Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-12-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take this Battle Royal tonight, for instance. Whoís in this Battle Royal? Anyone who will beat me? No, I am the unbeatable Champion in this industry. CM Punk is a catchphrase, Iím the best in the world. Cena has a trophy, but as far as Iím concerned, Iím WWE Champion, because this is the Championship everybody runs from. If Andreís ghost isnít in this match, then I ainít losing at SummerSlam. Believe in The Shield! ~ Dean Ambrose
Old 08-13-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RVD vs Ambrose being on the SS pre-show and not on the actual SS card is just ridiculous.

Last edited by Splat : 08-13-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
RVD vs Ambrose being on the SS per-show and not on the actual SS card is just ridiculous.
Gotta give the fans what they want... TOTAL DIVAS STORYLINE MATCHES! Churrrrch!
Old 08-13-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
RVD vs Ambrose being on the SS per-show and not on the actual SS card is just ridiculous.
Oh, wtf? Why God dammit.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
RVD vs Ambrose being on the SS pre-show and not on the actual SS card is just ridiculous.
That's what happens when you have two world champions -- the U.S. and IC titles get buried. Two world titles aren't even necessary anymore because RAW and Smackdown no longer have separate rosters.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously either go back to the roster split or unify the belts. I think it'd be best to unify the WWE and WHC, then have someone like Evan Bourne win the US title and refuse to defend it against guys bigger than him and turn it into the Cruiserweight title. Then you have a belt for guys like Bourne, Kidd, Slater, Del Sol, Nevile, Zayn, Sin Cara, Tatsu, Gabriel, Woods, Ryder, etc. You've also got better guys competing for the IC title then too, making it more prestigious.

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 08-14-2013 at 03:51 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been thinking a lot about this recently and this is what would do:

- Unify the WWE title and the World Heavyweight, obviously keeping the WWE title.

- Use the US title for the upper midcard and the IC for the midcard or vice-versa.

- Bring back the Crusierweight or European title for the lower card.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I love me some AJ...

Old 08-15-2013, 04:19 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/15/darren...superstar-***/

Quote:
WWE superstar Darren Young just dropped a bombshell, telling TMZ, he's *** ... and no, this isn't part of the act.

Darren was at LAX Wednesday when we asked whether a *** wrestler could succeed in WWE, and Darren laughed, saying, "Absolutely. Look at me. I'm a WWE superstar and to be honest with you, I'll tell you right now, I'm ***. And I'm happy. I'm very happy."

For the record, Darren is now the first openly *** wrestler ever at WWE ... and the first headlining wrestler ever to come out while still signed to a major promotion.
Bravo!

Last edited by WMD : 08-15-2013 at 04:35 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So he's *** with Titus O'Neil?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
So he's *** with Titus O'Neil?
Titus is married with kids. he likes the poon. I'm not shocked young came out. I remember Titus said young is the only black dude he knows that tans lol.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully Young won't sexually harass other male wrestlers like Terry Garvin (the father of Gorgeous Jimmy Garvin and Ronnie Garvin) did. Or like the mayor of San Diego with every woman he ever saw.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's get HBK's thoughts on this lol
Old 08-15-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pat Patterson has been openly *** for about 30 years.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Chris Kanyon.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Pat Patterson has been openly *** for about 30 years.
I thought it was just known, not that he is actually open about it.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet a significant percentage of wrestlers are *** or bisexual. This isn't news.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am pretty sure they both come out after they stopped wrestling. Darren Young is the first active guy in a major company to come out.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I don't think Patterson had a press conference or anything but it was beyond common knowledge. You're right about Kanyon, however.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TNA is brutal to watch with Tito
Old 08-16-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
TNA is brutal to watch.
You should have stopped right there.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
You should have stopped right there.
I'm a sucker for Aries.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Days that Chris Sabin held the TNA title: 28

Things accomplished: 0

Old 08-16-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Days that Chris Sabin held the TNA title: 28

Things accomplished: 0
I can't help but feel the only reason they gave Sabin the title was to build up Option C so that someone can (semi-unexpectedly) fail in the future.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

I didn't know that about Chris Kanyon. The thing I remember him for was being the only guy to physically attack Mean Gene Okerlund (diamond cutter, in order to taunt Diamond Dallas Paige). When I saw that I thought "I've been waiting over 20 years for somebody to do something to Mean Gene." But with MGO never being a wrestler, he mistimed his fall and it looked awkward. Fortunately, Gene didn't get hurt for real because of it (not that I know of).