Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Punk is being groomed as the top guy and has been outselling/outpopping Cena for months now.
Punk has considerably cooled off, but that is a good point.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Boots to asses."
Old 11-15-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rock still annoys the crap out of me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seem to remember hearing about Rey Mysterio wanting a heel turn.. or creative wanting him to be a heel and he refused.. I can't remember.

Anyways, that would be a great heel tag team.. Cena and Mysterio.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mysterio would be a dreadful heel.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-15-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...-in-wwe-12.php

Quote:
Mick Foley will be available in the "Legend's Pack" of downloadable content for the upcoming WWE '12 video game.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya they will be confirming Randy soon.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm kinda of a PS3 noob can you use a PSN card to get the Legend's Pack or do you have to use a credit card?
Old 11-15-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I'm kinda of a PS3 noob can you use a PSN card to get the Legend's Pack or do you have to use a credit card?
I am not sure since I got a 360. I would assume if buying a psn card is the same as buying live points. Then yes you can buy points card and then buy the fan axxess which will give you all the dlc when it is available.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haz a Wii :(

Old 11-15-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Like a PSN Gift card? Those work. You have to go to the Store and go to the Redeem Code option in the top corner somewhere.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

K, thanks. I have only had my PS3 a week and haven't got any DLC before.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mysterio would be a dreadful heel.

I know that's true because they tried that in WCW and it failed miserably. Of course, that was when WCW was being run into the ground and eventually out of existence. But even in WWE Rey would make a crappy heel. The only way it would even mildly get over is if a new heel faction formed and the other members would talk for Rey. But even then -- nah.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

He'd be a good heel if they gave him a "gimmick" where he was addicted to steroids and it made him hit women.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
He'd be a good heel if they gave him a "gimmick" where he was addicted to steroids and it made him hit women.
That would be an amazing gimmick if it was stuck in some surreal Telenovela type world. Of course, Ricardo would have to play his long lost brother and Jinder Mahal could be the evil brother in law.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-16-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

And then if they ever wanted to turn him back, they could say that Mr. McMahon told him he would fire him if he didn't take steroids to get bigger. Someone give me a job!

Old 11-16-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And then if they ever wanted to turn him back, they could say that Mr. McMahon told him he would fire him if he didn't take steroids to get bigger. Someone give me a job!
I think damn near all the posters in this thread could write better story lines than WWE creative.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Ya they will be confirming Randy soon.
Here you go

Old 11-16-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Sooooo awesome.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I had a $50 credit to amazon so sent in my pre order for WWE 12 and got it for $5.97. :)
Old 11-17-2011, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had a $50 credit to amazon so sent in my pre order for WWE 12 and got it for $5.97. :)
So much win in this post. If this was Facebook, I'd like it.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I've been watching some old wrestling matches on youtube lately. If you haven't seen the 1992 Royal Rumble, and you like those types of matches, you really should. It's the best Rumble of all time, with the title on the line, and loaded with legends:

-Ric Flair
-Shawn Michaels
-Hulk Hogan
-Macho Man
-Jake the Snake
-Roddy Piper
-Tito Santana
-Sid Justice
-The Undertaker
-Jimmy Snuka
-Texas Tornado (Kerry Von Erich)
-British Bulldog
-Iron Shiek (as Col Mustafa)
-Sgt. Slaughter
-Ted Dibiase
-Big Bossman

Just a great match.

Old 11-19-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The 1992 Rumble is probably my favorite Rumble, so I'm inclined to agree with you there. Especially since Hogan got booed for being a dickhead.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-19-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Full WWE 12 roster confirmed.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster
Old 11-19-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been watching some old wrestling matches on youtube lately. If you haven't seen the 1992 Royal Rumble, and you like those types of matches, you really should. It's the best Rumble of all time, with the title on the line, and loaded with legends:

-Ric Flair
-Shawn Michaels
-Hulk Hogan
-Macho Man
-Jake the Snake
-Roddy Piper
-Tito Santana
-Sid Justice
-The Undertaker
-Jimmy Snuka
-Texas Tornado (Kerry Von Erich)
-British Bulldog
-Iron Shiek (as Col Mustafa)
-Sgt. Slaughter
-Ted Dibiase
-Big Bossman

Just a great match.
You missed the best part, Bobby the Brain Heenan's commentary was just so entertaining. I could watch that rumble over and over.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote