Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pantera - Walk

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cher - Just Like Jesse James
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Pantera - Walk
Ahhh. Makes me want to throw on a classic ECW RVD match.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:27 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marilyn Manson

Just a best of compilation that I made

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Marilyn Manson

Just a best of compilation that I made
I can't wait for Eat Me, Drink Me.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
I can't wait for Eat Me, Drink Me.
I can already get it even though I'm not a Marilyn Manson fan aside from a few songs here or there. He does get kudos for being on a DMX song and appearing in Eminem's "The Way I Am" video, though!

Anyhow:

Mary J. Blige - "No One Will Do"... can't seem to stop playing that song.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 05-18-2007, 01:39 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Manson's new video if you havn't seen it

http://de.sevenload.com/videos/636FW...Shaped-Glasses
Old 05-18-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im lookin for some hiphop/rap songs that have some killer beats... i need some!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
I know a million, but you have to be more specific.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Jessica Simpson - "I Never"

Simpson & Darkchild with a hot track... it's crazy to imagine that Simpson had a plethora of talent at one point in time.

Old 05-19-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Gang Starr - Rite Where U Stand
Mobb Deep - More Trife Life
Royce Da 5'9" - Hip Hop
DMX - Shot Down

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Right now:

Dr. Dre~ Big Ego's from the album 2001
Old 05-19-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LMNO-Better
Joe Budden-Walk With Me
Aesop Rock-Daylight
Gorillas-Army of Pharoahs
The Coup ft. Black Thought and Talib Kweli- My Favorite Mutiny
Kanye West ft. Nas and KRS One- Better Than I've Ever Been

Last edited by BuckNaked : 05-19-2007 at 06:30 PM.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

at the drive-in - relationship of command.
nothing better to drive on the LSD with.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I know a million, but you have to be more specific.
i have alll day

well, lets see....i guess beats that when you hear them, they make you want to dance.... haha

Go Ravens!
Old 05-19-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i have alll day

well, lets see....i guess beats that when you hear them, they make you want to dance.... haha
Tell me what you think of the ones I posted for you.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
LMNO-Better
Joe Budden-Walk With Me
Aesop Rock-Daylight
Gorillas-Army of Pharoahs
The Coup ft. Black Thought and Talib Kweli- My Favorite Mutiny
Kanye West ft. Nas and KRS One- Better Than I've Ever Been
the last 3 are pretty nice

im not really a fan of aesop rock's beats.... or his voice.....

Go Ravens!
Old 05-19-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
i have alll day

Darkchild will be your friend when it comes to that department. I mean, take the Spice Girls' song "Holler" or Toni Braxton's "He Wasn't Man Enough" for instance. Not hip-hop, I know, but hot dance beats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTn0xWomcsg <== "Holler"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-w0-agVE8g <== "He Wasn't Man Enough"

More on the pop/R&B side, though.

Old 05-19-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edge of seventeen by stevie nicks

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Avril Lavigne - "When You're Gone"
K-Ci & Jojo - "Life"

Last edited by Flyboy : 05-20-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DMX - Get It On The Floor

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lloyd - Get It Shawty (Billie Jean Remix Feat. Michael Jackson)

Ciara - Like A Boy (Remix Feat. Trey Songz)

T-Pain - Bartender (Feat. Akon)

Smitty - Died In Your Arms Tonight (Feat. Robin Thicke)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-20-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Lloyd - Get It Shawty (Billie Jean Remix Feat. Michael Jackson)

Ciara - Like A Boy (Remix Feat. Trey Songz)

T-Pain - Bartender (Feat. Akon)

Smitty - Died In Your Arms Tonight (Feat. Robin Thicke)
All of those are good songs

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i have alll day

Danja is in his own league when it comes to beats like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danja

As far as individual songs go....

T.I. - "T.I. vs TIP"
Stat Quo - Get Low
Fabolous - Return Of The Hustle
DJ Drama - Feds Takin' Pictures
Joe - Let's Just Do It
Joe - Ain't Nothin' Like Me
Ne-Yo - Can We Chill

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-20-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listening to the Exies... a lot lately.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote