Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-30-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wouldn't surprise me if Benoit was so engrossed in his character that the line between reality and fantasy became blurred. I've met a stage actor who lived as a character for so long that after the show was over he had a hard time coming back to the real him. Sounds hard to believe but it happens occasionally.

Has anyone heard the story about the update on Benoit's Wikipedia page? I guess someone had posted condolences for the death of Benoit's wife 14 hours before the police announced they had found the bodies. Kind of strange. And no, I don't have a link, too lazy to look it up right now.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if Benoit was so engrossed in his character that the line between reality and fantasy became blurred. I've met a stage actor who lived as a character for so long that after the show was over he had a hard time coming back to the real him. Sounds hard to believe but it happens occasionally.

Has anyone heard the story about the update on Benoit's Wikipedia page? I guess someone had posted condolences for the death of Benoit's wife 14 hours before the police announced they had found the bodies. Kind of strange. And no, I don't have a link, too lazy to look it up right now.
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/st...3fb891&k=97156

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Yeah its kind of like the Hart family became the modern day Von Erich family with all controversy and what not.
minus the suicides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
minus the suicides.
substitute suicides for "untimely" deaths. That still kind of makes them modern day Von Erich family.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Smackdown was very entertaining yesterday.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good news for TNA this week. After last week's edition of iMPACT! scored a record high 1.2 Neilson rating, this week's show matched that number with a 1.2 and a 1.9 share.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this is way out from left field, but it's something I think is a pretty good idea, and that is if Jericho does come back, the WWE should bring Alex Shelley with him. Stable them, I've been impressed with Shelley for a while, I think he's pretty decent in the ring and on the stick, and coming in with Jericho would be a big boost for his career, a la Orton and Batista as part of Evolution.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
I know this is way out from left field, but it's something I think is a pretty good idea, and that is if Jericho does come back, the WWE should bring Alex Shelley with him. Stable them, I've been impressed with Shelley for a while, I think he's pretty decent in the ring and on the stick, and coming in with Jericho would be a big boost for his career, a la Orton and Batista as part of Evolution.
Except that Shelley is under contract to a different promotion

Old 06-30-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Except that Shelley is under contract to a different promotion

Shut your mouth commie. You know nothing about wrestling. You need to let these good people discuss wrestling in peace without you.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Shut your mouth commie. You know nothing about wrestling. You need to let these good people discuss wrestling in peace without you.
Shut your mouth JBond. You know nothing about wrestling. You need to let these good people discuss wrestling in peace without you.

Old 06-30-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, I was a wrestling fan long long ago. My pinky finger knows more about pro wrestling than you.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-30-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Dude, I was a wrestling fan long long ago. My pinky finger knows more about pro wrestling than you.
GTFO of my thread. Green Ranger sniping son of a b.

Old 06-30-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

This isn't your thread, this is the board's thread. You're just a power hungry mod who thinks you are in control. The people own this thread and I hope they have the sense to force you out of it. I should demote your ass. And maybe if you would have taken the Green Ranger before another stupid DBZ character you wouldn't be blowing that draft.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-30-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so jbond when are u gonna let me start threads again?

if jericho comes back he needs to grow the beard out again....
Old 06-30-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Power hungry mofo.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
This isn't your thread, this is the board's thread. You're just a power hungry mod who thinks you are in control. The people own this thread and I hope they have the sense to force you out of it. I should demote your ass. And maybe if you would have taken the Green Ranger before another stupid DBZ character you wouldn't be blowing that draft.
Me power hungry?! Youre the HHH of this board mate. Not me!

Old 06-30-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Don't even accuse me of that. You're the heel, you feel like you can control all the people on the board with the click of a few buttons. You've deleted more posts than any other mod just to see your name flashed around. Maybe you should just get out of this board!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-30-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worthless bum, I don't even know why you got any power in the first place.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Worthless bum, I don't even know why you got any power in the first place.
That would be because the admins didnt believe you were were qualified to handle things by yourself. I mean really. Everyone that got power around the same time as you did (njx, nerv, pl, sarf, jbond, yoda, dhvf, djp, hchu) njx and pl are head mods, jbond is an admin, sarf resigned, yoda, dhvf, and djp got their powers stripped, and hchu retired. You are the only person who hasnt gone somewhere. Youre still in the same place, doing absolutely nothing but repeatedly spamming threads saying absolutely nothing in the process. In other words, youre like a midcarder that will never, and doesnt deserve a push up to the main event.

Old 06-30-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats Chris jericho up to these days anyway? Is he still fronting Fozzy?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant tell if you guys are joking around or not.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Whats Chris jericho up to these days anyway? Is he still fronting Fozzy?
I think so. Theyve done quite a few songs for TNA in the last 9 months or so. (PPV theme songs and highlight vid songs) and hes been promoting them. Hes also been on a few tv shows, he was on some type of celebrity singing thing, and he has pitched a few pilots to networks that were rejected :(

He also has a new book out.

Last edited by comahan : 06-30-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he needs to come back to wrestling, along with Lesnar
Old 06-30-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
I cant tell if you guys are joking around or not.
Maybe commie thinks we're joking, but it is time for him to go. He's a cancer to NFLDC. And with PL gone this weekend, the board has been 2000X better. They are wimps, can't even find anyone else other than those two to join them. And now with CutlerChris on the good side of this fight, commie and PL will be out of here soon enough.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-30-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rarely see P-L post outside of the MLB thread
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote