Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-01-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drake - Brand New
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
People Under the Stairs - The L.A. Song
I love People Under the Stairs, I own OST and Question in the Form of an Answer, and they are two of my favorite albums.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:43 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Audioslave- Shadow on the sun

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
I love People Under the Stairs, I own OST and Question in the Form of an Answer, and they are two of my favorite albums.
O.S.T. is one of the better hip-hop albums I think I've ever heard. In a time where hip-hop quality seems hard to find, having a album that's quality from track 1 to track 20 is terribly rare. It's even more rare to find good rappers who know how to produce good music.

Some stuff that's been filling my ears lately...

Old 04-02-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The album Sinners Like Me- Eric Church
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:29 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
hmm thatd be tough but ill take a crack at it real quick.

1. Feeling Good(not originally theirs, but it rules)
2. Sunburn
3. Yes, Please
4. Escape
5. Map of Your Head
6. Map of the Problematique
7. In Your World
8. Bliss
9. Showbiz
10. Dead Star
11. Knights of Cydonia
12. Muscle Museum
13. Micro Cuts
14. Unintended
15. Forced In

that was tough. Probably missed some but those are some of my faves off the top of my head.
Interesting list... interesting indeed...

mine would look something like this...

1. Map of the Problematique
2. The Groove
3. Sunburn
4. Hysteria
5. Easily
6. Cave
7. Feeling Good
8. Hyper Music/Hyper Chondriac Music
9. Fury
10. Eternally Missed
11. Bliss
12. New Born
13. Stockholm Syndrome
14. Dead Star
15. Knights of Cydonia

That's really tough to do... the only ones that are definite are 1-5... after that it's basically a toss up... so many great songs i couldn't include here... Blackout, Coma, Muscle Museum, Showbiz, Escape, Map of Your Head, Citizen Erased, Dark Shines, City of Delusion, Falling Down, In Your World, Time is Running Out, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, Super Massive Blackhole, Plug In Baby... there's so few songs of theirs that i actually don't like... I really wanted to include their cover of House of the Rising Sun but i couldn't justify having 2 covers in there...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Last edited by VoteLynnSwan : 04-02-2008 at 12:32 AM.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:43 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
O.S.T. is one of the better hip-hop albums I think I've ever heard. In a time where hip-hop quality seems hard to find, having a album that's quality from track 1 to track 20 is terribly rare. It's even more rare to find good rappers who know how to produce good music.
O.S.T. and Deltron 3030 are both that way. Lots of songs, and none worth skipping. They are probably my two favorite cd's I own.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
Interesting list... interesting indeed...

mine would look something like this...

1. Map of the Problematique
2. The Groove
3. Sunburn
4. Hysteria
5. Easily
6. Cave
7. Feeling Good
8. Hyper Music/Hyper Chondriac Music
9. Fury
10. Eternally Missed
11. Bliss
12. New Born
13. Stockholm Syndrome
14. Dead Star
15. Knights of Cydonia

That's really tough to do... the only ones that are definite are 1-5... after that it's basically a toss up... so many great songs i couldn't include here... Blackout, Coma, Muscle Museum, Showbiz, Escape, Map of Your Head, Citizen Erased, Dark Shines, City of Delusion, Falling Down, In Your World, Time is Running Out, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, Super Massive Blackhole, Plug In Baby... there's so few songs of theirs that i actually don't like... I really wanted to include their cover of House of the Rising Sun but i couldn't justify having 2 covers in there...
ive actually never heard The Groove. might have to check that one out. i pretty much like everything they have ever made though.

MMJ with Eddie Vedder- Makes No Difference.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
ive actually never heard The Groove. might have to check that one out. i pretty much like everything they have ever made though.

MMJ with Eddie Vedder- Makes No Difference.
yea you definitely need to check it out... it's a really short song, but it's great.

Old 04-02-2008, 04:09 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i will for sure then.

while im here:
The Pixies- Gigantic.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neither of you have Hysteria in your top list. I love the bass line in that song. All of there songs are awesome but yea. I just noticed that. And I haven't heard Groove either. What album is that off of??

Coincidentally: Hysteria - Muse

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:26 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Neither of you have Hysteria in your top list. I love the bass line in that song. All of there songs are awesome but yea. I just noticed that. And I haven't heard Groove either. What album is that off of??

Coincidentally: Hysteria - Muse
my list...

4. Hysteria

Um The Groove is a B-Side off of Absolution...

here's just the song...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mwJcBNz2bIE&feature=related

live version
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uIqzqg1MoMc

Old 04-02-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
my list...

4. Hysteria

Um The Groove is a B-Side off of Absolution...

here's just the song...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mwJcBNz2bIE&feature=related

live version
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uIqzqg1MoMc
oh. i completely passed over it while scanning yalls lists. very good song.

i'll have to check those out once i get home. can't youtube while at work. looks like i need to get the B-Side.

now Exo-Politics.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ok...I love my underground rap as much as the next guy, I've got TONS of tracks from guys some of you have probably never heard of. That being said, I like a lot of rap music with good beats etc. so I do like the Lil Wayne's of the rap world as well. That said, I'm making a track of songs that just sound good and really get your blood pumping but of recent songs...this is what I've got so far...

1) 1000 Degrees - Lil Wayne
2) Rock Star - Chamiollionaire
3) Superstar Remix - Lupe, Jeezy, and TI
4) Luxury Tax - Rick Ross and other people
5) Flashing Lights Remix - Kanye and lil Wayne
6) Grew Up a Screw Up - Luda and Jeezy
7) Put You On Yo Game - Lupe
8) Holla At Ya boy - Ya Boy

Anyone got anymore songs??

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
steelersgirl5
Veteran

steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.

Oso Closo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nriKEJ_aq0
live on March 28th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...
steelersgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my favorite albums ever made.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:08 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersgirl5 View Post
Oso Closo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nriKEJ_aq0
live on March 28th.
amazing.
simply amazing.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Do you two get commision or something on Oso Closo albums??? I usually hear them mentioned at least once a day...and thats down to you 2! :)
Old 04-02-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
^ Do you two get commision or something on Oso Closo albums??? I usually hear them mentioned at least once a day...and thats down to you 2! :)
no but listen to how perfect the guitarist name is. His last name is McQueen.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
steelersgirl5
Veteran

steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
HAHA no. Just free drinks and free tickets to shows!
I just want everyone to hear the greatness that is Oso...and they are our buddies! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...
steelersgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Citizen Cope - Let the Drummer Kick

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this album

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paramore - Riot!
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Havent listened to in a while, forgot how much I like Shooting Star.