Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-17-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
cashis sucks imo.

i like his song
talkin all that sh it
that songs hard
Old 03-17-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i hate MH. I like Tyrese and Genujwine though.
y dont u like mh
i like his music

i really use to like genuwine
but idk i just lost really likein him cuz i pretty much only like three songs of his
maybe four
Old 03-17-2007, 11:26 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
avants very underated
idk y though
jaime foxx is ight
i liked his cd but hes ight
and i wasnt around when jodeci came out or was i into that music if i was around

but i think tyrese
bobby valentino
and another underated artist marques houston is better than avant
and donell jones
Tyrese & Bobby V are below average singers. Marques Houston has no voice and he sucks. They had to put Trey Songz on 1st Time to do his ad-libs because Marques can't hit those notes.....

I like Lloyd, he doesn't have a good voice but his style is pretty unique and his new CD is well produced.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Tyrese & Bobby V are below average singers. Marques Houston has no voice and he sucks. They had to put Trey Songz on 1st Time to do his ad-libs because Marques can't hit those notes.....

I like Lloyd, he doesn't have a good voice but his style is pretty unique and his new CD is well produced.

bobby has kinda of liek a deep voice
but i liked his first cd
and im hopin for big things for his second one

and mh i like him

trey songz is tight
i have his first cd

and lloyd
he ight
i really dont like his voice cuz he sounds liek a girl (like chris brown)
but the song i like on his new cd is players prayer
Old 03-17-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

i used to like but i hate trey songs cuz he's gassed from all the girls that love him off. Thats why i hate bow-wow and chris brown. Actually those two just suck to be honest.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

chris brown should stick to dancin
the only song i liked on his cd was say goodbye
and your man aint me
thats pretty much it

the reason y run it was hot
was because storch produced it
and juelz killed it in the rap

chris sounds like a girl when he sings
its rather annoyin
Old 03-17-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i used to like but i hate trey songs cuz he's gassed from all the girls that love him off. Thats why i hate bow-wow and chris brown. Actually those two just suck to be honest.
He's SO gassed, 1st verse on Wonder Woman:

"ain't a lotta women that I can't swim through, and you can't say that I don't tempt you"

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-17-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:

"ain't a lotta women that I can't swim through, and you can't say that I don't tempt you"
lol exactly
i also like how youre using my word.

Old 03-17-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:

for a young dude
trey got some excellent voice box
that dude can blow
Old 03-17-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
for a young dude
trey got some excellent voice box
that dude can blow
thats true but hes gassed up. I also hate the way he quivers his lips sometimes while hittin the notes. Tryna look sexc and sh**

Old 03-17-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
thats true but hes gassed up. I also hate the way he quivers his lips sometimes while hittin the notes. Tryna look sexc and sh**

wanna know wats funny
do u remeber the runnin back from gridiron gang
willie weathers
well at first i thought that was trey songz
cuz they r built and look the same as eachother
Old 03-17-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

etk do u have marios knew songs
kryptonite and what its gonna be
Old 03-17-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

I haven't heard those 2 but I like How Do I Breathe & Crying Out For Me

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-17-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Testify- Common

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
I haven't heard those 2 but I like How Do I Breathe & Crying Out For Me

theyre on his myspace
and r for the runnin for the first single
i honestly like how do i breathe more than let me love you
so i think that how do i breathe should be the first single
but go on his myspace and youll see them
kryptonite has rich boy in it
Old 03-17-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
theyre on his myspace
and r for the runnin for the first single
i honestly like how do i breathe more than let me love you
so i think that how do i breathe should be the first single
but go on his myspace and youll see them
kryptonite has rich boy in it
I think Go! is the first single, and Crying Out For Me is another one. You can look on wikipedia for the tracklisting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go%21_%28Mario_album%29

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-17-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Testify- Common
Love the video for that song.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

no they havent determined the first single yet
they r puttin it on his myspace to see wat the fans want and i guess thats how they gonna determine it
but i cant wait till that cd comes out
some of those song names looks hot
liek good man
the song wtih tyrese
and if
god this is a good year for r&b
Old 03-17-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

marques houston feat shawnna and mya-hold n back
Old 03-17-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Young Buck ft 50 cent-Dont Need No Help
i just like to listen to this song
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

talib kweli-say something

talib kweli-listen

tamia feat talib kweli-officially missing you remix
(sick beat that will have u bobbin your head threw the whole song)
Old 03-17-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sublime-Badfish

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

if biggie was alive he'd slapppppppuffy. bad boy used to run things and now its so trash

FROM HAVING:
Mobb Deep
The Lox
Lil Kim
Biggie
GDep
Craig Mac
Mary Blige
Ma$e
Shyne
NEW EDITION
JODECI

TO HAVING

YUNG JOC and boyz in da hood who Suck\

SIMPLY SHAMEFUL

Old 03-18-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm liking the new Arcade Fire and Modest Mouse albums at the current moment.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

etk do you know when the new joe cd is comin out

im really lookin forward to that