Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-25-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roman Reigns is the next big thing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

Soooooo, what is the white guy in the second row taking a picture of?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be at Raw tonight.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was the worst ppv in a long long time
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Soooooo, what is the white guy in the second row taking a picture of?
Probably whatever the ref is looking at.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't tell if Punk just doesn't care anymore of if he's losing it, but good God he is just as bad of a cliche monster as anyone else lately.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I can't tell if Punk just doesn't care anymore of if he's losing it, but good God he is just as bad of a cliche monster as anyone else lately.
I thought his promo was fine, but you suck.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is Daniel Bryan going to join the Wyatt family now?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I thought his promo was fine, but you suck.
Really? You thought that was fine? I'd say that he's one step away from pandering to the local sports team but he's already done that too.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obligatory "Squeal like a Pig" post...
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really? You thought that was fine? I'd say that he's one step away from pandering to the local sports team but he's already done that too.
I don't see the problem with it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-25-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

It's so incredibly paint-by-numbers and cliche. It's exactly what people don't like about Cena's promos.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crowd is dead, and this raw has been a yawnfest.

I blame Rob.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think he realizes he's in a midcard tag team with the most popular guy in the company and no matter what he says or does it'll be better than the main event storyline, so he's mailing it in.

Tonight's show was so bad though. I don't know if they're trying to fit a square peg in a round hole or if they've taken the peg and they're throwing it at the wall hysterically.

If you think someone walks away with the new unified title right before the Royal Rumble I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn, and your cousin in Nigeria is definitely a prince and he's going to pay you back 10 fold.

Eva Marie gets more heat than Randy Orton and that's sad.

Speaking of Randy Orton, I like him more than the Big Show and I hope he superpunts Big Show who then retires and buys an island.

If this is another concussion storyline I'll complain so hard on here, guys. Like, I might even make a youtube video.

What happened to Daniel Bryan? I wish WWE (and Brie) was as concerned as I am about him being kidnapped by 3 bearded men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That raw was horrendous.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Old 11-26-2013, 03:05 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had this idea for the past month or so that they'd have the WWE Title on the line for the Royal Rumble match for whatever reason. Sounds like that miiiiiiiiiiiiiiight have a chance of happening.

I look forward to the unification because it's one less belt that can be held up at the end of a promo/show. That's so damn old by now. Just like pointing at the Wrestlemania sign... and fake concussions... and wrestlers being distracted by someone else's music playing and then losing the match.. and a heel getting counted out on purpose.. and the Raw announce team being entertaining to only themselves......... What else is there?
Old 11-26-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I look forward to the unification because it's one less belt that can be held up at the end of a promo/show. That's so damn old by now. Just like pointing at the Wrestlemania sign... and fake concussions... and wrestlers being distracted by someone else's music playing and then losing the match.. and a heel getting counted out on purpose.. and the Raw announce team being entertaining to only themselves......... What else is there?
You left out that Raw is trending on twitter.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Survivor series legit made me not want to watch raw.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sandow trying to hit Ziggler with a gold club creeped me out; it reminded me of that guy who was related by marriage to the Kennedy political clan who killed that girl by bashing her head in with a golf club in 1975. And what were those red spheres supposed to be?

Quote:
That promo was sort of like a lame attempt by a lead singer to get the crowd excited. "Is everybody here ready to party?!"

Quote:
Eva Marie gets more heat than Randy Orton and that's sad.
I hope they recognize that and give her a push. Make A.J. Lee a face and have her feud with Eva.

Quote:
Speaking of Randy Orton, I like him more than the Big Show and I hope he superpunts Big Show who then retires and buys an island.
Big Show won't need to by an island. He could just lay down in the ocean and be an island.

Quote:
...and the Raw announce team being entertaining to only themselves...
I think JBL is great. That stuff he said about people who live in the Hamptons made me laugh out loud. I hate to say this, but The King has nothing left these days and is no longer necessary. Cole and JBL can do just fine without Lawler.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I'm willing to bear Orton/Cena for TLC, but if they do this rematch or have HHH fight either of those two in any variation at Mania, I'm done. And I've never actually said that, unlike every other IWC person. Nor have I taken a sabbatical at any point.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-26-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

If they refuse to push Titus make him an announcer please.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm willing to bear Orton/Cena for TLC, but if they do this rematch or have HHH fight either of those two in any variation at Mania, I'm done. And I've never actually said that, unlike every other IWC person. Nor have I taken a sabbatical at any point.
I'll join you on this sabbatical. Save this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I hope they recognize that and give her a push. Make A.J. Lee a face and have her feud with Eva.
AJ can't be a face unless she's on Total Divas. Otherwise she's a heel because she's jealous she isn't on the show.. Or something...