The Prototype. lol But regardless the chance of him of all people ending the streak would be huge. I want Undertaker's streak to never end, so a guy who the company is really behind would make you wonder about the outcome.

-I like Kingston, but it might be too early for an Orton match at WM. I'd still enjoy it though. Kofi is one of the young stars that actually gets it right IMO.

-Edge vs. Jericho is an easy thumbs up for me. Make it happen Vince!

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Cena and Punk could have had a nice feud had Cean went to SD.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post

The Show Stops

The Streak

CM Punk vs. Christian

WWE Title

Grudge Match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho

Former Friends
Rey Mysterio vs. Batista

- Hooray Celebs!

- Who cares?
Start booking for WWE now.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

rumor is with Shawn's reduced schedule he may wrestle for 2-3 more years
Old 10-26-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
rumor is with Shawn's reduced schedule he may wrestle for 2-3 more years
It's going to be a sad day when both Michaels and Undertaker retire. I remember being like 8 years old and playing with their action figures.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

prediction for Survivor Series

WWE Title Match

John Cena (C) vs Jack Swagger (the Orton thing has to be over how many more gimmick matches can they compete in)

World title Match

Undertaker (C) vs CM Punk (Punk wins thanls to Vince setting up Taker/McMahon at WM )

Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase Jr

Team DX (DX, Kofi, Finlay and Mark Henry) vs Team Jerishow (Jericho, Show, Rhodes and Hart Dynasty)

Diva match

Team Miz (Miz, Kane, Regal, Jackson and Kozlov) vs Team Morrison (Morrison, R-Truth, Matt Hardy, Christian and Tommy Dreamer)

Mysterio vs Batista
Old 10-26-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Fantasy PPV Game.

Here is how to play make a five match PPV using any wrestlers past or present and you can only use a wrestler once.

Here is mine.

Match One (Singles Match)

Andre The Giant vs The Big Show

The match its self probably wouldn't be all that great with the lack of moves they could do to each other but still some thing I have always thought would be cool. (Winner Andre)

Match Two (TLC)

Rob Van Dam vs CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles

Yes please. (Winner CM Punk)

Match Three (Triple Threat)

Eddie Guerrero vs "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

(Winner Eddie)

Match Four (Singles Match)

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs Sting

My favorite WWF wrestler and my favortie WCW wrestler ever. (Winner Austin)

Match Five (Iron Man)

Bret "Hit Man" Hart vs Kurt Angle

This would be so epic there are no words. (Winner Angle)
Old 10-26-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kofi johnson..... Kingston lol
Old 10-26-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So that Shelton/Sheamus feud kinda died I guess...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So that Shelton/Sheamus feud kinda died I guess...
Looks that way its good for Sheamus but bad for ECW.

Last edited by Splat : 10-26-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That........was.............awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

WOW...I am now intrigued by the appearant Kofi/Orton fued
Old 10-26-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm kinda suprised they are giving Kofi this kinda push not that he doesn't have the talent just that Vince is known to keep wrestlers like Kofi as mid carders.

Its a nice change.