Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-14-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Enfilade is probably my favorite but you really can't go wrong with a single song of that album IMO.
I hate that I live in Texas but not the part where they have played their reunion shows. It's okay, though, because I realize that my memory of seeing them when I was like 14 is good enough.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to make an epic post consisting of one video from each band I plan on seeing at Firefly. I would've done it for Roo, but there would be too many videos for one post, lol, plus I was real busy around that time.

Anyway, here is what my upcoming Friday is going to look like. Some of these are cases where I'll be splitting sets, but others I won't, I'm a little upset I'll be missing Heartless Bastards and Matt Costa, but I'll live with it. Anyway, starting off my weekend.

Not really my thing, and I really am getting into this next band, so I'll probably stick around for a song or two and see all of this next band.

Depending on how we're feeling, we might go over and see a song or two by Bassnectar while the Silversun Pickups finish up. Neither me or my friend who I'm going with are what you'd call a huge fan of either, but if they put on a good show, I'd much rather watch the end of the Silversun Pickups show.

And finishing off with Jack White... **** Yeah

Saturday looks like it might be my favorite day, lots of bands I really like on Saturday

These guys are going to start my Saturday off right, one of my favorite shows from Roo, I'm disappointed they have a shorter set.

Then there's Young the Giant, which I like (not sure if its enough to see them again, honestly) and saw this summer and Graffiti6 playing, might eat a meal and walk around for a while during this time slot.

I'm so pumped to see Modest Mouse, unfortunately it means I'm going to have to miss most, if not all, of Trampled by Turtles... AGAIN.

Finishing off Saturday with those four bands is going to make it almost impossible for me to sleep Saturday night, I know this already. And Then Sunday has two of my favorite bands bookending the day.

So pumped to see these guys, for some reason I feel like this isn't an opportunity I'll have around here.

Then we're probably going to split some time between The Flaming Lips and Girl Talk, not sure how we're doing it yet.

Finishing off with The Black Keys is kinda fitting, because they were the start of my dive into all the music I know and love today. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have done this festival, or Bonnaroo. They will be the perfect ending to my festivals this summer. I've still got more shows I'm seeing but this is it for festivals for me, until Roo next year..

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Early November just released a new CD. After being on hiatus for years. Must.. fap...

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Posted in the wrong thread...

Soooo... how about that music??? Anyone ever heard of The Beatles?

Last edited by WMD : 07-14-2012 at 08:43 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couple sweet shots I got yesterday...

Old 07-15-2012, 04:18 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walk the Moon is from the Nati. I was actually at that show where they filmed the video for Anna Sun earlier in the day. Couldve been an extra had I gotten there earlier but I had to work unfortunately. Amazing show though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today is that day, b*tch.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for njx:

Old 07-16-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mumford and Sons album is coming out September 24th, I think I already posted about that already, but the title was just announced today as well as the tracks on it. It will be called Babel and if you want to find the track list out, check out their website. I'm real pumped for this album, I already know a few of the songs on it, but the ones I don't are just going to consume my imagination for the next 2+ months.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome song and video.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Perfect video for this song, whenever I play this song in my car I always catch myself driving faster than I had, and. So pumped to see him in a week.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know who turned me on to Look Mexico (it was probably Brent or NJX) but I am a big fan of theirs now.

Old 07-19-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've likely posted this before... oh well. They need to be more popular Stateside so they'll tour...

Old 07-19-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Been feeling nostalgic lately...

VAfy-ya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Old 07-19-2012, 05:15 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't know who turned me on to Look Mexico (it was probably Brent or NJX) but I am a big fan of theirs now.
that would be me

Old 07-19-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I knew it was one of you. NJX turned me on to This Town Needs Guns and you were Look Mexico. I like both bands lots. <3

Old 07-19-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this band.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post

I love this band.
HEY TIM! Are you going to Firefly?

Old 07-19-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not unfortunately :(

I have a grad party saturday and a family obligation sunday. I have some friends going who already have their car packed with their tent and other accessories. Im jealous man
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
I am not unfortunately :(

I have a grad party saturday and a family obligation sunday. I have some friends going who already have their car packed with their tent and other accessories. Im jealous man
Damn that sucks, I know thefalconer is going too, so you'll at least get another perspective of it all other than mine next week, but I'm so pumped. Waking up at 2:30 tonight and driving to Dover to be one of the first able to camp. Passion Pit cancelled this week, which sucks, but its just a small ding to what I'm sure will be a great weekend. They replaced them with Yeasayers, which I'm kinda meh on. I'm also probably not able to go to Mumford's show in Hoboken, (We're going to try to catch them somewhere else along the road) which sucks, but I might be going to Farm-Aid in Hershey (check out that lineup, its a great price for 40 bucks) or another show in Hershey that is Bob Weir, the guitarist from The Grateful Dead/Further, opening up with a solo acoustic set for Bob Dylan. Tickets for that go on sale on Saturday, in case anyone is interested, so idk if there will even be any left by the time I'm back from Firefly. (snowball's chance in hell)

Old 07-19-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Damn that sucks, I know thefalconer is going too, so you'll at least get another perspective of it all other than mine next week, but I'm so pumped. Waking up at 2:30 tonight and driving to Dover to be one of the first able to camp. Passion Pit cancelled this week, which sucks, but its just a small ding to what I'm sure will be a great weekend. They replaced them with Yeasayers, which I'm kinda meh on. I'm also probably not able to go to Mumford's show in Hoboken, (We're going to try to catch them somewhere else along the road) which sucks, but I might be going to Farm-Aid in Hershey (check out that lineup, its a great price for 40 bucks) or another show in Hershey that is Bob Weir, the guitarist from The Grateful Dead/Further, opening up with a solo acoustic set for Bob Dylan. Tickets for that go on sale on Saturday, in case anyone is interested, so idk if there will even be any left by the time I'm back from Firefly. (snowball's chance in hell)
we're leaving in an hour for the 13 hr drive. i'm not too excited for the thunderstorms.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted to go bad but only my 1 friend is going and he's going with his girl. I didn't want to be a 3rd wheel for 3 days so I'll have to miss out unfortunately.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New track from the new The xx album which comes out in September.