Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-05-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atreyu - Falling Down

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:59 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:06 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Somebody here also likes does it offend you, yeah?!?? I'm going to see them when they open up for bloc party in july. Do you also like Crystal Castles(similarish band)? I just missed them seeing them a few weeks a go, i was a sad panda.
Yeah, they are awesome!!! I know they are touring at the mo...im gonna try and see 'em sometime! :)

I havnt heard Crystal Castles...i'll be sure to check em out!
Old 05-06-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grammatics - D.I.L.E.M.M.A at the mo
Old 05-06-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kings of Leon - SOFT
Old 05-06-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

13 & God - Ghostwork
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ska sucks.
just saying.

tguk - overdue.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ska rules, actually. I'm pretty positive about that one.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Ska rules, actually. I'm pretty positive about that one.
i'm not too sure about that. ska hasn't changed since i was in middle school.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i'm not too sure about that. ska hasn't changed since i was in middle school.
Ska is pretty awesome AQ. I beg to differ with you!

And yes it has changed. Just take a look at the older, early 90s ska great Mighty Mighty Bosstones and now take a look at Streetlight for example.

Totally different

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Ska is pretty awesome AQ. I beg to differ with you!

And yes it has changed. Just take a look at the older, early 90s ska great Mighty Mighty Bosstones and now take a look at Streetlight for example.

Totally different
okay. maybe a bit of a reach... but ska is still a shade of it's former self.

catch 22 >>>> streetlight

and yes. catch 22 - keaseby night >>>>>>>>>> streetlight - kn
mostly due to production value. the more a ska album is tightened and over produced... the worse it sounds... it needs that free flowing reggae tinged beat without sounding too 'pop' and 'tight'.

thats where i get bogged down. that and streetlight is on victory. and victory blows.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Old 05-06-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Foxboro Hot Tubs - Mother Mary

Awesome.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Foxboro Hot Tubs - Mother Mary

Awesome.
It's Green Day all over again. But FHT is OK.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kidz in the hall - The In Crowd

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Grosse Pointe Blank Soundrack II.

Among The Best Movie Soundtracks of All Time IMO

Old 05-06-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Grosse Pointe Blank Soundrack II.

Among The Best Movie Soundtracks of All Time IMO
That movie is just good.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
That movie is just good.
But.

John Cusack is great.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
But.

John Cusack is great.
Oh, I didnt mean it like, "Yeah it's just okay" I meant it to be like, "That is just plain good." I suppose 'awesome' would have been a better choice.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:10 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh, I didnt mean it like, "Yeah it's just okay" I meant it to be like, "That is just plain good." I suppose 'awesome' would have been a better choice.
because.

john cusack is great.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
because.

john cusack is great.
I actually enjoyed High Fidelity more than Grosse Point Blank. Not gonna lie.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:49 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
I actually enjoyed High Fidelity more than Grosse Point Blank. Not gonna lie.
because.

john cusack is great.

(pretty much the ultimate comeback)

on the other hand.
YOUR PV DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

hewhocorrupts, inc. - master of profits

Old 05-07-2008, 05:08 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dreamer - Flashes And Music

Crystal Castles - Air War