Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-04-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as AJ/Beer Money/Kazarian don't get lost behind Anderson/Steiner/Angle it's good. But at this point TNA doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
the_legend_killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:59 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

btw AJ's promo was awesome.it's like he read the internet boards and used the major criticisms of TNA in his rant on Bischoff
Old 02-04-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

Osirian Portal all the way!
whelp CZW just got talked about on Around the Horn thanks to this video. The Osirian Portal saw their stock go up
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok tonight's 2/21/11 promo makes me think it's Taker
Old 02-07-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
That was a Johnny Cash song right? Anyone know what it was?
Old 02-07-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
That was a Johnny Cash song right? Anyone know what it was?
Aint No Grave (Can Hold My Body Down).

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks, my buddy was in class and wanted to know for clues sake.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
After just watching the 2nd 2-21-11 promo I am hoping its Undertaker walking into the same House Sting walked into the week before and next week having the promo be along the lines of this house and big enough for the both of them type of thing.

but like I said after the 1st promo I am expecting just Undertaker back from being buried again.

What is this the 3rd or 4th time he has been buried ? Does anyone know the real number cause I don't remember.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
After just watching the 2nd 2-21-11 promo I am hoping its Undertaker walking into the same House Sting walked into the week before and next week having the promo be along the lines of this house and big enough for the both of them type of thing.

but like I said after the 1st promo I am expecting just Undertaker back from being buried again.

What is this the 3rd or 4th time he has been buried ? Does anyone know the real number cause I don't remember.
I think 3rd.he lost vs Mankind, Vince and recently Kane.and reports are Sting and WWE have had no contact.and TNA is confident he'll re-sign with them
Old 02-08-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think 3rd.he lost vs Mankind, Vince and recently Kane.and reports are Sting and WWE have had no contact.and TNA is confident he'll re-sign with them
Thanks for that I couldn't remember the other ones. I know have read those things as well. Even though I have said before I don't think Sting will sign with WWE and that it will probably be Taker since the whole thing started.

I think the 1st promo had more of a Sting feel then Undertaker. While the 2nd one with the Johnny Cash song obviously makes you think Undertaker. So I still want to hold some hope that we get The Icon Vs The Phenom match at WM 27.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin buried him at Rock Bottom 1998. He came back with the Ministry gimmick.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Austin buried him at Rock Bottom 1998. He came back with the Ministry gimmick.
So this was his 4th Burial? How does he keep coming back LOL
Old 02-09-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
So this was his 4th Burial? How does he keep coming back LOL
well he is the Phenom
Old 02-09-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On a scale from One to Awesome, what is this?
Old 02-10-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

anyone see the promo from Roode to open Impact?It was incredible
Old 02-10-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yes I saw it it was great. The only thing I didn't like about that whole segment was that Angle, Steiner, and Crimson had to "save fortune" but that's really just me nitpicking.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Roode has World Champion potential IMO.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:06 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. I don't watch TNA much, but when I do I always find Roode the most watchable.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Taker's WM 27 opponent revealed

not sure how to feel
Old 02-14-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

and WWE just officially announced Taker for 2 21 11
Old 02-14-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
and WWE just officially announced Taker for 2 21 11
I told you but even though I was right I still wanted to see Sting.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

who do you think is gonna be the host at WM?
Old 02-14-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
who do you think is gonna be the host at WM?
I hope the Rock rumors are the ones that are correct cause its the only good one I have heard.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Its The Rock!!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IF YA SSSMMMMMMEEEEEELLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN.

*marks out*
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote