Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-23-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would set myself etc... - seven
pg. 99 - punk rock in the wrong hands

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Great song, i'm a big shadow fan....my favorite song will probably have to be Dark Days.
yeah i've just started getting into him, got endtroducing and that ****'s awesome. i don't know about you but i hear a lot of kid a (my personal favorite radiohead album) in it and no doubt it was a great influence on it. gonna check out that song you posted

Last edited by xooberon : 04-23-2008 at 04:51 PM.
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Game feat Keyshia Cole- Pain
Old 04-24-2008, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enter Shikari - Sorry Your Not A Winner

The Fratellis - Henrietta

The D.O.C - Its Funky Enough

Last edited by Jakey : 04-24-2008 at 08:40 AM.
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:51 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Game feat Keyshia Cole- Pain
I heard that song a week ago and hated it. Not one redeeming quality.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:27 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:36 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Enter Shikari - Sorry Your Not A Winner

The Fratellis - Henrietta

The D.O.C - Its Funky Enough
I REALLY like that one song by Enter Shikari..... Ummmmmm. Mothership. Mothership RULES.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-24-2008, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
I REALLY like that one song by Enter Shikari..... Ummmmmm. Mothership. Mothership RULES.
You are very cultured my friend! How d'ya know of all these bands???
Old 04-24-2008, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:10 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so good.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
You are very cultured my friend! How d'ya know of all these bands???
I listen to A LOT of music.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-24-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Portishead - Third

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-24-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

I just saw this band a few days ago. Got some of their songs and made my own CD. Not the best band ever, but I like. Listen if you like Sonic Youth or My Bloody Valentine.

The Big Sleep.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

"I've listened to Sonic Youth.... and they are just noise!"
- Juno

Actually... I like them. I just chuckled I was probably one of the few people in the theater that got that joke.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-24-2008, 03:36 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
"I've listened to Sonic Youth.... and they are just noise!"
- Juno

Actually... I like them. I just chuckled I was probably one of the few people in the theater that got that joke.
I thought i was the only person who got that as well.

The Number Twelve Looks Like You - Clarissa Explains Cuntainment

Old 04-24-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seize

You don't know about this talent but one day soon he'll be tearing up the rap game.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
The Number Twelve Looks Like You - Clarissa Explains Cuntainment
I could not stand them when I saw them open for Thursday.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
I could not stand them when I saw them open for Thursday.
When was this?

Circle takes the Square opening for thursday was wayyyyyy better...

Old 04-24-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
When was this?

Circle takes the Square opening for thursday was wayyyyyy better...
Late 2005/early 2006, I forget who else performed.

Old 04-25-2008, 01:38 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Side project of Dallas of Alexisonfire, great album
Old 04-25-2008, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Old 04-25-2008, 11:02 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFTR9fucr8

Watch this video... love it.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-25-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFTR9fucr8

Watch this video... love it.
i have to say. i love it.

mostly because, i'm so absolutely frozen on how she gets her growls that way. they sound like a total dude... something so low that... well. i know guys who can't even growl. that's so ******* impressive.

the music is so so. but. intriguing. must. find. more.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

If you know it, I respect you.