Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-15-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
While I agree that it is a good song, it is basically a complete cover of Irreplaceable, so I have little respect for that song coming from a supposed "creative musician".

i can agree with that
but i really like taht song
probably my fav song on the cd
Old 06-15-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ice cube-no vasaline

wow he really disses nwa man
Old 06-15-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
i can agree with that
but i really like taht song
probably my fav song on the cd
No way, Sex With My Ex is so much better.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"Leaving Tonight" owns them all.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
"Leaving Tonight" owns them all.
Eh, that's probably my least favourite song from that album. Jennifer Hudson's over-the-top singing pisses me off.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-15-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jennifer Hudson's excellent singing
Corrected for accuracy.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sounds too much like he wants to be Prince.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Corrected for accuracy.
I can understand how one would enjoy her music, I'm just not a fan myself of over-the-top female singers like her or Mary J. Mariah is the only one I like probably. She might grow on me if her new single (Can't Stop The Rain) is as good as I anticipate (written by Ne-Yo & produced by Stargate).

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-15-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Sounds too much like he wants to be Prince.
I agree, but I like it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-15-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
I agree, but I like it.

i just like
go on girl and because of you

his cd dissapointed me

i guess imma have to listen more
Old 06-15-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Akon-Mama Africa
Bobby V-Rearview
Nelly Furtado ft Lil Wayne-Maneater Remix

Old 06-15-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Akon-Mama Africa
Bobby V-Rearview
Nelly Furtado ft Lil Wayne-Maneater Remix

rearview the **** man
Old 06-15-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
rearview the **** man
Yeah, and Checkin For Me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-15-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ice cube-no vasaline

wow he really disses nwa man
yes he does

also Eazy-E - Real Mother****** G's

thats a huge diss

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

young dro is seriously underrated

his cd is bomb

i like his song gangsta
Old 06-15-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:

his cd is bomb

i like his song gangsta

I agree. His lyrics is just out there. Not much people can understand him.

Old 06-15-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

RIP Stacks Bundles BYRD UP!!!! i know im late, but i just gotta say it.

Tupac - Changes
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree. His lyrics is just out there. Not much people can understand him.
i agree. your posts is just out there. not much people can understand you.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:

his cd is bomb

i like his song gangsta
He's underrated as a lyricist, he has interesting style, but outside of his singles he needs to make better music. I only liked Shoulder Lean, Man In The Trunk & Rubberband Banks from his CD.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-15-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Katt Williams Lil John and Lil Scappy - Sweat Ya Perm Out
Greatest line ever by Katt "I love old lil ladies when my cheese aint right(hey grandma)" lol tappin a grandma, and yes their are som gilfs but still its ****** hilarious
Old 06-15-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am listening to this band called the John Butler Trio, and they are unbelievable, absolutely amazing. My second favourite band out there( behind Robert Randolph and the Family band). I suggest everyone should check them out. PM me if u want more info
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Big Pun Mixtape
Old 06-16-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Listening to "Arriving Somewhere" by Porcupine Tree. F'in amazing band. Pink Floyd-esque.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Ray L - My Girl Gotta Girlfriend Remix (Feat. Fabolous & Red Cafe)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-16-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

***** Im From Dade County - DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Trick Daddy, Trina, Brisco, Flo-Rida, C-Ride, Dre(From Cool N Dre)