Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Mahan is also > Jesus BUT Grady Sizemore > Mahan and Jesus combined
Old 04-02-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
More GIF's !~

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. ~@@#!@!!@!!! I loved this so much.

Mr. Kennedy with the Green Bay Plunge onto the Little Bastard!!

Slik.

A Spinaroonie! A WRESTLEMANIA Spinaroonie!
Wow, great .gifs
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In reference to your name Legend Killer, I give you an RKO on CM Punk off of a ladder from last night.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RKO of a Ladder.......... BRILLIANT!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In reference to your name Legend Killer, I give you an RKO on CM Punk off of a ladder from last night.

Oh, phenomenal! Any chance of you making one with a closeup of Ken Kennedy giving the "............Kennedy!"?
Old 04-02-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I dont make them, but here are some kennedy gifs from last night. The first one is him saying what you requested.

|

And heres another Orton one

And heres CM Punk !

Old 04-02-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Ah, Taker GIF time! It was his night!

Old School!

A flying deadman. Brilliant.

The Winning Tombstone.

Post-Match.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HARDYZ ARE THE NEW TAG CHAMPS THEY WON A 10 MAN TAG TEAM BATTLE ROYAL

after hbk elimnated cena

(even though theyre really wasnt 10)

the first battle royal had 8 teams and the 2nd one had 9 teams
Old 04-02-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah there aren't any spoilers or anything in the post above me!

Any GIFs of the Jeff Hardy leg drop onto Edge?
Old 04-02-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Comahan = .gif finding god of the universe
Old 04-02-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A solid RAW for being the post-Wrestlemania one. A HBK heel run..... I like it!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post

He said it after the fact, I don't think that counts as a spoiler.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

The WWE is making me loathe Bobby Lashley. The problem is, I never really wanted to hate him.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

jagsfreak27 needs more cowbell.

Do we have any links for hair vs hair videos

Jags:8-8
Duke B-Ball:22-10
Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
jagsfreak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:43 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it a definite HBK heel run? I think it might be a more "edgy" HBK, but not necessary a true heel. That said, admittedly, I only take a cursory look at wrestling these days, at best. But considering his religious convictions and how they had to "protect" him during the DX skits ths last few months, I'm not sold he'll go full heel. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if they made a turn at Backlash and pushed Cena as heel. He needs a change. I'm not a Cena-hater, as I like the character, but I think he's had such a long run as champ (with the Edge hiccup) with basically the same character that it might be time to turn him heel akin to how HHH went after the original DX.

That said, Vince McMahon seems to love Cena, and it wouldn't surprise me if he kept Cena, in the same role, as champ as sort of a screw you to the fans.

I think they took the right step in mixing up the promotions for the PPV's. Just not enough talent on the rosters right now.

My guess is Ken Anderson (Mr. Kennedy) probably challenges on RAW down the line. Makes no sense to do Kennedy/Undertaker, as my guess is Taker keeps the belt until summerslam.

Personally, if I was booking, I'd set up Kennedy (heel) vs. Punk (face) down the line for next year's Wrestlemania. The current ECW is a mess since Heyman left. In all honesty, I'd like to see ECW sort of used as a training ground. Send one or two of the guys with some potential there, akin to what they did with Lashley, whether intentionally or not (guys that come to mind: Carlito, Ken Doane (Ken Dykstra), Shelton Benjamin). Build them up for a year, and after each Wrestlemania, move them to Smackdown or Raw. Basically, use it as a step up from the feeders (OVW, DSW), but a place where they can get some TV time. Carlito going heel on ECW would fit, I think.

They've got to figure out what to do with Edge/Orton and a couple others. I think Edge might need to go back to Smackdown. I wonder if guys like Edge and Orton are getting punished a bit. Edge seemed on the edge of a young HHH push to title contender, but he's never made that real leap outside of a few weeks. The whole supplement scandal might hurt that move, but moving him away from Raw to Smackdown may make things better. Orton is probably still getting punished for all his transgressions in the past.

If it was me, I'd slide Edge over to Smackdown at the next lottery. Let Taker keep the belt until summerslam, and then have someone else take it (perhaps bring Chris Benoit into the picture, could get a good match out of Taker, albeit, face on face is always somewhat tricky, and I don't see a heel turn for Benoit relative to his current character). Benoit and Edge know each other fairly well, and then have Edge chase Benoit for awhile, and go with a goal of setting up, say, Edge (heel) vs. Lashley (face) (I think they need to get him off ECW). The other option might be to slide Edge and Orton both over to Smackdown, have one turn face, and if both guys get their acts together, then they face each other for the title come next year, continuing their feud all year long.

I'd slide Booker T and Kennedy over to Raw, and go with some Booker T vs. Cena matches after this whole Michaels/Cena run ends. I just don't see them giving the title to Michaels, and at his age, Michaels does a good job at putting guys over. Also, doesn't Michaels usually take a break at some point in the summer? Booker should get some solid work out of Cena, if Cena keeps the belt. I'd have Cena lose it at Summerslam to someone, though, probably not Booker, perhaps bringing in Kennedy at that point, perhaps some cheesy three way thing, where Cena doesn't actually lose (thus protecting him).

At some point, you know HHH is coming back. It was rumored to be HHH/Cena at Wrestlemania this year with HHH winning, and you know Paul Levesque's going to want that title back at some point. Maybe give Kennedy a run to Wrestlemania, where he would drop it to HHH.

I'd send Umaga over to ECW, and let him win the title from Lashley, freeing Lashley back up to go elsewhere. Umaga needs to be actually built, as it doesn't seem like much character development outside of squashes. I'd let Carlito stay face and beat Umaga at some point (Summerslam?), before turning heel and basically saying screw you to everyone and taking a heel run.

Supposedly Chris Jericho will come back to wrestling. That'd be interesting.

But eh, just my wrestling thoughts, and I don't really follow it all that much, so maybe I've missed stuff.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a pretty good Raw last night not great but good Jeff and Matt getting the tag belts was nice lets hope they beef up the tag Div it has been weak for a while.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:04 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its so hard for Shawn Michaels to be heel, the fans always go crazy for him no matter what.

Cena should go heel no one really likes him anyway.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post

|

Old 04-03-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with a lot of Toon's assessments. One thing that angered me about Wrestlemania was it seemed like CM Punk was just cannon fodder for the other guys moves. He needs to be pushed.

Oh, and Coma, those gifs were great.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
Is it a definite HBK heel run? I think it might be a more "edgy" HBK, but not necessary a true heel. That said, admittedly, I only take a cursory look at wrestling these days, at best. But considering his religious convictions and how they had to "protect" him during the DX skits ths last few months, I'm not sold he'll go full heel. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if they made a turn at Backlash and pushed Cena as heel. He needs a change. I'm not a Cena-hater, as I like the character, but I think he's had such a long run as champ (with the Edge hiccup) with basically the same character that it might be time to turn him heel akin to how HHH went after the original DX.

That said, Vince McMahon seems to love Cena, and it wouldn't surprise me if he kept Cena, in the same role, as champ as sort of a screw you to the fans.

I think they took the right step in mixing up the promotions for the PPV's. Just not enough talent on the rosters right now.

My guess is Ken Anderson (Mr. Kennedy) probably challenges on RAW down the line. Makes no sense to do Kennedy/Undertaker, as my guess is Taker keeps the belt until summerslam.

Personally, if I was booking, I'd set up Kennedy (heel) vs. Punk (face) down the line for next year's Wrestlemania. The current ECW is a mess since Heyman left. In all honesty, I'd like to see ECW sort of used as a training ground. Send one or two of the guys with some potential there, akin to what they did with Lashley, whether intentionally or not (guys that come to mind: Carlito, Ken Doane (Ken Dykstra), Shelton Benjamin). Build them up for a year, and after each Wrestlemania, move them to Smackdown or Raw. Basically, use it as a step up from the feeders (OVW, DSW), but a place where they can get some TV time. Carlito going heel on ECW would fit, I think.

