Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-07-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Even tho the match will end up being a train wreak I still like the Show and Henry feud.

At the very least it gets Orton out of the title picture for a week or two.
Their match at Money in the Bank wasn't that bad, honestly. It was booked well for a big man match.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:14 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
can't believe Sting actually went along with this gimmick
It was his idea.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Joker/Riddler Sting is pretty good actually. He gets to change his character up a little, and it looks like he's having fun with it.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are rumors that the pain is coming to WWE 12 the video game... Would be epic.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2011/...y-as-a-legend/

Quote:
However, the rumors also suggest that Lesnar won’t be coming as a standard member of the RAW or Smackdown roster, instead he will be featured as a ‘legend’ in the game, and it is this criteria which is apparently the only reason in which THQ can allow him in the game since he currently isn’t a part of WWE at the moment and still signed to UFC.

UFC execs have apparently given the green light for Lesnar to appear in the game, according to PWInsider, but we have a feeling that it is more to do with sponsorship and other financial matters since, THQ are publishers for the UFC Undisputed 3 video game, as well as WWE 12 which is now available to buy.

Interestingly, Paul Heyman – a close associate of Brock and the main man behind WWE’s ECW brand during the ‘Invasion’ era, was said to be a key player behind the deal to have Lesnar feature in WWE 12. There are no official statements regarding the rumors though, but an announcement could be planned by THQ as early as Tuesday.

Last edited by Splat : 10-10-2011 at 09:03 AM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...-12-roster.php

Quote:
Another name that will likely be included on the WWE '12 roster is that of Andre The Giant.
It keeps getting better and better.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am pretty sure he was confirmed out when their was thought he was the mystery superstar.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I using get Smackdown vs Raw each year and I enjoy them. It's kinda like Madden just an updated roster and a few tweaks each year.

That said they are dropping the SD vs Raw title with their next game it will be called WWE 12 and it's supposed to be all revamped.

It's going to have a pretty kick ass roster.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster
I am buying this just so I can use demolition, and not that broke ass 3 man demolition, the originals.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best start to Raw for a long time. Absolute comedy gold.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raw has me incredibly compelled right now. And the boss is back. By the way, trying to make #broomstick trend on twitter lol
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Brodus Clay been killing some jobbers.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it just me or did WWE make it too obvious that Lauranitis was the one setting HHH up to fail?
Old 10-10-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need more Triple H. I suggest when he isn't on the screen, Cole and Lawler ask "Where is Triple H?" so that everyone is aware that he is missing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

John Laurinaitis is the new Teddy Long... He just doesn't say playa when he makes his tag team matches.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Supposedly Morrison and WWE have had enough of each other and he won't be resigning with WWE. Never was a real big fan of his but there is no questioning he's talented. I see the X Division in his future.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Supposedly Morrison and WWE have had enough of each other and he won't be resigning with WWE.
I would not be shocked one bit if true. He has been in hot water back stage for awhile now. I'm sure jobbing last night to Christian was the last straw.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Hell Ya!

Old 10-11-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would not be shocked one bit if true. He has been in hot water back stage for awhile now. I'm sure jobbing last night to Christian was the last straw.
IIRC he was getting a push but then the incident with him/Melina and Trish happend and his push died
Old 10-13-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...-announcer.php

Quote:
Jim Ross discussed his on-screen "firing" from WWE on this week's Raw Supershow with Sean Pendergast of Yahoo! Sports Radio yesterday.

He said he had no idea of the "firing" and said it was a complete "surprise." JR called the angle an "embarrassing moment." When asked if it was just a storyline, he said he was not informed of the storyline.

JR then said he believes WWE management has made the decision to go with a different presentation at the announce position and he is not in the plans.
Vince can be such an asshole sometimes.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love JR. :(
Old 10-13-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

Been looking around on different sites, trying to get a feel for what some of the preliminary plans are for WM28 and rumors have it that a Smackdown star will be winning the Rumble. With that said, what do you guys feel like the Championship matches will look like? I would personally love to see:

World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett (RR Winner)

WWE Championship (Triple Threat Submission Match): CM Punk (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Daniel Bryan

Thoughts?
Old 10-13-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cody Rhodes or Sheamus would be my guess for the Royal Rumble Winner.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN is airing an E:60 on Scott Hall this week.

Old 10-13-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

My God that was painful and very sad to watch.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arron Asham did the CM Punk "Go to Sleep" pose after he knocked someone out last night. I thought of you all.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whenever RAW is in Oklahoma, you know something bad is going to happen to Jim Ross. [LOL] Maybe this time it was a shoot, since JR didn't know about it. And he always reads the script ahead of time, as opposed to The King, who says that he usually doesn't know what's going to happen because he likes to just react.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote