Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-10-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EC3! EC3!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

EC3! EC3!
A lot of awesome going on here. Loved Bateman in WWE.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So TNA is basically going to use Bateman as their Tyler Breeze/ Fandango rip off.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
So TNA is basically going to use Bateman as their Tyler Breeze/ Fandango rip off.
Meh, he seems more like a rich snobby guy than a dancer. More Breeze than Fandango. I liked his The America Guy gimmick, but this probably has more top-shelf longevity and potential.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
By the time [Dixie Carter is] good at heeling TNA won't exist anymore.
LOL! You're probably right. The Blueprint Matt Morgan leaving is a bad sign, considering WWE probably won't want him; they didn't really give him a chance when he was there.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-14-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Fun main event, cool to see Cody and Dustin win the tag gold together.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My life is complete.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, pretty sweet.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goldust has gold! (Actually, the tag belts are more of a bronze, but a belt nontheless). I like how The Big Show knocked out every member of The Shield. I think it would be interesting if Dean Ambrose lost the US title soon, and the loss of their belts results in never-before-seen tension and desention in The Shield.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:21 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember very much looking forward to Bray Wyatt's debut. And then he did. And then nothing happened. And now I don't really care. Why must this happen??

Old 10-22-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Full WWE2K14 roster including DLC. I'm pretty happy with it for the most part. I'm pumped about Jake "The Snake" Roberts,"Macho Man" Randy Savage,Razor Ramon,"Ravishing" Rick Rude,Ultimate Warrior and Yokozuna.

I know Savage was in last year but I'm always in-favor of him being on the roster.

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster
Old 10-22-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully the endgame for all of this "Daniel Bryan B+ Player" leads us to somewhere worth being but, I'll be honest, I'm losing faith.

Maybe the promos being 20 minutes long and in the ring at the start and every hour timeslot is what's wrong with it. TV tapings aren't about working the live audience, it's about the fans at home. The "Greatest Promos Everzzz" we all love so much weren't a dude standing in the middle of the ring, it was Mean Gene putting a microphone in [80's Wrestler]'s face and them cutting a pre-taped promo. It worked. Today? 50/50, at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

It's a shame that he's somewhere where nobody sees it and recently been shackled with those less talented than him, but Bully Ray has been straight up awesome for the last 18 months. Been a fan of his since the days of ECW (real ECW) and it's awesome the way he has remade his self.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Quote:
The "Greatest Promos Everzzz" we all love so much weren't a dude standing in the middle of the ring, it was Mean Gene putting a microphone in [80's Wrestler]'s face and them cutting a pre-taped promo. It worked. Today? 50/50, at best.
I always wondered where Okerlund did those interviews -- probably in arena locker rooms I imagine.

Bully Ray knows exactly what his character is and exactly how to play it. It's too bad Brooke Hogan left TNA before the marriage storyline drew to a real conclusion. I'm not sure why they bothered putting Brooke Tessmacher with Bully Ray.
Old 10-23-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Video quality is awful but this had me rolling.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Video quality is awful but this had me rolling.

here's a better one

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

I love how Heyman is such a cartoonish villian. Heyman/Punk is starting to rival the all-time greatest feuds, such as Hart/Michaels, McMahon/Austin, Undertaker/Kane, Hogan/Heenan, Sting/Flair, Freebirds/Von Erichs, Lawler/Kaufman, Sammartino/Zybysko, WCW/nWo, etc.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 10-24-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I love how Heyman is such a cartoonish villian. Heyman/Punk is starting to rival the all-time greatest feuds, such as Hart/Michaels, McMahon/Austin, Undertaker/Kane, Hogan/Heenan, Sting/Flair, Freebirds/Von Erichs, Lawler/Kaufman, Sammartino/Zybysko, WCW/nWo, etc.
Whaaaaat? I think the general impression is that it was interesting for a while, but has already run its course. Without Brock involved, and with Punk already haven beaten up Heyman, I'm not really even sure what the payoff is anymore.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't care about what feuds he's in.. if Heyman is talking, I'm listening. I love that man. He's probably just behind Daniel Bryan in my 2013 FAVE FIVE if I involved non rasslers.

Old 10-24-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh me too, but I don't think the feud with Punk has been particularly noteworthy since SummerSlam. Certainly not in the same category as Austin/McMahon or Hart/Michaels. That's just crazy talk.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone got a good stream?
Old 10-27-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Anyone got a good stream?
http://www.viplivebox.eu/boxing/1851...am-online.html

Not english tho.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whelp, that was predictable.