Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2014, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought this was the best Mania since 24. The only letdown was Brock/Taker to me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fine with the streak ending, but to someone younger who could use the notoriety. Bray Wyatt, Anyone from the Shield, Cesaro, Big E Langston even.. but Brock is a part timer who's already an established badass and scares me through my TV screen.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I thought this was the best Mania since 24. The only letdown was Brock/Taker to me.
Daniel Bryan could have masturbated for two hours and you'd think it was the best.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering I was expecting the worst, I was entertained more than I could have imagined.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot to say that Cesaro is ******* awesome.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I'm fine with the streak ending, but to someone younger who could use the notoriety. Bray Wyatt, Anyone from the Shield, Cesaro, Big E Langston even.. but Brock is a part timer who's already an established badass and scares me through my TV screen.

Ideally I'd have given it to Roman Reigns, but there's also the threat that said person will end up flopping and then that ruins Taker. Imagine if they gave it to someone like the Miz a few years ago.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:10 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I liked the first two matches; everything else was a letdown.
The first match was fantastic, but the second match was too quick, I guess that's the point because Kane and the Old Age Outlaws are old timers and The Shield is young and they just dominated

Quote:
Daniel Bryan could have masturbated for two hours and you'd think it was the best.
ohh come on man

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Except for most people liking it a lot, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

RIP TheManInBlack
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I forgot to say that Cesaro is ******* awesome.
Yeah that was a nice little coming out party for Cesaro.

RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't Ted Dibiase Jr suppose to be the one to break the streak at one point?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Except for most people liking it a lot, but whatever helps you sleep at night.
The people that wanted Bryan to win liked it, because that's all that mattered to them. I've also seen a lot of people say it was awful, and the crowd was dead as **** for about 95% of the night.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
The first match was fantastic, but the second match was too quick, I guess that's the point because Kane and the Old Age Outlaws are old timers and The Shield is young and they just dominated
Second match was the Battle Royal, which I surprisingly enjoyed because of Cesaro and Kingston

Old 04-06-2014, 11:13 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked the Cena/Wyatt match. Also, Cesaro is so crazy strong. It's ridiculous.

This is my favorite reaction from the Taker match.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was a lot of fun, and I'm not one of the BRYAN BETTER WIN OR I QUIT WWE people. But *shrug* if you didnt like it then you didnt like it.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
This is my favorite reaction from the Taker match.

I'm weirdly aroused right now.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:15 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really enjoyed it, but I am a Daniel Bryan fan and I watched the Lesnar-Taker match with my pops who is a huge Lesnar fan. No way this was worse than the last 2 Rock-Cena main events and the Miz-Cena main event, and the overall card was better than those 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:15 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The people that wanted Bryan to win liked it, because that's all that mattered to them. I've also seen a lot of people say it was awful, and the crowd was dead as **** for about 95% of the night.
the only match that I literally almost fell asleep was Taker/Lesner

The Last Ride was terrible and the tombstone missed by about 2 feet.

I was entertained and that's the point. I literally paid $59.99 for the PPV and I have no regrets about it. Yes and that's due to two facts, I can say I watched the streak come to an end and it was one of the most stocking moments I have ever seen ever in the WWE and also that Daniel Bryan's 8 month journey finally has come around full circle.

Also seeing Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, & The Rock share a beer in the ring was memorable. All though it looked like Austin left early, guess he had to catch a flight or something.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
The crowd was alive for most of it until the Taker/Brock match, and then the triple threat woke them back up. Hell, they popped for AJ winning even.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-06-2014, 11:17 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get taker/lesnar the buildup and story line was horrible and the match itself even worse. I don't see how lesnar does anything with the streak since he is part time. They could have lesnar dominate for a year and win the belt and the lose at next wm to someone like reigns but other then I'm struggling to see what happens now. Maybe they thought letting a young guy break it would be backlash and to risky? Maybe taker knew this was his last match?
Old 04-06-2014, 11:17 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Second match was the Battle Royal, which I surprisingly enjoyed because of Cesaro and Kingston
no it wasn't that was the 3rd match, maybe you missed Shield/Kane & old age outlaws because it was so short that you thought the Battle Royal was the 2nd match.

Also I liked the mask The Shield was wearing, but no one made mentioned of it and you only saw them when they were going down to the ring.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really. Brock is like the only person in wrestling that I just don't want to meet because I'm afraid he'd just snap and tear me apart for no reason. Most wrestlers seem to be at least partly rational or nice or maybe I'd have a chance to sneakily get an advantage on them and then run away.. but not with Brock. I wouldn't stand a chance. And he likes that.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

That's why I love Brock. He's the only guy where I can momentarily forget that pro wrestling is a bunch of guys in underwear and jorts pretending to hit each other.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Also his scream is hilarious/frightening. Like a condor mixed with a small child and Howard Dean.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Really. Brock is like the only person in wrestling that I just don't want to meet because I'm afraid he'd just snap and tear me apart for no reason. Most wrestlers seem to be at least partly rational or nice or maybe I'd have a chance to sneakily get an advantage on them and then run away.. but not with Brock. I wouldn't stand a chance. And he likes that.
You would also have Paul Heyman telling you that you don't have a chance.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I'm fine with Brock breaking it, it's just clear that Taker can't Taker no mo. Which sucks, cause he's the man and has been AMAZING at WM for several straight years. The sole savior for several bad shows.
You don't have a part timer beat Taker. You have Punk end it last year
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote