Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-09-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
At least he is better then The Great Khali biggest waste of a roster spot ever.
Ehh I would rather watch Great khali and Rajin Signh then Mason on a singles run he wasnt even that great in FCW.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
At least he is better then The Great Khali biggest waste of a roster spot ever.
They're cut from the same cloth imo. Khali and Zeke are big but not even slightly athletic.

Mark Henry at least can play a good heel. Bad wrestler but he has some presence and is decent in the mic as a heel.
Nandoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About time Eric got sent home on Tough Enough.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:16 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm curious about what's going to happen with Kharma (formally Awesome Kong). I think they should have the divas complain to Teddy Long and/or the RAW GM (which would have to be via written letters or something, since nobody knows who he/she is), claiming that their physical well being is in too much danger due to Kharma. The GM(s) agrees and has Kharma face male wrestlers like Chyna did.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
About time Eric got sent home on Tough Enough.
I'm thinking the next might be AJ.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandoss View Post
I'm thinking the next might be AJ.
It's got to be him or Christina unless someone else really messes up big time.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Quote:
It's got to be him or Christina unless someone else really messes up big time.
I think she might stick around a little longer if she keeps her head in the game as she did last episode. AJ had the chance to show some fire and looked like a deer staring at headlights. He choked big time.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I wasn't the biggest Martin fan on Tough Enough but seeing him go out like that was pretty weak.

As for AJ I kinda feel bad for him I feel like the trainers are blaming him for everything I really don't think it was his fault Christina got hurt.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kharma's Flick Of Death>>>> Cena's Moveset
Old 05-18-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Just watched "That's What I Am" and it is actually a pretty decent movie with more depth to it then any other WWE Film I have seen.

That said if you are going to watch in just for Randy Orton don't blink or you will miss him.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP Macho Man.......
Old 05-20-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might have to go get some Slim Jim's so I can snap into 1....OOOOHHHHHH YYYEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Old 05-20-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This actually has me a little depressed. Macho Man was one of the best ever. :(

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Very weak he will be missed.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Thoughts on Sin Cara now that has some TV matches under his belt?

I think he is pretty talented but I don't think he will ever be more then a mid-carder.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Riley just freaking laid out The Miz
Old 05-23-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

They just killed the best thing Raw had going Lately
Old 05-23-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

CM Punk went with the Savage-esqe tights tonight
Old 05-24-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
CM Punk went with the Savage-esqe tights tonight
I noticed that to pretty cool.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Will smith

Some one told me that Hulk Hogan is coming back in wrestling.
Is it right? I am waiting to see the Hulk Hogan back in ring , he is my favorite wrestler.

Baltimore Weight loss

Last edited by Will smith : 05-28-2011 at 02:07 AM.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will smith View Post
Some one told me that Hulk Hogan is coming back in wrestling.
Is it right? I am waiting to see the Hulk Hogan back in ring , he is my favorite wrestler.
He has been in TNA for some time now.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Pretty weak SD tonight.

Watched TNA for the first time in forever and nothing has changed the in ring work is good and everything else is still crap.

Last edited by Splat : 05-27-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Splat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread may get more action now that there is a good chance that the NFL season will be canceled. Wrestling fans don't have to worry about work stoppages since the wrestlers don't have a union (fortunately).

Watched [Impact Wrestling] for the first time in forever and nothing has changed the in ring work is good and everything else is still crap.

IW is pretty much like the NWA in the 80s -- not bad but not as good as WWE.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Yes Vince would be more then fine with no Monday Night football to deal with.

R-Truth as a heal is kinda growing on me I'm still not a huge fan of his but I don't leave the room any more.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I don't know if anyone besides me plays the Smackdown vs Raw video games but they are going to be revamping it and it will now be called WWE 12 and then WWE 13 ect.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/thq/wwe-12/wwe-12-stores-fall

Link if you want to know a little about it.