Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-21-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew there was no way the fans voted Mason Ryan over Sin Cara to face Evan Bourne turns out I was right.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/wwe-gra...a-bourne-match

Quote:
In light of unfortunate technical problems that definitively generated an inaccurate voting result in Evan Bourne's match during Raws: Power to the People, WWE is making it up to you, the WWE Universe, and Sin Cara, the masked Superstar whom you voted to have compete against Bourne.

This Monday night on Raw, Sin Cara will get the opportunity he deserved, and the match you demanded, as he will face Evan Bourne in the ring in Las Vegas.

The decision to make this match stems from technical issues with the vote tabulating provider’s system, which became flooded with so many votes from the previous poll - choosing an opponent for the Divas Title Match - that the vote tabulation spilled into the next poll, which determined Bourne's opponent. It appeared that you had voted for Mason Ryan, who shared the same option entry (B) as Kelly Kelly from the previous poll, until it was later discovered that Sin Cara had actually received 90 percent of the total votes in WWE.com's Live Chat poll.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I call bs. I really don't think the fan votes were real in the 1st place just think this is there excuse for their booking and the negative reactions.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got around to watching this years WM and obviously Taker and HHH stole the show but I thought Punk vs Orton and Rhodes vs Rey were pretty good as well.

The rest of it was just decent.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chavo Guerrero was released. It's probably a good move for both sides. Chavo hadn't done anything in a long time, and he can finish his career with dignity in Mexico or Japan (or not with TNA).

I can only think of one original WCW person still left with the WWE (Rey Mysterio) from when it was purchased. I don't count Booker T because he left and came back.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 06-25-2011 at 11:34 AM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Take Vickie with you.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vickie is pretty damn awesome, so no thanks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Got around to watching this years WM and obviously Taker and HHH stole the show but I thought Punk vs Orton and Rhodes vs Rey were pretty good as well.

The rest of it was just decent.
Taker/Triple H is a little overrated to me. It's got some very good near falls but that's about it. Cody/Rey was probably my favorite match from that card.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Thoughts from Chavo.

http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports...on-his-way-out

Quote:
"Yes, it's true. My release is the big news I was talking about. But let's get something straight. I asked for my release. I was just tired. Of not being used correctly. Just cuz u can make other ppl look good, doesn't mean they should just have u lose to them. I was not happy in WWE anymore. I had a smile on my face last night though when I got my release though!"
Quote:
"I will never go back to the place WWE put me in. I will never go back to being underutilized and watching ppl who suck get bigger "pushes" Than me! My hands were tied most of the time. It's time for me to start being a Guerrero again, and start kicking ass again, be able to tell stories in the ring like u know we can. :) I love u all and can't wait for the future!! So happy. :)"
Old 06-25-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Telling stories that nobody will be able to watch, great.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

book it Chavo will end up in TNA
Old 06-25-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Chavo could fit in well with ROH. Especially since they were just purchased and have a new TV deal going. It's not a big TV deal but they might want to add a couple familiar faces, plus Chavo can actually wrestle.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

What channel is ROH on?
Old 06-25-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I think Chavo could fit in well with ROH. Especially since they were just purchased and have a new TV deal going. It's not a big TV deal but they might want to add a couple familiar faces, plus Chavo can actually wrestle.
Agreed. Chavo fits with the ROH style and I can see him prospering there especially since ROH has ties with New Japan and he can wrestle actually good Japanese wrestlers under their brand as well.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
What channel is ROH on?
Debuts on September 24th. They'll also broadcast the show online for those that aren't in these markets:

BALTIMORE, MD - WNUV The CW, Saturdays at 10 PM and Sundays at 12 AM
BIRMINGHAM, AL - WABM MyNetworkTV Saturdays 9 PM and Sundays at 11 PM
BUFFALO, NY - WNYO MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 9 PM and WUTV FOX Sundays at 11 PM
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA - KFXA FOX Saturdays at 11:30 PM and KGAN CBS Saturdays at 3:30 AM
CHAMPAIGN-SPRINGFIELD, IL - WICS/WICD ABC Saturdays at 12 AM
CHARLESTON, SC - WMMP MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 10 PM and WTAT FOX Sundays at 1 AM.
CHARLESTON-HUNTINGTON, WV - WVAH FOX Sundays at 11 PM and WCHS ABC Sundays at 1:30 AM.
CINCINNATI, OH - WTTE FOX Sundays at 12 AM
COLUMBUS, OH - WTTE FOX Sundays at 12 AM.
DAYTON, OH - WRGT FOX Sundays at 10:30 PM and 3 AM.
DES MOINES, IA - KDSM FOX Sundays 11 PM and Saturdays at 2 AM.
FLINT, MI - WSMH FOX Sundays at 11 PM
GREENSBORO, NC - WMYV MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 8 PM and 12 AM.
GREENVILLE, NC-SPARTANBURG, SC-ASHEVILLE, NC - WMYA The CW Saturdays at 10 PM and WLOS ABC Saturdays at 1:30 AM.
LAS VEGAS, NV - KVCW The CW Network Saturdays at 10 PM and 1 AM.
LEXINGTON, KY - WDKY FOX Sundays at 12 AM.
MADISON, WI - WMSN FOX Saturdays 12:30 AM and 3:30 AM.
MILWAUKEE, WI - WVTV The CW Saturdays at 9 PM and Sundays at 12 AM.
MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN - WUCW The CW Saturdays at 9 PM and Sundays at 1 AM.
MOBILE-PENSACOLA, FL - WFGX MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 9 PM and Sundays at 12 AM.
NASHVILLE, TN - WUXP MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 10 PM and Sundays at 1 AM
NORFOLK, VA - WTVZ MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 10 PM and Sundays at 1 AM.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK - KOCB The CW Saturdays at 9 PM and 2 AM.
PADUCAH, KY-CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO - WDKA MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 9 PM and Sundays at 2 AM,
PEORIA, IL - WYZZ FOX Sundays at 11 PM and Saturdays at 3 AM.
PITTSBURGH, PA - WPMY MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 10 PM and Sundays at 12 AM.
PORTLAND-AUBURN, ME - WGME CBS Saturdays at 1 AM.
RALEIGH-DURHAM, NC - WRDC MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 10 PM and Sundays at 12 AM.
RICHMOND, VA - WRLH FOX Sundays at 11:30 PM.
ROCHESTER, NY - WUHF FOX Sundays at 1:30 AM.
SAN ANTONIO, TX - KMYS The CW Saturdays at 9 PM and Sundays at 1 AM.
ST. LOUIS, MO - WDNL ABC Saturdays at 1:30 AM.
SYRACUSE, NY - WNYS MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 10 PM and Sundays at 1 AM.
TALLAHASSEE, FL - WYWC NBC Saturdays at 1 AM.
TAMPA-ST. PETERSBURG, FL - WTTA MyNetworkTV Saturdays at 9 PM and Sundays at 9 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not in Rochester. How the hell of all the NY area do you pick only Rochester?
Old 06-25-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Chavo will probably go work in Mexico. Until TNA brings him into the Mexican America stable with Hernandez in typical TNA fashion.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does ******* Rochester get a myTV deal and Baton Rouge doesn't?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm thinking those are all channels that are owned by the Sinclair Broadcasting Company, which bought ROH.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Why does ******* Rochester get a myTV deal and Baton Rouge doesn't?
Rochester metro is bigger than Baton Rouge metro.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Mark Henry showing some fire who knew?
Old 06-27-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

It's Me It's Me It's Me. It's DDP!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
It's Me It's Me It's Me. It's DDP!!!
Just makes me remember how much WWE ruined him.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Just makes me remember how much WWE ruined him.
Ya WWE did ruin him but still I remember the WCW DDP the one who was so awesome I spent 3 hours waiting just to get his autograph. He is still someone who I will always be excited to see.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I was never a WCW fan but loved me some DDP and was so excited when he came to WWE but man did he crash and burn.

I don't know why they didn't just let DDP be DDP.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

For the same reason I guess they didn't let a lot of the WCW guys be successful that they brought over from the buy out. They didn't want them to outshine the WWF guys and make WCW look like a better product.