Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-08-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Nash and Hall are not there anymore.
alright, well like i said, i totally lost touch with wrestling so i was going off of the video of the downfall of tna

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
alright, well like i said, i totally lost touch with wrestling so i was going off of the video of the downfall of tna
The video is closer to right when Hogan came in. Most of the crap you see is right after the press conference in the video. TNA hasn't gotten much better since Hogan debuted on January 4th 2010. It is awful due to all the old people who refuse to step out of the spotlight and crap booking.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
The video is closer to right when Hogan came in. Most of the crap you see is right after the press conference in the video. TNA hasn't gotten much better since Hogan debuted on January 4th 2010. It is awful due to all the old people who refuse to step out of the spotlight and crap booking.
ahhh i see. i might give it a watch but it seems like it would be equivalent to watching a train wreck

Old 07-08-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
ahhh i see. i might give it a watch but it seems like it would be equivalent to watching a train wreck
Ya I really wouldn't recommenced watching Impact if you want to watch wrestling. If you wanted to watch TNA I would say watch Destination X this Sunday. However I have no faith in TNA doing something good with it despite all their attempts to use it to relaunch the X division.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is still talk of CM Punk leaving after MITB but I think it's more just him taking a break then going any where else.

I'm sure he will kick around the idea of going some where else but when all is said in done I think he will be back in WWE.

At worst I think he would go to ROH. I really don't think he would go to Japan at this point and he dang sure won't be going to TNA.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

I think Punk will make at least one appearance on ROH before he comes back to WWE.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wade Barrett does nothing for me and his finisher is weak.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

You think Wasteland is weak? Or you talking about his blackhole slam finish?
Old 07-08-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasteland is a weak finisher. It's only awesome because Woi Barrah does it.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Wasteland is not a weak finish.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

it didn't do anything for me either.. to me, it looked like a dump off the shoulders.

Old 07-10-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen others do Wasteland before Barrett and it hasn't been treated like a finisher, but I can buy it. I like Barrett, hope WWE doesn't let him get lost in the shuffle.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Barrett too. He's a solid heel without trying too hard. Kinda like Randy Orton, from face to heel the character really doesn't change that much.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Part of the reason the Nexus angle worked out well (At least til Cena squashed him) was because of Barrett's mic work, IMO. Anywho, now that he's totally solo I wouldn't mind him getting getting back in the WHC scene, although now he's behind Christian and Sheamus on the heel side.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

He's probably behind Mark Henry now, too.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/tedmaul/wwfattitude

I got 80.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
He's probably behind Mark Henry now, too.
Good call.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I got 96. I'm disappointed that I forgot some of these guys though..
Old 07-10-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I actually like what Mark Henry has been doing lately.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got 77 and also feel really disappointed :( Missed some easy ones like the Mean Street Posse and SOMEHOW Too Cool... Pissed I couldn't come up either Essa Rios or Mideon. And they wouldn't accept Dan Severn but he was on the list...
Old 07-10-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got 117. I'm a nerd.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I got 117. I'm a nerd.
You think you're some kind of big shot? Prove it!
Old 07-10-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
Essa Rios
Was a fan of this.

Old 07-10-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Was a fan of this.