Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
the problem for me is that the original.....i dont know i just dont feel it.
i think its supposed to be like a nice calming song and now hearing it all fast paced and stuff is weird... its kind of growing on me though.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dunno if anyone heard of him but

j rice-victoria secret model

j rice-so close
Old 07-10-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Menomena- Muscle 'N Flo

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime
Old 07-10-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

iTunes on shuffle again:

1. Trick Daddy - "Where U From (Feat. Trina)"
2. TLC - "Dear Lie"
3. Sarah McLachlan - "Sweet Surrender" (Mirrorball: The Complete Concert live version)
4. Young Jeezy - "Go Crazy (Remix) (Feat. Jay-Z & Fat Joe)"
5. John Legend - "Slow Dance"
6. Maxwell - "This Woman's Work"
7. Malcolm McLaren - "About Her" (my f'n SONG)
8. Tony Yayo - "G-****"
9. Young Jeezy - "I Got Money (Feat. T.I.)"
10. Sarah McLachlan - "Train Wreck" (Afterglow Live version)
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another mix:

Old 07-11-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Does anyone here own the DMX CD Grand Champ?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
iTunes on shuffle again:

1. Trick Daddy - "Where U From (Feat. Trina)"
2. TLC - "Dear Lie"
3. Sarah McLachlan - "Sweet Surrender" (Mirrorball: The Complete Concert live version)
4. Young Jeezy - "Go Crazy (Remix) (Feat. Jay-Z & Fat Joe)"
5. John Legend - "Slow Dance"
6. Maxwell - "This Woman's Work"
7. Malcolm McLaren - "About Her" (my f'n SONG)
8. Tony Yayo - "G-****"
9. Young Jeezy - "I Got Money (Feat. T.I.)"
10. Sarah McLachlan - "Train Wreck" (Afterglow Live version)
beautiful song

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

plies-ms pretty p****

one of the dirtiest songs ive heard
haha
Old 07-11-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

ill drop some old school from a youngsta

new edition-can you stand the rain
rome-i belong to you

roger and zapp-i wanna be your man
Old 07-11-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
plies-ms pretty p****

one of the dirtiest songs ive heard
haha
lol @ u listenin to Plies......

that song was bumpin in fla all of last year...its pretty old now, but no lie. I have had "relations" to that song many times.....the females love it

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 07-11-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
lol @ u listenin to Plies......

that song was bumpin in fla all of last year...its pretty old now, but no lie. I have had "relations" to that song many times.....the females love it
lol why is it funny haha

but i like that song man

i should listen to it while im bumpin haha
Old 07-11-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Def Leppard

And when did the Off-Topic and Fantasy threads get changed to the Locker Room? We want the Water Cooler back!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Quote:
lol why is it funny haha

but i like that song man

i should listen to it while im bumpin haha
idk, cuz i dont really picture white dudes listening to plies....he is a reverse racist

the word cracker is like a synonym to white person to him.....

he has Fla on lock right now tho. Have to admit, he is a pretty hot rapper...no Karamo

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 07-11-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Does anyone here own the DMX CD Grand Champ?
anyone haha? there is a song on there i was wondering if someone would send me thats why... and because i lost my grand champ cd:(

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cassidy-Drink and my 2 Step

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
idk, cuz i dont really picture white dudes listening to plies....he is a reverse racist

the word cracker is like a synonym to white person to him.....

he has Fla on lock right now tho. Have to admit, he is a pretty hot rapper...no Karamo

naw i listen to him...cracker dont offfend me though...makes me laugh...but he is pretty hot as a rapper man...
Old 07-11-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plies talks about ******* too much.

He is good though.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Plies talks about ******* too much.

He is good though.
ya he does its funny though haha
Old 07-11-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Cassidy-Drink and my 2 Step
Cassidy killed the verses in that song. Im really pulling for Cass. He is my fav freestyle rapper out right now, and I really want him to make it big. The song is kinda catchy too, but its his lyrics that killed it

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 07-11-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Cassidy killed the verses in that song. Im really pulling for Cass. He is my fav freestyle rapper out right now, and I really want him to make it big. The song is kinda catchy too, but its his lyrics that killed it
joe budden>cassidy
Old 07-11-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh you back.

Whats good with you.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Quote:
joe budden>cassidy
eh Millz, what do you think about that statement?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DlpO3LMGzJc

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 07-11-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh you back.

Whats good with you.
chillin....

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 07-11-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
eh Millz, what do you think about that statement?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DlpO3LMGzJc
jae millz is a beast...if thats the ness and millz battle ive already seen it..he murderd him...i like his my swag song