Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-18-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everything went down hill after Kelly Kelly won.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Umm he has been a good guy for awhile now.
No he is goody good now

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe they put the belt back on Cena. I understand he's your bread winner but come on. Try and build other credible champions besides Cena and Orton. They just made Del Rio look so weak, it's ridiculous. This is a guy who you're trying to pass off as a legitimate contender and over the past 2 months, you basically had him running and hiding from Cena, losing by DQ or winning squash matches. Absolutely terrible. And the fact that they do this the month before they go to Mexico too is ridiculous. Establish him. Cena can be good and make you money without being champ. Building other young, up and coming champs will make you more money. Even if they plan a swerve or something and are going to take it off Cena really quick, it still makes absolutely no sense. Bad booking. Other than that, really happy and excited for Mark Henry. Cherish it Mark. It'll be back in Randy's hands before you know it.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/muppets-coming-to-raw

Quote:
To celebrate their first theatrical release in more than a decade – Disney’s "The Muppets," opening this Thanksgiving – the Muppets will step into the ring on the Oct. 31 WWE Raw SuperShow to mix it up with the Superstars in Atlanta.

In the new film, "The Muppets," the crew is on a mission to save the Muppet Theater from demolition. But before that, they'll have to save themselves from our Superstars!

What will happen when Kermit the Frog meets The Viper? Will the Divas make Miss Piggy flip with jealousy? Will Beaker be confused for Sheamus? On Halloween, it's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights, because the Muppets are about to get Raw!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No [C.M. Punk] is goody good now

I wouldn't say that. Rey Mysterio is the goody good.

Cherish it Mark. It'll be back in Randy's hands before you know it.

I think so too. Maybe they had Mark Henry win fair to make up for a short reign. Do you think they already told Henry when he will lose the belt?
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if they did that but I think it's evident that they had to put the belt on Henry but I also think it'll be off him in the near future and this won't be a lengthy run with the belt. He needed to get the belt because of a lack of main eventers on Smackdown and that is exactly what they turned him into with this massive push they gave him. You can't make a guy look as strong as you did with him, have him take out guys the size of Big Show, Kane and Kolzov and then have Orton beat him on his first attempt. You needed to put the strap on him and do it clean as well and I'm happy that's what they did. Now, with that being said, Mark Henry isn't exactly a quality main eventer. If he had been, he'd been in this spot a long time ago. He's a mere transitional champion who may get another run with the title after he loses it the first time but that's really it. My prediction? The belt is off of him by or at Survivor Series, maybe sooner.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raw pretty much sucked.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
I don't know if they did that but I think it's evident that they had to put the belt on Henry but I also think it'll be off him in the near future and this won't be a lengthy run with the belt. He needed to get the belt because of a lack of main eventers on Smackdown and that is exactly what they turned him into with this massive push they gave him. You can't make a guy look as strong as you did with him, have him take out guys the size of Big Show, Kane and Kolzov and then have Orton beat him on his first attempt. You needed to put the strap on him and do it clean as well and I'm happy that's what they did. Now, with that being said, Mark Henry isn't exactly a quality main eventer. If he had been, he'd been in this spot a long time ago. He's a mere transitional champion who may get another run with the title after he loses it the first time but that's really it. My prediction? The belt is off of him by or at Survivor Series, maybe sooner.
Yeah, I don't see him holding the strap long term. I'm glad they finally have a different monster heel now that has won without cheating. I've always been a fan of those types except for Big Show. Having Henry win all of his matches in dominant fashion makes whoever beats him look really good. I really just hope that use that momentum on someone else besides Orton. Orton already has a ton of strong credibility. He really doesn't need anymore than that. Sheamus would be good, but since he's feuding with Christian now I don't think either guy is going to be the one to finally topple Henry's run. This would be a perfect time for Daniel Bryan to get pushed as a credible guy. He's got the MITB, and Henry is the champ who is beating down everyone. Bryan's character is a bit boring, but this fits him to be the one that does what Sheamus and Orton couldn't do. It's too bad they had him saying he'll cash it in at Wrestlemania. There's a lot of opportunity for Daniel Bryan right now, but I have a feeling this Henry run is just another way of making Orton look strong. I like Orton, but his time in Smackdown this year is a good example of why the WWE has had problems building new stars over the years. Too much momentum is going to the same two or three guys all the time.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daniel Bryan has won one match since winning MITB. I don't see him getting a push any time soon if ever.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

With Bryan, I'd keep have him losing matches and have the announcers play it up that he's on a losing streak until one day after a match with say Justin Gabriel for instance, he loses and snaps. Beats the holy hell out of him and goes on a tirade about how he's tired of being a nice guy and it's become evident to him how nice guys finish last and he's through being a nice guy. Then, since he's heel, you have him pounce on the next obvious opportunity to become WHC and have him pull off the win.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

"Here comes the pain cole!!!

I miss that...
Old 09-23-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 09-24-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
PG FTL......
Old 09-26-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...ck-to-face.php

The UK Sun has a new article online featuring quotes from "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. In it, he continues to fuel speculation about one more match against CM Punk. Below is an excerpt:

Quote:
"I think Punk is a great guy.

"I'd say he looks up to me for what I did in the ring back in the day - and I look up to him for what he is doing now. I'd say it's a case of mutual respect.

"I hear the stories and if the stars aligned and all things worked out to benefit us all - the WWE, myself and Punk - I'd say that he is the guy I'd pick to face.

"I'm sure I could get another match out of this carcass of mine."
Click here to read the article in its entirety.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anal Bleeding.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Booker T is so awful. He said dog at least 50 times on Raw.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Booker T is awesome.

Old 09-27-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can't dig it...sucka...err, dawg?

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Miz/Truth or Zigler/Swagger win the Tag Titles. Those two teams could be one of the most dominant tag teams in a while IMO.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Booker T is awesome.
As a wrestler yes as a announcer no. And there are way more than five guys in his fab five.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
And there are way more than five guys in his fab five.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So are we going to have a tag team match or what?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But in all seriousness, that's not how it's going down playa.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HOLD ON A MINUTE THERE BF. TONIGHT YOU WILL GO ONE ON ONE..............WITH DA UNDATAKAH. HOLLA HOLLA.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote