Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-02-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek View Post
I'm gonna start up my own multi-million dollar wrestling organization and show Vince how to book a show. Now who's comin' with me?!?!?!
I'm in. I'm always good for creative booking imput.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
I'm gonna start up my own multi-million dollar wrestling organization and show Vince how to book a show. Now who's comin' with me?!?!?!
Whenever Mahan has a match idea, it's mine. So I'm in.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!!

http://rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=1314

PROFESIONAL WRESTLING HAS BEEN SAVED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!!

http://rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=1314

PROFESIONAL WRESTLING HAS BEEN SAVED!!!
Awesome ..!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why aren't more people talking about this?!?!? GET EXCITED! ROH ROH ROH ROH!

Quote:
Old 05-02-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll only get excited if CP Munk makes an appearance.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sucks about the Undertaker, unfortunately, with geriatrics that sort of thing happens.

And woo ROH.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I'll only get excited if CP Munk makes an appearance.

Keep that CHIKARA **** out of here!

Quote:
Old 05-02-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Keep that CHIKARA **** out of here!
HERO vs. QUACK HERO vs. QUACK HERO vs. QUACK HERO vs. QUACK HERO vs. QUACK HERO vs. QUACK HERO vs. QUACK HERO vs. QUACK HERO vs. QUACK

ahem, sorry.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

btw, ive been playing a lot of wcw/nwo revenge and wwf no mercy on n64 the last few days, great games.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
btw, ive been playing a lot of wcw/nwo revenge and wwf no mercy on n64 the last few days, great games.
Indeed they are, while my wcw game has been lost for years I love No Mercy and play it a few times a week.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not an ROH fan, so it's hard for me to get excited.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

TNA YANKS ALL TALENT FROM RING OF HONOR: HOMICIDE, AUSTIN ARIES GONE FROM ROH DUE TO PPV DEAL
by Mike Johnson @ 10:06:00 AM on 5/3/2007

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling informed Ring of Honor today that effective immediately, all TNA contracted talents have been pulled from scheduled and future ROH bookings.

With the departure of Christopher Daniels last week, that would mean that former ROH champions Homicide and Austin Aries are no longer be allowed to appear at Ring of Honor events and are already done with the company.

The expected ROH return of Samoa Joe later this year, which was foreshadowed when Joe defeated current ROH champion Takeshi Morishima the night before Morishima won the title, is also off the books.

TNA made the call after ROH's announcement yesterday that they signed a deal to begin airing taped PPV events on 7/1. The first PPV will be taped on 5/12 in New York City at the Manhattan Center.

TNA sources acknowledged that the decision will likely upset ROH fans, but felt they had no choice after learning about ROH's PPV expansion yesterday via the Internet. There's no word why the pulled talents couldn't appear on matches that wouldn't be aired on the taped PPV events.

ROH booker Gabe Sapolskly declined comment on the situation when contacted this morning, but given the way the ROH storylines have phased out TNA performers, this likely was not an unexpected move.

-PWInsider.com

Old 05-03-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What does this do to gang wars? Stupid TNA. Although I'm sure Aries will be back in ROH sooner rather than later, but who knows with TNA.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
What does this do to gang wars? Stupid TNA. Although I'm sure Aries will be back in ROH sooner rather than later, but who knows with TNA.
TNA is done. They had 2 years to get their **** together but instead they hired Russo and let the X-division turn into a midcard comedy act. TNA's fanbase consists of, essentially, some internet fans, and people in Orlando. ROH already has ALL the internet wrestling fans, and fanbases in NYC, Philly, Chicago, and Boston. With all the hype this July PPV will get from the 'net and word of mouth from ROH fans, I wouldn't be suprised for TNA to get a little nervous when it sees the buy-rates it gets.

Also, as soon as Aries can get out of his TNA deal, he'll get one of ROH's contracts.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
TNA is done. They had 2 years to get their **** together but instead they hired Russo and let the X-division turn into a midcard comedy act. TNA's fanbase consists of, essentially, some internet fans, and people in Orlando. ROH already has ALL the internet wrestling fans, and fanbases in NYC, Philly, Chicago, and Boston. With all the hype this July PPV will get from the 'net and word of mouth from ROH fans, I wouldn't be suprised for TNA to get a little nervous when it sees the buy-rates it gets.

Also, as soon as Aries can get out of his TNA deal, he'll get one of ROH's contracts.
I want to support TNA, i really do. They have so much talent and a national stage.

But jesus christ their booking is ridiculous.

And yea, Aries def needs out of TNA.

Old 05-03-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Miss Brooks is kinda hott sometimes but sometimes shes not

and his (RR) Triple H character rip off is terrible

Last edited by TH3 : 05-03-2007 at 09:41 PM.
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss the good old days of WCW vs. NWO. Ray Mysterio Jr. kicked ass before he got rid of the mask.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
Miss Brooks is kinda hott sometimes but sometimes shes not

and his (RR) Triple H character rip off is terrible
Triple H? How is it a Triple H ripoff? If anything its a Ted Dibiase ripoff. He even has his own slave (Virgil) in Young.

Old 05-03-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of heels, post 1980's, are Ted Dibiase ripoffs. Best heel ever.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Triple H? How is it a Triple H ripoff? If anything its a Ted Dibiase ripoff. He even has his own slave (Virgil) in Young.
hair, speach patern, maybe its just the fact they look very similar that everytime i see him i think triple h
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Speaking of Ring of Honor

[edit] Legal problems
In March of 2004, Rob Feinstein was caught in an internet sting designed to catch sexual predators. Feinstein, who allegedly believed he was talking to a 14 year old boy, claimed he was a wrestler with Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and eventually asked the boy if he could meet him at his home later, having implied in the chat that he was considering the boy's offer for sex.[2] When Feinstein arrived at the home, he was met by a news crew. Although no formal charges were ever brought against him by police, the incident proved to be disastrous publicity for both Ring of Honor and Feinstein. It caused a temporary split with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, cancellation of an upcoming show in Glen Burnie, Maryland, and eventually resulted in Feinstein selling his share of Ring of Honor

I'm sure most of you internet wrestling fans are already well aware of this, but as a casual viewer I had never heard that before. That's pretty sick.
Lol ill pretend you said 18

bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just copied and pasted off of wikipedia. Barf.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think he's more of a Ravishing Rick Rude just with the money storyline of Dibiase.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Yeah, Roode's more of a DiBiase character than Triple H. Although I'm glad to see they're pushing him. Putting him against Cornette and in a match with Jarrett should help get him over. Especially if he could pull off the win over Jarrett.