Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-11-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
So much irony in that statement coming from you......
isnt ironic that my favorite rappers are nas, biggie, jay z, dmx, tupac, and 50 coming 6 th
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
isnt ironic that my favorite rappers are nas, biggie, jay z, dmx, tupac, and 50 coming 6 th
You list the song Hip Hop is Dead, but one of your favourite rappers is the reason why it's dead. If you support a rapper like that, you are digging Hip-Hop's grave......

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MY PARTY SONG

THE ALLIANCE ft. FABO-TATTOO

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You list the song Hip Hop is Dead, but one of your favourite rappers is the reason why it's dead. If you support a rapper like that, you are digging Hip-Hop's grave......
how is 50 destroying hip hop. nas doesent want to come out and say it, but the dirty south is destroying rap. wth are they talking about olny the hooks are decent. the lyrics are trash. atleast 50 makes good hooks, and decent lyrics.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how is 50 destroying hip hop. nas doesent want to come out and say it, but the dirty south is destroying rap. wth are they talking about olny the hooks are decent. the lyrics are trash. atleast 50 makes good hooks, and decent lyrics.
50 doesn't actually rap he just talks with a beat behind him. He has no flow whatsoever
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

chris brown ft lil wayne, juelz santana- poppin remix
Old 04-11-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

babyface-everytime i close my eyes

112-its over now (my jam right now lol)

lupe fiasco-kick push and hustlaz song

talib kweli-listen
Old 04-11-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Game- Let's Ride

Three 6 Mafia- Doe Boy Fresh
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have a Science Experiment for you jetsfuture, here's the procedure:

1) Right-click on your quoted post, and then click on the copy link
2) Open Microsoft Word. Right-click again and select paste
3) Click on the "Tools" tab, and then click on "Spelling & Grammar"
4) Follow the resulting instructions
5) Go to an ESL school
6) Fix your post so I can read and understand it
7) Paste the resulting post in this thread

Oh, I forgot the first step to the procedure. Before you can maneuver a mouse, you have to have to hands free. I know, that means you will have to get your hand off 50's dick, sorry.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-11-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jay z- kingdom come

the album it self was a very disapoinng album. looking at what you expect from h.o.v. being so consitant. This album ruined his consistancy.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
jay z- kingdom come

the album it self was a very disapoinng album. looking at what you expect from h.o.v. being so consitant. This album ruined his consistancy.
You just posted this song in the rap thread like yesterday.....

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-11-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

why is it the canadian ppl who are on my dick. not all of them but just

etk, big mike, cutler chris, moses.

i dont care cus its true.
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You just posted this song in the rap thread like yesterday.....
well i m listeing to it again tough break.
i just listen to my imeem playlist.
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gorilla Zoe-hood Figga

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
50 doesn't actually rap he just talks with a beat behind him. He has no flow whatsoever
Yeeahhh, okay, 50 might not be the best rapper to grace a microphone but to deny that the game doesn't have talent is wrong.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
well i m listeing to it again tough break.
i just listen to my imeem playlist.
The whole world doesn't need to know what songs you're listening to. It's not like you are posting any songs that no one's ever heard of and might download. No one needs to know what old hit rap song from NY you're listening to, it's just outright spamming.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-11-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

papoose-brooklyn
Old 04-11-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The whole world doesn't need to know what songs you're listening to. It's not like you are posting any songs that no one's ever heard of and might download. No one needs to know what old hit rap song from NY you're listening to, it's just outright spamming.
its called posting in the whats in your cd player thread. i think the name of the thread speaks for it self.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
its called posting in the whats in your cd player thread. i think the name of the thread speaks for it self.
It's called common sense, and obviously it can't be taught.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-11-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

also

fabolous feat neyo-make me better

sorry if it was already posted
Old 04-11-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

why ppl trying to cause **** against your boy jets future.
stop the beef. before you get eaten up.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin

--- Great song!

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
also

fabolous feat neyo-make me better

sorry if it was already posted
I might have posted it before, but no biggie. Do you have a full version or just the snippet? They haven't released the full thing yet have they?

Quote:
why ppl trying to cause **** against your boy jets future.
stop the beef. before you get eaten up.
Cute

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by etk : 04-11-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pantera - Walk

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

[quote=etk;296826]I might have posted it before, but no biggie. Do you have a full version or just the spinnet? They haven't released the full thing yet have they?

if u go to all hip hop.com they have the full version
i just got done listenin to the full track

and have u heard of the rapper called buff1