They've got to figure out what to do with Edge/Orton and a couple others. I think Edge might need to go back to Smackdown. I wonder if guys like Edge and Orton are getting punished a bit. Edge seemed on the edge of a young HHH push to title contender, but he's never made that real leap outside of a few weeks. The whole supplement scandal might hurt that move, but moving him away from Raw to Smackdown may make things better. Orton is probably still getting punished for all his transgressions in the past.

If it was me, I'd slide Edge over to Smackdown at the next lottery. Let Taker keep the belt until summerslam, and then have someone else take it (perhaps bring Chris Benoit into the picture, could get a good match out of Taker, albeit, face on face is always somewhat tricky, and I don't see a heel turn for Benoit relative to his current character). Benoit and Edge know each other fairly well, and then have Edge chase Benoit for awhile, and go with a goal of setting up, say, Edge (heel) vs. Lashley (face) (I think they need to get him off ECW). The other option might be to slide Edge and Orton both over to Smackdown, have one turn face, and if both guys get their acts together, then they face each other for the title come next year, continuing their feud all year long.

I'd slide Booker T and Kennedy over to Raw, and go with some Booker T vs. Cena matches after this whole Michaels/Cena run ends. I just don't see them giving the title to Michaels, and at his age, Michaels does a good job at putting guys over. Also, doesn't Michaels usually take a break at some point in the summer? Booker should get some solid work out of Cena, if Cena keeps the belt. I'd have Cena lose it at Summerslam to someone, though, probably not Booker, perhaps bringing in Kennedy at that point, perhaps some cheesy three way thing, where Cena doesn't actually lose (thus protecting him).

At some point, you know HHH is coming back. It was rumored to be HHH/Cena at Wrestlemania this year with HHH winning, and you know Paul Levesque's going to want that title back at some point. Maybe give Kennedy a run to Wrestlemania, where he would drop it to HHH.

I'd send Umaga over to ECW, and let him win the title from Lashley, freeing Lashley back up to go elsewhere. Umaga needs to be actually built, as it doesn't seem like much character development outside of squashes. I'd let Carlito stay face and beat Umaga at some point (Summerslam?), before turning heel and basically saying screw you to everyone and taking a heel run.

Supposedly Chris Jericho will come back to wrestling. That'd be interesting.

But eh, just my wrestling thoughts, and I don't really follow it all that much, so maybe I've missed stuff.
- On Michaels I agree, Im not sure he is, or will be a full heel, but the HBK of last night is much more entertaining than the goofy one that runs alongside HHH, so im happy.

- Cena turning heel probably wont happen soon, though I know a LOT of people who would cheer for him if he turned heel. I think it would be a reversal of sorts in terms of crowd reactions. All of the kids and what not that cheer him would boo him, but a lot of the smart marks would cheer him because he really is a good heel, great wrestler or not. It would be 2003 (maybe 04?) all over again, where he is getting massively cheered as a heel and they decide to completely change his character in a babyface turn, instead of keeping him with what the crowds was cheering for. Oh well.

- I think the PPV's will still be somewhat brand specific. Such as Backlash will be mostly Raw stuff imo, but with maybe a Taker match or Kennedy match, and maybe a Lashley match.

- Again, I agree. There isnt really a point to feuding him with Taker or Batista again on Smackdown, and I think a change of scenery is needed for him anyway. Just as long as he doesnt turn into "one of those guys that Cena beats all the time".

- Ive heard the idea of ECW being a training ground of sorts before, being a step up from OVW, and a step down from the two main shows, and I think it makes sense. Though, I would personally keep Shelton in the WGTT with Hass, as the tag division is all but dead, and theyve all but given up on Shelton as a singles guy.

- Im still waiting for an Edge/HBK singles feud, dammit. They never faced off 1v1 during the DX/RKO feud, only in tag matches, and I think a Ladder match between the two could steal the show at say, Summerslam.

- I want a Benoit/Taker feud so badly. I wanted Benoit to drop the US Title to Benoit, as i think it would have helped both guys. I think MVP can carry a good midcard, and I think Benoit would have actually been helped by losing the belt, hopefully pushing him up to a taker feud. I think it would be very similar to the Angle feud taker had last year, which gave us an amazing match at No Way Out 06.

- I fear that they may turn Orton into a generic 'blue chipper' face again, and just like Cena, take away the character that currently gets him cheered. If he ends up turning face, he needs to keep the cocky attitude.

- With Punk, if I were the booker, would be sent to Raw. Punk can have a plethora of new opponents. (Punk/Dykstra, Punk/Carlito, Punk/Hardy) Umaga needs to drop the IC title, as im not even sure WWE knows he has it. Setup a long Punk/Nitro feud for the belt, hopefully elevating both guys, as well as the belt at the same time. Id say give punk a long IC title reign. On a PPV or two have Punk vs. Benoit in cross brand matches, perhaps at Summerslam. Benoit can do this after the Taker feud, if I had my way. Eventually he drops the belt to someone, and goes up into a feud with Kennedy, or Orton, or someone of that caliber.

- I like the idea of BOOKAH on Raw. Cena can transition from the Michaels feud (Edge and Orton seem to be cutting promos leading up to maybe a fatal 4 way, I dont know) to Cena/BOOKAH. From there I guess Kennedy can cash in (hey.... perhaps at.... SummerSlam!) and win the belt.

- HHH will come back soon, and as you said, hes a belt mark! I like the idea of Kennedy/Trips at Mania.

- With Umaga, i dont know. Maybe move him to SD and feud with Taker. I can actually see that being a good set of matches. Perhaps casket, or HIAC to finish it off.... at Summerslam!

(I kinda like my Summerslam card ; Cena/Kennedy For the WWE Title, Taker/Umaga HIAC for the WHC, Edge/Shawn Ladder Match (#1 Contender contract up above I guess), Punk/Benoit IC TItle Match. And I guess throw in the McMahon match that is rumored in Foley/McMahon (probably Street fight) and thats a pretty solid PPV :))

- Jericho is awesome. I want him back badly. I dont care which promotion dammit. I would freak out over "Raw is JERICHO!", or "Total NonStop JERICHO!". As long as hes back.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

If and when the Ayotollah of Rock-n-Rolla comes back it needs to be WWE for the sheer fact that TNA would waste him and that can't be allowed to happen! As for all these booking suggestions from toon and Coma, I love a lot of what I'm hearing and disliking a few suggestions. First of all I like the return of HHH and we all know he wants to retire with the record of most title reigns, I remember hearing that he also wants to stay a face ala DX so who knows what this HBK angle will do to that. As for HBK, he will be a crowd fav no matter what he does and after all his years its deservedly so. I would love for Randy Orton to get back to the main event level but as Coma said without losing the cockiness that makes him great. As for Edge, I honestly don't know anymore because while I like his heel tactics and wrestling its almost like he's stuck in limbo between the mid-card and main event.

The thing I want most in WWE is the re-establishment of the mid-cards and tag team divisions. Raw was special somewhat because we actually got to see some tag teams and its interesting to see what will happen with this division now. It looks as though Nitro is teaming with Miz to keep the "MNM" angle so which guy switches brands? The Hardyz won the straps so is Matt moving to Raw? London and Kendrick have been a dominate tag team and the longest reigning tag team in 18 years but they don't get a spot on Wrestlemania?

And why in the blue hell did Kane have to job to the Great Khali? Why? Its a God Damn Travesty to Kane!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-03-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

jagsfreak27 needs more cowbell.

I wonder if there doing the draft this year?

Jags:8-8
Duke B-Ball:22-10
Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
jagsfreak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Well, There have been rumors of Kane wanting time off for his knee for a long time.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, There have been rumors of Kane wanting time off for his knee for a long time.
I know these rumors but why do this to Kane? The Great Khali is a train wreck, his matches last about 15 seconds and he needs to be gone! The only thing worse then his matches would be when he attempts to speak English!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-03-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been watching wrestling for about a year, and i was just wondering what these terms mean. I get that heal is a bad guy, and face is a good guy, but is SD, Raw, and ECW all owned by one person? Is that one person McMahon? Sorry if dumb questions.