Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-30-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they got rid of the brand split they would have to immediately fire about 50 people.

I think it's a part-time thing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, that would suck for them but it would make for a much better show IMO.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's stupid to end the brand split, because it screws over guys like Daniel Bryan who won't get the time he deserves.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a reminder SD is on tonight and it's going to be live.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And also, Del Rio may not be able to make it to the show as he is still in Mexico updating his work visa so Del Rio/Cara may not take place tonight
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Why did they even have Daniel Bryan win MITB?

Has he even won a match since?
Old 08-30-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk how to answer the 1st question.

I dont think so.

Hopefully they go and have Sin Cara Mystico vs Sin Cara Hunico feud going soon.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

HHH and Punk could go back and forth talking for two hours and I would watch every second of it just gold...
Old 08-30-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if anyone saw this but Matt Hardy has posted a video saying he's reached his "end" and the end of the video has his birthdate and tomorrow's date, August 31st, 2011. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tvmKSuERht4 Take a look for yourself.. The man has gone crazy
Old 08-30-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Hardy to me now is like Newman from Seinfeld when he keeps yelling to Krammer that he is going to kill himself.

He had the video where he trashed his house and now this crap. It is just annoying now.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

I like the comparison LT. I'll believe it when I see it. As for the actual show, thought they did a good job though if you were gonna turn one guy heel in the Cara-Bryan match, I'd turn Bryan. We'll have no idea why Sin Cara turned. He's in a mask and doesn't talk. What was the reasoning?
Old 08-30-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
I like the comparison LT. I'll believe it when I see it. As for the actual show, thought they did a good job though if you were gonna turn one guy heel in the Cara-Bryan match, I'd turn Bryan. We'll have no idea why Sin Cara turned. He's in a mask and doesn't talk. What was the reasoning?
As for the Cara thing my guess is that Mistico is going to come back either next Smackdown or Raw and show everybody that he is the Real Sin Cara and the two Cara's will feud. With Mistico Cara aka the real one being the face and Hunico Cara the one who just kicked Bryan as the heel since he can speak English and Mistico can not.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I kinda feel like the HHH and Punk match is rushed but at the same time Nash has no business being in a match on Raw let alone a PPV.

Outside of a Punk and Del Rio feud I don't know what else they could have done?
Old 08-30-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I kinda feel like the HHH and Punk match is rushed but at the same time Nash has no business being in a match on Raw let alone a PPV.

Outside of a Punk and Del Rio feud I don't know what else they could have done?
Del Rio Vs Punk Vs Cena. They could have just done a triple threat match or even bigger type match with guys like Miz, Morrison, and Truth.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I think they wanted to get Punk away from Cena to many fans siding with Punk and they can't have that...
Old 08-30-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I think they wanted to get Punk away from Cena to many fans siding with Punk and they can't have that...
No of course they cant have more Punk then Cena fans lol.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Matt Hardy suicide video was a hoax. The guy is nuts.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh Matt Hardy, you giant dickhead.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-31-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 09-02-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...r-accident.php

Quote:
Santino Marella has suffered a separated left shoulder after an automobile accident in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Thursday night, WWE has confirmed.

Marella's car was flipped sideways after being hit by a another car. The airbags deployed and Santino exited the car through the sunroof.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:16 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one not buying it was Nash who sent the text?
Old 09-06-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Am I the only one not buying it was Nash who sent the text?
It seems like they're just gonna say Nash did it all by himself, which sucks.

Why couldn't it be Alberto? Maybe he knew Nash was there and decided to manipulate Nash into helping him win the title. Or it could've been Johnny Ace, who felt Alberto was the best guy for the company as Champ.

Either way, Nash acting on his own is pretty dumb.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

WWE has posted an article on their official website and created a Facebook page for the upcoming WWE Network.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

So is Nash really gone or is this a work?

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...n-released.php

Quote:
WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Kevin Nash as of Monday, Sept. 5, 2011. We wish Kevin the best in all future endeavors.
http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...is-release.php

Quote:
To set the record straight, I passed physical w/ flying colors. Cardiologist was amazed at my lipid profile. Couldn't reach financial terms.I will not be addressing this matter again. I am moving forward with my life. Cena, it was great having the chance to get to know you.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It's a work.

RIP TheManInBlack