Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-08-2010, 01:48 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Burst - Lazarus Bird
The Ocean - Precambrian
these are serious candidates for any larger list I would make, especially the latter.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:03 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Coheed and Cambria - Year of the Black Rainbow (current in cd player.)

Top 10 favorite albums... ya lots of coheed....

1. In keeping secrets of silent earth : 3 - Coheed
2. Second Stage Turbine Blade - Coheed
3. Good Apollo 2 (No World for Tomorrow) - Coheed
4. Year of the Black Rainbow - Coheed
5. Good Apollo 1 - Coheed
6. Lonesome Crowded West - Modest mouse
7. Man on the Moon - Kid Cudi
8. Juturna - Circa Survive
9. We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank - Modest Mouse
10. Good News/The Moon and Antarctica - Modest Mouse
No offense, but this is what I was trying to avoid by making a longer list, since mine would just have a bunch of Mastodon and Neurosis on it.

something like this:

1. From Mars to Sirius - Gojira
2. Blood Mountain - Mastodon
3. Through Silver and Blood - Neurosis
4. Leviathan - Mastodon
5. Crack the Skye - Mastodon
6. Remission - Mastodon
7. Blackwater Park - Opeth
8. Times of Grace - Neurosis
9. Watershed - Opeth
10. A Sun that Never Sets - Neurosis
11. Given to the Rising - Neurosis

but that looks ridiculous...I mean, there's no shame in it, but I feel like over time I would produce a list I'm happier with.

I overthink this ****, lol.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-08-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ooohhh yeaaahhh 80s music ftw...

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
No offense, but this is what I was trying to avoid by making a longer list, since mine would just have a bunch of Mastodon and Neurosis on it.

something like this:

1. From Mars to Sirius - Gojira
3. Through Silver and Blood - Neurosis
4. Leviathan - Mastodon
5. Crack the Skye - Mastodon
6. Remission - Mastodon
7. Blackwater Park - Opeth
8. Times of Grace - Neurosis
9. Watershed - Opeth
10. A Sun that Never Sets - Neurosis
11. Given to the Rising - Neurosis

but that looks ridiculous...I mean, there's no shame in it, but I feel like over time I would produce a list I'm happier with.

I overthink this ****, lol.
Nah dude, your favorite albums are your favorite albums regardless of the bands... Coheed is above any other band for me no matter what they have put out for whatever reason, and I enjoy all 5 of their albums more than any other bands.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My list is looking like this, I'm sure I have forgot something.

1. Revolver - The Beatles
2. Blonde on Blonde - Bob Dylan
3. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
4. Led Zeppelin III - Led Zeppelin
5. Street Legal - Bob Dylan
6. Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
7. Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
8. Cosmo's Factory - Creedence Clearwater Revival
9. The Doors - The Doors
10. Imagine - John Lennon

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I've decided to buy my ten favorite albums on vinyl. They are:

Neutral Milk Hotel- In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Arcade Fire- Funeral
Interpol- Turn On the Bright Lights
Radiohead- In Rainbows
Weezer- Pinkerton
Pavement- Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
Sufjan Stevens- Illinois
Titus Andronicus- The Monitor
Grizzly Bear- Veckatimest
Modest Mouse- The Moon and Antarctica
My name is APS and I approve this list. Awesome.

Mine would probably look like:

Doolittle - The Pixies
Deja Entendu - Brand New
The Smiths - The Smiths
Funeral - Arcade Fire
Siren Song of the Counter Culture - Rise Against
Good Bad Not Evil - The Black Lips
Transatlanticism - Deathcab
Bleed American - Jimmy Eat World
Sugarcult - Start Static
Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends

Yay weird list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. ...And Justice For All - Metallica
3. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Black Sabbath
4. Essential Stevie Ray Vaughan (2 disc) - SRV
5. Unplugged - Eric Clapton
6. Leviathan - Mastodon
7. Master Of Puppets - Metallica
8. Vulgar Display of Power - Pantera
9. No More Tears - Ozzy
10. 1919 Eternal - Black Label Society
11. Powerslave - Iron Maiden

Not in any real order.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harry McClintock ~ Big Rock Candy Mountain

One evening as the sun went down and the jungle fire was burning
Down the track came a hobo hiking and he said boys I'm not turning
I'm headin for a land that's far away beside the crystal fountains
So come with me we'll go and see the Big Rock Candy Mountains

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains there's a land that's fair and bright
Where the handouts grow on bushes and you sleep out every night
Where the boxcars are all empty and the sun shines every day
On the birds and the bees and the cigarette trees
Where the lemonade springs where the bluebird sings
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains all the cops have wooden legs
And the bulldogs all have rubber teeth and the hens lay soft boiled eggs
The farmer's trees are full of fruit and the barns are full of hay
Oh, I'm bound to go where there ain't no snow
Where the rain don't fall and the wind don't blow

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains you never change your socks
And the little streams of alcohol come a-trickling down the rocks
The brakemen have to tip their hats and the railroad bulls are blind
There's a lake of stew and of whiskey too
You can paddle all around 'em in a big canoe

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains the jails are made of tin
And you can walk right out again as soon as you are in
There ain't no short handled shovels, no axes saws or picks
I'm a goin to stay where you sleep all day
Where they hung the jerk that invented work

I'll see you all this coming fall in the Big Rock Candy Mountains

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Layla & Other Assorted Love Songs - Derek & The Dominos
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
Ænima - Tool
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

K'naan is so sick. I don't like soccer, but watching the world cup commercials got me interested in him and he is impressive.
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top 15 in no particular order:

The Blueprint - Jay Z
Reasonable Doubt - Jay Z
40 Oz to Freedom - Sublime
Sublime - Sublime
Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Illmatic - Nas
Enter the 36 Chambers - Wu Tang Clan
Led Zeppelin IV
Ready to Die - Notorious B.I.G.
Odelay - Beck
Reinventing Axl Rose - Against ME!
Legend - Bob Marley (yeah it's a greatest hits, **** off)
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah Baby - Big Punisher
Veckatimest - Grizzly Bear
Old 04-09-2010, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

01011001 - Ayreon
O - Damien Rice
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Guilt Machine - Guilt Machine
Demons & Wizards - Demons & Wizards
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Iron Maiden
Origin of Symetry - Muse
California - Mr. Bungle
A Night at the Opera - Queen
A Night at the Opera - Blind Guardian
Animals - Pink Floyd

What I can think of at the moment, in no particular order. I've been listening to MGMT's Congratulations all week and it could be on its way, but since it could just be the novelty that makes me like it so much, I'm waiting.

Last edited by Job : 04-09-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:53 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
K'naan is so sick. I don't like soccer, but watching the world cup commercials got me interested in him and he is impressive.
Love K'naan. Listening to him as we speak.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Love K'naan. Listening to him as we speak.
Ya he actually talks about something other than drugs and girls in his songs. His music inspires me
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't find a youtube of it sooooooo

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://p...nolBJ2CgB2DVmw

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Top 15 in no particular order:

The Blueprint - Jay Z
Reasonable Doubt - Jay Z
40 Oz to Freedom - Sublime
Sublime - Sublime
Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Illmatic - Nas
Enter the 36 Chambers - Wu Tang Clan
Led Zeppelin IV
Ready to Die - Notorious B.I.G.
Odelay - Beck
Reinventing Axl Rose - Against ME!
Legend - Bob Marley (yeah it's a greatest hits, **** off)
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah Baby - Big Punisher
Veckatimest - Grizzly Bear
great ******* list, agree with every choice

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been playing Paramore's CD Riot for like 3 days...
Old 04-10-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am convinced Gucci is a ****** but I love this song partly due to its sheer stupidity...

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Totally forgot about this album when doing my top 10 list

Definitely in my top 5.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Self Titled - Wiz Khalifa off Prince of the City
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-10-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot to include these when mentioning favorite albums:

Wiretap Scars - Sparta
Relationship of Command - At the Drive-In
De-Loused in the Comatorium - The Mars Volta

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote