Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-21-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016 View Post
I'm listening to Flotsam & Jetsam
Pretty good stuff there. I've only heard No Place for Disgrace, but I liked it.

Anyway...I'm in a fruity mood today.
Listening to "The Winter Wake" by Elven King. My only exposure to folk metal besides some Black Folk I've heard.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Akon - Come Home With Me (Feat. Fabolous & Chingy)

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kanye West-We Major

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Why? (Remix) - Jadakiss, Common, Nas, Styles P

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just downloaded the new Joe CD and it's pretty much 100% flames. Nas, Papoose & Fabolous are featured along with a few others. Production is handled mostly by StarGate, Bryan Michael Cox, Sean Garrett, Cool & Dre and Tim & Bob. Quite the line-up if you ask me.....

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-21-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

jagsfreak27 needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Kanye West-We Major
Thats one of my favorite sonds of all time Nas has some verses in that song.

Jags:8-8
Duke B-Ball:22-10
Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
jagsfreak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 05:00 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Deadbolt is awesome, but my favorites by Thrice are Kill Me Quickly, Hoods On Peregrine, Cold Cash And Colder Hearts, and Under A Killing Moon.
hoods on peregrine is awesome. period. i think this is forcing me to re-listen to thrice this week. (that and bass-lines). vhiessu was so meticulous... bad things happen with overmeticulousness-ness in music.

Jawbreaker - Basilica

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 05:40 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
hoods on peregrine is awesome. period. i think this is forcing me to re-listen to thrice this week. (that and bass-lines). vhiessu was so meticulous... bad things happen with overmeticulousness-ness in music.

Jawbreaker - Basilica

I hate that album!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:22 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FAITH NO MORE

Gotta rock the dust off all of my FNM albums today!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-22-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FAITH NO MORE

mike patton for the win!

at the drive-in - arcarsenal

Old 04-22-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
boisefan
Rookie

boisefan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tool

Tool

And Tool
boisefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FAITH NO MORE

epic is a pretty good song
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I just downloaded the new Joe CD and it's pretty much 100% flames. Nas, Papoose & Fabolous are featured along with a few others. Production is handled mostly by StarGate, Bryan Michael Cox, Sean Garrett, Cool & Dre and Tim & Bob. Quite the line-up if you ask me.....

i just got it yesterday
i knew u would like it
wats your favorite song on the cd
mine is love is just a game
also if i was your man
and the banger where you at

but

bobby valentino-only one (produced by tim and bob)
bobby valentino-that thing

they r hot
get those etk
Old 04-22-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
i just got it yesterday
i knew u would like it
wats your favorite song on the cd
mine is love is just a game
also if i was your man
and the banger where you at

but

bobby valentino-only one (produced by tim and bob)
bobby valentino-that thing

they r hot
get those etk
Let's Just Do It is a hot banger

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-22-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tim and bob produces nuttin but fire
i mean he works with bobby v well
he did great on b knights album
he made a tight song buddy for musiq
i could go on

i also found out they produced for nas on his new cd

he is my fav rnb producer
along with darkchild
and storch
Old 04-22-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Let's Just Do It is a hot banger

ya it is
most of the songs r bomb
i like the album
probably the best one he came out with

did u get the new ne-yo cd like i told u
Old 04-22-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
ya it is
most of the songs r bomb
i like the album
probably the best one he came out with

did u get the new ne-yo cd like i told u
I only downloaded the one song "Can We Chill" because I don't want to spoil the album. Even the unreleased tracks are hot so the album must be fire.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-22-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
FAITH NO MORE

One of the most underappreciated bands of all-time. Strangely enough, I'm listenig to them right now.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
I only downloaded the one song "Can We Chill" because I don't want to spoil the album. Even the unreleased tracks are hot so the album must be fire.
oh well go on girl is the second single as i heard
and that song is fire
Old 04-22-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
One of the most underappreciated bands of all-time. Strangely enough, I'm listenig to them right now.
i know. every other mike patton project gets way more play. and mike patten didn't even start with them.

Fantomas - Surgical Sound Specimen from the Museum

Old 04-22-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Nightmares Win 6-0
Rookie

Nightmares Win 6-0 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nightmares Win 6-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Im still listenin to them, Im rockin "Ashes To Ashes" right now with "ast Cup Of Sorrow" up next!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-22-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
mfkrush
Rookie

mfkrush hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nothing because my damn CD Player is broken!
mfkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

50 cent ft tony yayo- straight to the bank
first single of new album called curtis cjk or some thing like that.
orignally the album was going to be called before i self distruct.
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
50 cent ft tony yayo- straight to the bank
first single of new album called curtis cjk or some thing like that.
orignally the album was going to be called before i self distruct.
I have the instrumental but I won't listen to the full song. It has my 2 least favourite rappers on it.....

sig by BoneKrusher