Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-18-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really like Joe, but his new single is good.

It's dropping within the next month, and it features a lot of good rappers so I'll download it for sure. Papoose, Nas & Fabolous are on it so it'll be hot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ain%27t_Nothin%27_Like_Me

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I don't really like Joe, but his new single is good.

It's dropping within the next month, and it features a lot of good rappers so I'll download it for sure. Papoose, Nas & Fabolous are on it so it'll be hot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ain%27t_Nothin%27_Like_Me

i saw that yesterday but that cant be the tracklisting because all of t hose sogns pretty much leaked last year

i know taht where you at and if i was your man will be on it
but ive heard pretty mucha ll of the songs on the upcoming cd so i know that cant be it

btu the song with nas is hot
Old 03-18-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Papa Roach to be loved, that song is awesome.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aesop Rock-Daylight
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

G-unit & Joe-Ride Wit You

EDIT: lol i didnt read the previous messages, when i made this one. what a coincidence.
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets future: do you like any music that doesn't have a G-Unit member in it? It's quite sad, really.....

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-18-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Jets future: do you like any music that doesn't have a G-Unit member in it? It's quite sad, really.....
i listen to all kinds of rap and right now i m in the mood of party kind of music when i listen to music i listen to the same artist the whole time. when i m in the kick back mood i listen to some nas
Old 03-18-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

you even rember when i kept listening to nas for like 10 posts in a row
Old 03-18-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

I thought 50 Cent beefed with Nas, doesn't that mean you can't listen to Nas if he is an enemy to your favourite rapper? You can't say you like Nas and then go listen to Piggy Bank, which is possibly the worst dis song ever.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-18-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I thought 50 Cent beefed with Nas, doesn't that mean you can't listen to Nas if he is an enemy to your favourite rapper? You can't say you like Nas and then go listen to Piggy Bank, which is possibly the worst dis song ever.
man i listen to every thing i hate d block and dipset is because they re crappy the olny song i give to them is checkmate. my favorite rappers are nas and biggie smalls, and jay z.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liqour

Common - BE

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

and BTW 50 cent might unite nas jay z and emminem on the same track in his new album since they all have beef with dipset theyre prob going to unite on a diss track
Old 03-18-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some soal for me today

musiq soulchild

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

You [G-Mixx] - Lloyd featuring Young Hot Rod
see i cant make the transition tonight from some new party music to some biggs or nas. its to hard to make that transition tonight
Old 03-18-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Couldn't you just listen to the I Want You Remix feat. Nas & Andre 3000?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-18-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Couldn't you just listen to the I Want You Remix feat. Nas & Andre 3000?
lol i listened to it like friday, and its a diffrent beat. i want to listen to hot rod now. see theres diffrent styles of rap. i have diffrent moods of hip hop, the diffrence between the partyish style and nas's style is very diffrent
Old 03-18-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Lloyd Banks feat. Tony Yayo And Hot Rod - Black Superman

this is a remix to the song black superman- above the law
Old 03-18-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

Brad Paisley.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

top five favorite rappers:
1.papoose
2.talib kweli
3.lil wayne
4.juelz santana
5.game

top ten r&b groups or singers
2.boyz ii men
3.jagged edge
4.bobby valentino
5.marques houston
6.new edition
7.tyrese
8.mario
9.joe
10.avant/donell jones

do you etk think thats a good list
Old 03-19-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

those r my personal favorites
Old 03-19-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
top five favorite rappers:
1.papoose
2.talib kweli
3.lil wayne
4.juelz santana
5.game

top ten r&b groups or singers
2.boyz ii men
3.jagged edge

4.bobby valentino
5.marques houston
6.new edition
7.tyrese
8.mario
9.joe
10.avant/donell jones

do you etk think thats a good list
those 3 r&b groups are my favorite, but you gotta add some r kelly.
my favorite rappers
biggie
nas
jay z
dmx
tupac
50 cent
Old 03-19-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Sepultara - Roots

(Roots is the album name here, I'm not listening to The Roots right now)
Old 03-19-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Seether's "One Cold Night" acoustic concert is sick... if anyone here likes them or likes (acoustic) rock.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFI - Love Like Winter

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

swiss beats-its me bitches