Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-05-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Your Man Card is hereby Revoked. Go ahead and pick up your ovaries.........
Yeah, because I definitely care about what some people on a messageboard think of the music & television shows I watch.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Oh god, you listen to James Blunt and watch Private Practice. You're beyond being saved.
Yep. And, my favorite television show is Grey's Anatomy. And, my favorite musical artist is Sarah McLachlan.

OH NOES~!!~!!
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 10-05-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Yep. And, my favorite television show is Grey's Anatomy. And, my favorite musical artist is Sarah McLachlan.

OH NOES~!!~!!
You keep digging yourself into this hole...and it's just..."Why would you do that?"
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

OH NOES~!!~!!
Seriously start wearing a dress............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
You keep digging yourself into this hole...and it's just..."Why would you do that?"
Maybe because I'm my own person and don't really care about what people think of me especially not anonymous posters on a forum. Just a thought.

Old 10-05-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe because I'm my own person and don't really care about what people think of me especially not anonymous posters on a forum. Just a thought.
Maybe you should start caring because people will judge you in life as well...and people care about the way people think of them, it's natural.

Anyway...how about some real music

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

I had almost forgotten how awesome this song was.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

EDIT: Ignore.

Last edited by Flyboy : 10-05-2007 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Stupid double post.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea yall Fers leave him alone!! Grey's Anatomy is a really good show. if yall would actually give it a chance. you get involved.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
Maybe you should start caring because people will judge you in life as well...and people care about the way people think of them, it's natural.

Anyway...how about some real music

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

I had almost forgotten how awesome this song was.
And, I honestly don't get too much thought about what people think about me in real life either. It's natural to care to some degree (everyone does), but just because some people might not share my interests in music, television shows, or whatever it may be doesn't mean it changes who I am. Who would I be to let someone else's opinion change what I like or what I enjoy? That's beyond dumb. That's the equivalent of approaching someone who thoroughly enjoys hip-hop and laughing in their face for them liking that genre. What is the hip-hop listener going to do? Quit listening to that genre? Please.

So, yes, I like Private Practice & Grey Anatomy's. I also happen to love Sarah McLachlan's & Fiona Apple's music too. I also love the game of football & work in the adult industry. It's crazy how people can be multifaceted.

Anyhow, back on topic... iTunes on shuffle:

1. Kanye West - "We Major (Feat. Nas & Really Doe)"
2. Lisha - "I'll Be There"
3. Usher - "U Don't Have To Call"
4. Naomi Striemer - "I Believe"
5. Corinne Bailey Rae - "I'd Like To"
6. Common - "Go (Feat. Kanye West & John Mayer)"
7. Katharine McPhee - "Over It"
8. DMX - "We Don't Give A **** (Feat. Jadakiss & Styles P.)"
9. Music Soulchild - "Betterman"
10. R. Kelly - "Step In My Room"

Old 10-05-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
yea yall Fers leave him alone!! Grey's Anatomy is a really good show. if yall would actually give it a chance. you get involved.
But I like my heterosexuality! It's my friend. It's pretty much my only redeeming quality.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But I like my heterosexuality! It's my friend. It's pretty much my only redeeming quality.
there are some sexy broads on that show i will have you know.

Old 10-05-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
there are some sexy broads on that show i will have you know.
And yet they're not naked so therefore no reason to watch it.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 10-05-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
And yet they're not naked so therefore no reason to watch it.
so in that theory, do you watch Nip Tuck?? i've seen a couple of breast on that one. or what about The Sopranos?? wait.....

Old 10-05-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
so in that theory, do you watch Nip Tuck?? i've seen a couple of breast on that one. or what about The Sopranos?? wait.....
Welcome back to the Light..........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-05-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Of course when it comes to TV shows Scrubs is god.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
good to be back.

Old 10-06-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jaheim-never
Old 10-06-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The New Amsterdams new alubum "At The Foot of my Rival". Great band made up of former members of the Get Up Kids
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kanye West- Good Life, okay song but killer video.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dj unk - hit the dance floor
mike jones ft bun b & snoop dogg - my 6-4
foxx ft t-pain - bounce
trey songz -can't help but wait
fabolous ft t-pain -baby don't go
flo rida ft t-pain - low
hurricane chris - hand clap
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

OH NOES~!!~!!
Sarah McLachlan is awesome. I love her.
(and fiona apple, and patsy cline, in other news)

now. i'm waiting to see what kind of **** i get? (oh, probably none... haha)

on that note, Flyboy, james blunt still sucks a lot.

the cure - disintigration...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Sarah McLachlan is awesome. I love her.
(and fiona apple, and patsy cline, in other news)

now. i'm waiting to see what kind of **** i get? (oh, probably none... haha)

on that note, Flyboy, james blunt still sucks a lot.

the cure - disintigration...
You're allowed.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Megadeth- Peace Sells.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
You're allowed.
Like I said, when I start caring about what anonymous people think of me I'll let you know. *shrugs*

Old 10-06-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're allowed.
haha. but why?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote