Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-17-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I've heard nothing but great things about the 6 man match anyone know where I can watch it free online at?
The internet

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Cena that's why everyone hates you ***** ass ruining Zigglers shot at a title.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big E Langston. Dude is fun to watch on NXT, and is absurdly strong.

Personal Records
done in official competition
Squat - 711 lbs (322.5 kg) raw
Bench press - 529 lbs (240 kg) raw
Deadlift - 799 lbs (362.5 kg) raw
Powerlifting Total - 2,039 lbs (711-529-799) / 925 kg[4] (322.5-240-362.5) raw

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His face is weirdly tiny for his head.

Old 12-17-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Anyway, best of luck to Ahmed Johnson...I mean, Ezekial Jackson...I mean, Marcus Cor Von...I mean, Tony Atlas

Old 12-17-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Anyway, best of luck to Ahmed Johnson...I mean, Ezekial Jackson...I mean, Marcus Cor Von...I mean, Tony Atlas
Don't forget Bobby Lashley.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's Ryblack, get it right.

Just like Bobby Lashley was Black Lesnar.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-17-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Feed me more!! (watermelon)

Ok that was inappropriate. I'm sorry. I'm not actually racist.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryblack to start the NEW NATION!
Old 12-18-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I actually LOVED Farooq in the old Nation.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:00 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HHH looks weird with short hair
Old 12-18-2012, 02:27 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryblack is huge! Big fan of his work in NXT and I love the 5 count. It'd be awesome if he either was mentored by Mark Henry or if he teams up with Kofi but I doubt either will happen

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NY crowds always lean heavily towards the good wrestlers and do so aggressively. Sandow's pop was massive.
I like Sandow too, but I think crowds should follow the script and boo heels, even if they shoot love them. I never liked it when a heel gets cheered by a hometown (or in Canada, homeland) crowd. A crowd is as an important character as any wrestler. If you want to cheer The Intellectual Savior or other heels, do it outside the arena if you see them.

Quote:
His face is weirdly tiny for his head.
He looks like a 9 year old with Bobby Lashley's body.

The Boogeyman coming out for absolutely no reason made me laugh. There also was a mini version of him called The Little Boogeyman. He once had a match with Hornswaggle, who screamed and ran away from him. The jaded 2000s fans weren't exited about midgets, and the silence was awkward and a little sad.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 12-18-2012 at 12:27 PM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Punk's rant about not winning superstar of the year was awesome.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When The Shield was going to put Ric Flair through the announce table, I was thinking "Shoud he be taking a bump like that at his age?" Then I heard "FEED ME MORE" and thought, oh good, he won't have to.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought SD was actually decent last night. I have only been watching Raw for awhile now and being live I gave it a shot.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

If they want Alberto Del Rio to be a face, then how about an actual reason? They could have somebody playing the guy who Alberto inherited all the money from come out and say he's disappointed in ADR for not regaining a world title, making Del Rio sympathetic. Instead it's "Time for Alberto to turn good, so let's team him with faces in matches and be done with it." The WWE usually takes the short cut.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give Maddox a damn win already.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's long overdue... FAVE FIVE TIME! SUPER HOLIDAY EDITION

WWE
1. Antonio Cesaro
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Titus O'Neil

TNA
1. Christopher Daniels
2. Austin Aries
3. Samoa Joe
4. Bobby Roode
5. Bully Ray

ROH
1. Michael Elgin
2. Kevin Steen
3. Briscoe Brothers
4. El Generico
5. Jay Lethal

Tag Teams
1. Bad Influence
2. Rhodes Scholars
3. Prime Time Players
4. Briscoe Brothers
5. Team Hell No
Old 12-19-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

And this is why he's the best

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/...nUqu84.twitter
Old 12-19-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fave 5

Current:
1) Daniel Bryan
2) CM Punk
3) Primetime Players
4) Bobby Roode
5) James Storm

All-Time:
1) The Undertaker
2) Mick Foley
3) Kane
4) Chris Jericho
5) Jeff Jarrett
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Time

1. Goldust
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Edge and Christian
4. Dink the Clown
5. Gilberg
Old 12-19-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
All Time

1. Goldust
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Edge and Christian
4. Dink the Clown
5. Gilberg
Old 12-19-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

Because I spit hot fire!