Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-23-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also listened to this all last summer and Circa is definitely one of my favorite bands, regardless of genre.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
saves the day - cars and calories.
Favorite. Band. Ever.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Favorite. Band. Ever.
i've never been a big fan. but, it just so happened to strike my heart today. little bit of freakish too.

the thermals - i might need you to kill

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:15 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

leona lewis----bleeding love

and if you havent checked out mariah carey's video for touch my body, all i can say is wow; she is hot

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:47 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

such a great album.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:56 AM    (permalink
NFLCommander
Rookie

NFLCommander hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.NFLCommander hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

NFLCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:29 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:12 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Old 03-24-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jude Law and a semester abroad- Brand New

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Haven't listened to this since Fall semester started.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how can you not love a band named the unicorns
Old 03-24-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
how can you not love a band named the unicorns
easily.

no really.

Maximilian Colby - Discography

Old 03-24-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im willing to bet i have the most eclectic taste in music on here. just an example of today...

Queen - The show must go on
Fabolous - Breathe
Led Zep - Kashmir
Christina Milian - Dip it low
Dean Martin - Aint that a kick in the head
The DOC - Its funky enough
Marques Houston - Clubbin
Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions
Bodyrox - Yeah Yeah
The Horrors - Count in fives
Klaxons - Atlantis to interzone
Van Halen - Unchained

etc...etc...

Is anyone else on here eclectic in their tastes of music???
Old 03-24-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes. I'll do shuffle on the iPod and do the first 15.

Honeysuckle Rose - Louis Armstrong
Blood - My Chemical Romance
I'm Your Captain & Closer to Home - Grand Funk Railroad
Missing the War - Ben Folds
Feel the Love - 10CC
Come On Baby - CCR
Lively Up Yourself - Bob Marley
Sad Girl - Everlast
Behind CLosed Doors - Rise Against
Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
The Council Chamber - 300 Soundtrack
No Good - Prodigy
Photograph - Jamie Cullum
Your Song - Elton John
Redneck - Lamb Of God
Your Smile - Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo

Old 03-24-2008, 02:58 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Im willing to bet i have the most eclectic taste in music on here. just an example of today...
Oh no. most **** i listen to is unlistenable to normal people.

Normal days, i cover around 15-20 genres.

Today was...

Junior Boys (dance) -> Knapsack (late 90's midwest emo) -> Royksopp (electronic) -> mogwai (post rock) -> moss icon (80's emo) -> my bloody valentine (shoegaze) -> kerosene 454 (post-hardcore via emo) -> mars volta (proggy) -> our brother the native (experimental twee) -> native nod (early 90's emo) -> Neil Young (folkish) -> Nirvana (Grunge) -> Neutral Milk Hotel (folk) -> Wire (post punk) -> Underoath (the old death metal stuff) -> Why? (Hip-Hop) -> Bane (hardcore) -> Grandaddy (lo-fi) -> the boy least likely to (twee) -> Wu-Tang (Quality Rap) -> some k-skram bands (skram, i can't write in hangul on phpBB)

Old 03-24-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ You win! :p
Old 03-24-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree aq probably has some of the most diverse music taste.. I'm trying to listen to a bunch of different stuff now. On that topic, who are your guys' favorite musicians? Any genre basically.. specifically speaking towards rock I don't really like songs with only screaming and no singing. Either way any recommendations?

Old 03-24-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
I agree aq probably has some of the most diverse music taste.. I'm trying to listen to a bunch of different stuff now. On that topic, who are your guys' favorite musicians? Any genre basically.. specifically speaking towards rock I don't really like songs with only screaming and no singing. Either way any recommendations?

how do you feel about bands with no singing? (i only say that because my vocalist (in my band) can't stand listening to bands who don't have vocalists)

and what's your last 10-15 bands listened to? (i mean, i saw Brand New... but. what else?)

Last edited by awfullyquiet : 03-24-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

I don't mind them at all.. at this point I'd say I'm up for anything.

as far as the last bands I have listened to mainly rap but as far as rock probably (you saw Brand New)

- Bloc Party
- Ratatat
- Elvis Costello
- Chiodos
- The Black Keys
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- N.E.R.D. (more hip-hop)
- Michael Franti and Spearhead
- Blockhead (again more hip-hop)
- Jane's Addiction

Old 03-24-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

A good thing to do, if you are interested in rock.

Go to the Rock Thread and just start writing down names people are talking about.

Do the same thing with this thread. If you've never heard of them or know them, write them down, download a song, see if you like them. You will learn quickly who has good taste in good music. Best way to get a wide variety of music.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:37 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
I don't mind them at all.. at this point I'd say I'm up for anything.

as far as the last bands I have listened to mainly rap but as far as rock probably (you saw Brand New)

- Bloc Party
- Ratatat
- Elvis Costello
- Chiodos
- The Black Keys
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- N.E.R.D. (more hip-hop)
- Michael Franti and Spearhead
- Blockhead (again more hip-hop)
- Jane's Addiction
Lets See.

Lucero.
Why?
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead
Jets to Brazil
braid
Wax On Radio
Sonic Youth
Dinosaur Jr.

short. but. i mean. decent list.

good choice on those black keys.. they're awesome.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

thanks a lot I will take a listen