Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-20-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thrice

I just burned The Illusion Of Safety and The Artist In The Ambulance onto the same cd so Ill be rocking that for the next 2 hours or so.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Thrice

I just burned The Illusion Of Safety and The Artist In The Ambulance onto the same cd so Ill be rocking that for the next 2 hours or so.
I dont listen to rock, or at least I havent for like 5 years, but I have an Asian friend who loves that group.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
I dont listen to rock, or at least I havent for like 5 years, but I have an Asian friend who loves that group.
Your Asian friend is cool then, cause Thrice is badass!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-20-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thrice

Yeah buddy.

Image of the invisible, Red Sky, and Like Moths to Flame some of my favs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yeah buddy.

Well none of those songs are on the cds I have so Ill just have to take your word on em.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-20-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well none of those songs are on the cds I have so Ill just have to take your word on em.
Yeah... you should check them out. Good Stuff.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-20-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Galneryus-Advance the Fall
Japanese metal at it's finest.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

CunninLynguists- Nasty Filthy

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

andre 3000 ft lloyd, nas- you remix
when i m in the mood i like listeing to this song
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is for you jetsfuture:

New York Is Back (Feat. Ja Rule, Jadakiss & Fat Joe) - DJ Khaled

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Hollywood Divorcce- Lil Wayne and Outkast

Old 04-20-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Saigon is very underated, overshadowed by Papoose. I like his flow better though.

Anyways . . . Saigon - the Welcome to Saigon Mixtape

Old 04-20-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spice Girls - "Tell Me Why"

I absolutely can listen to ANYTHING Darkchild produces.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Last edited by Flyboy : 04-20-2007 at 08:23 PM.
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post

funny thing I was singing that today lol

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post

Even "Can't Leave Em Alone" by Ciara Feat. 50 Cent?

Who's your favourite R&B producer

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blackalicious- First In Flight

Old 04-20-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah buddy.

deadbolt ftw.
the band i play with loves thrice.
i think we'll cover it sometime.
man. if i have to sing like dustin or teppei, god help me.

julia - trigger happy

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
deadbolt ftw.
the band i play with loves thrice.
i think we'll cover it sometime.
man. if i have to sing like dustin or teppei, god help me.

julia - trigger happy

Deadbolt is awesome, but my favorites by Thrice are Kill Me Quickly, Hoods On Peregrine, Cold Cash And Colder Hearts, and Under A Killing Moon.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-20-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
This is for you jetsfuture:

New York Is Back (Feat. Ja Rule, Jadakiss & Fat Joe) - DJ Khaled
why are those three loosers makeing songs about ny again, ddnt they learn there lesson from the song i run ny.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

One.Be.Lo- Rocketship

Old 04-21-2007, 08:40 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Incredible album!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-21-2007, 08:43 AM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

dilated peoples-back again
Old 04-21-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:

Incredible album!!!
ERU... I never knew you and i had a lot of the same tastes in music.

Your a cool dude. ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-21-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
ERU... I never knew you and i had a lot of the same tastes in music.

Your a cool dude. ha.
Well that just means your a cool dude as well buddy!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-21-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

I'm listening to Flotsam & Jetsam