Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-20-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

I pay 10 dollars for people to watch, but i usually dont see movies, cause i dont want to spend 10$ for somethin that sucks. Movies arent good like they use to be for the price. Besides, Evil Dead is the ****, if Wrestlin had him, id watch it, but 6'5" 300lbs steroids aint my thing, ill watch football
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrestling is like a free movie every week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

i just dont like the fact that the endin is already given, Besides i just cant get into dudes wearin loincloths. my friends tried to get me into, but i just couldnt cause of the whole atmosphere, its almost sad. But hey dont let me stop you, wrestlin is cool to most, im just in that 10% or whatever
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
but 6'5" 300lbs steroids aint my thing, ill watch football
ok, football is 6'3 250 steroids

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 06-20-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok just wondering did vince macmahon really die? or was it fake dont really watch wrestling no more a friend told me is this turue?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
ok just wondering did vince macmahon really die? or was it fake
it is fake. it wouldnt have shown on the west coast if it really happened. they dont show people dying on tv more then once.

Quote:

Old 06-20-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
ok just wondering did vince macmahon really die? or was it fake dont really watch wrestling no more a friend told me is this turue?
Just part of the storyline.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just to clear things up: "Mr. McMahon" is assumed to be dead, "Mr. McMahon" is the on screen character that the real Vince McMahon, who is not dead, portrays. Vince is alive and well, just with this storyline they have supposedly killed off his on screen character. This is just like any other tv show that kills off a character, the on screen character is dead on the show but the real life actor that portrayed the character that was killed is alive and well.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed, if he really died, they'd have "Vincent Kennedy McMahon RIP" or something to that effect, not, Mr Mcmahon.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else hoping that this Vince McMahon death angle would be a really sweet way to bring this man back?

the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly I hope it's an angle to get him off television forever, but I'm sure that's not the case.

This would be a tremendous way to get rid of his charcter. Even if they want to keep the "bad boss" schtick going, Shane McMahon is currently much more interesting and entertaining (not to mention a MUCH better actor) than his dad.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrestling sure has changed from the good ol' WWF Attitude days hasn't it?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did anyone see the Jarrett video they just aired?That was very emotional and about got me choked up
Old 06-21-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya it got me 2
Old 06-21-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why did he die or something?
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

his wife died of breast cancer
Old 06-21-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn that sucks, I havent seen JJ since he was a tag team w/ Owen Heart...
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Angle as a heel = happy me.

Angle and Cage as the companies main heels can be amazing. This is something someone said on another forum that i completely agree with.

On the one hand, Christian: sneaky, conniving, scheming, and devious. He's power hungry and manipulative, and will put things into motion to get his way. To borrow from the Raw writers and Jim Ross, he is, without a doubt, a "Creepy Little Bastard".

On the other, Angle: strong, powerful, and a dangerous performer in the ring. Capable of humiliating you by out-wrestling you, and potentially injuring you. A definite violent streak.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Have I missed something? McMahon character is dead?
Old 06-21-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
Have I missed something? McMahon character is dead?
Well, hes presumed dead. But yea, the character is gone, at least for the time being.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Well, hes presumed dead. But yea, the character is gone, at least for the time being.
Have they done something like this before? The WWE I mean.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Off the top of my head, I cant think of them writing off a character by killing them, but I could be wrong.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Off the top of my head, I cant think of them writing off a character by killing them, but I could be wrong.
I wasa watching it a few weeks ago and Vince was walking around all weird mumbling to himself alot and staring at people. What was that about.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah they did it with Owen Hart. I'm sorry for the lack of taste in that joke
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Angle as a heel = happy me.

Angle and Cage as the companies main heels can be amazing. This is something someone said on another forum that i completely agree with.

On the one hand, Christian: sneaky, conniving, scheming, and devious. He's power hungry and manipulative, and will put things into motion to get his way. To borrow from the Raw writers and Jim Ross, he is, without a doubt, a "Creepy Little Bastard".

On the other, Angle: strong, powerful, and a dangerous performer in the ring. Capable of humiliating you by out-wrestling you, and potentially injuring you. A definite violent streak.

Angle as a heel makes me happy as well! His promo was absolutely astounding, he thanked himself 4 times and then thanked God for giving the fans him. Quite frankly I think it was the best heel turn promo ever!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote