Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-15-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
First, of course, Calvin, the egocentric disruptive player that he is would be busted for something as dumb as coca´ne.
Second, you knock on CJ but if you looked closely you'd see Meachem and Gonzalez are also taken into equasions.
In my rankings?

I merely stated they haven't played a down in the NFL, and therefore have a hard time ranking them over guys that have already been a successful trio.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerb929 View Post
OK, 2006 NFL season stats

Receiving yards
1. Chad Johnson - 1369 yards
2. Marvin Harrison - 1366 yards
3. Reggie Wayne - 1310 yards
3. Roy Williams - 1310 yards
5. Donald Driver - 1295 yards

Recieving TDs
1. Terrell Owens - 13
2. Marvin Harrison - 12
3. Tory Holt - 10
3. Plexico Burress - 10
3. Darrell Jackson - 10
6. Reggie Wayne - 9
6. Chris Henry - 9
6. T.J. Houshmanzadeh - 9

Hmmm.... I think I'll take Harrison and Wayne, doesn't look like Harrison is slowing down in the least. And before someone says that Manning makes Harrison and Wayne, Harrison was good before Manning, the Bengals have Carson Palmer (who is REAL good too), and it wouldn't be fair to say Manning is just good because of his recievers (as Pats fans have always done in the past) and now switch and say that Manning's recievers are just good because of Manning.

But easily some one could make the case that the Cards, Colts, and Bengals are in a 3 way tie for first, because they are real close and you can't really analyze the players without taking them out of their offensive systems, which we can't do.
By stats Alone I'd take the Bengals. Chad Johnson Led the NFL, his accomplices had 18 TD's, how many did the #3 WR have for the colts?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
49erfanatic

This is no knock on Harrison and Wayne but they do play with Peyton Manning who is the best QB in the league. They also play in an offense that is meant to spread out the defense to create space and passing lanes, which really favors both of them because they are smaller receivers. Gonzales will fit in very well but he is unproven. It's really hard to go against Harrison, but I think that Fitz has him beat in terms of pure talent and athletic ability, though Harrison is the smartest receiver in the league and has great chemistry with Manning. Wayne and Boldin are on the same level in my eyes. As far as a number 3 goes you have to go with Johnson because Gonzales is a rookie, not so say Gonzales will struggle but at this point in time Johnson is better because of the experience. As far as the Bengals go, they're an extremely close third that can move up if Chris Henry can prove he can stay on the field and out of trouble
Old 05-15-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Wow..

Right now... I'm going with Proven 3-sets.. because i'm not going to put a rookie #1/#2/#3 over a guy proven.

1) Cardinals: Larry Fitzgerald -> Anquan Boldin -> Bryant Johnson
2) Bengals: Chad Johnson -> TJ Houshmanzadeh -> Chris Henry
3) Rams: Isaac Bruce -> Torry Holt -> Drew Bennett
4) Patriots: Randy Moss -> Dante Stallworth -> Reche Caldwell
5) Cowboys: Terrell Owens -> Terry Glenn -> Patrick Crayton
6) Packers: Donald Driver -> Greg Jennings -> Robert Ferguson
7) Broncos: Rod Smith -> Javon Walker -> Brandon Marshall
8) Ravens: Derrick Mason -> Patrick Clayton -> Demetrius Williams
9) Jaguars: Reggie Williams -> Matt Jones -> Ernest Wilford
10) Steelers: Hines Ward -> Santonio Holmes -> Cedrick Wilson

Top 3 using Rooks:

1) Lions : Roy Williams -> Calvin Johnson -> Mike Furrey
2) Colts: Marvin Harrison -> Reggie Wayne -> Anthony Gonzalez
3) Giants: Plaxico Burress -> Amani Toomer -> Steve Smith
Packers? Broncos? Jaguars?!?! Your list is PATHETIC. I'm usually not one for handing out neg rep just for something I disagree with, but this list is too much of a joke. Who is Patrick Clayton, by the way?

My list, the order is debatable but I don't think anyone can really argue against any group being on it:

1. Cardinals: Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald, Bryant Johnson
2. Colts: Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Anthony Gonzalez
3a. Lions: Calvin Johnson, Roy Williams, Mike Furrey
3b. Bengals: Chad Johnson, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Chris Henry
5. Rams: Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce, Drew Bennett
6. Patriots: Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Caldwell/Jackson/Welker
7. Cowboys: Terrell Owens, Terry Glenn, Patrick Crayton
8. Saints: Marques Colston, Robert Meachem, Devery Henderson
9. Ravens: Mark Clayton, Derrick Mason, Demetrius Williams
10. Redskins: Santana Moss, Brandon Lloyd, Antwaan Randle El

Close, but no cigar: Seahawks, Panthers, Jets, Steelers
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
BengalsPwn
Veteran

BengalsPwn needs more cowbell.

In terms of the team with the best 3 WR set not looking at anything else but the WR's its the bengals. CJ has led the AFC in receiving the past 4 years. TJ is not only a possession guy but is also a pretty good deep threat, and Chris Henry is the #1 receiver on just about half the teams in the NFL. Just look at the stats its not even close. Cards are the only other team even close. Colts have a rookie and can't even be considered even with Wayne/Harrison.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.
BengalsPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
tylerb929
Rookie

tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.

Quote:
By stats Alone I'd take the Bengals. Chad Johnson Led the NFL, his accomplices had 18 TD's, how many did the #3 WR have for the colts?
How did Chad lead the NFL? He had 3 more yards, and 5 less TDs than Harrison. Unless you mean led the NFL in yards, which he did, by 3 yards.

Harrison, Wayne, and Clark (played 3rd WR the majority of the time had) 25 TD catches.

C. Johnson, Whoseurmomma, and Henry had 25 TDs as well.

Clark and Henry missed about the same amount of time, so that doesn't affect the stats. There is no clear cut number 1, but I'd take the Colts just opinion.

And if you think the Colts are good because their offense spreads out defenses, you could say the same about the Bengals, they do the same thing, could T.J. be half as good with out Chad?
tylerb929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
BengalsPwn
Veteran

BengalsPwn needs more cowbell.

Except CJ has done it 4 years in a row, its not like it was just last year. Stop putting your TE in this equation because if you read the damn thread it says WR set. I could care less if he lines up in the slot or not, hes always being played by a LB.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.
BengalsPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best 5 man threat offensive wise:

Drew Bennett with VY/titans Qb:
46 rec, 737 yards, 3 tds
Torry Holt
93 receptions, 1188 yards, 10 TDs
Isaac Bruce
74 receptions, 1098 yards, 3 Tds
Steven Jackson
90 receptions, 806 yards, 3 TDS
Randy McMichael
62 receptions, 640 yards, 3 TDs
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to even get a good grasp of what other people think you have to totally knock out everybody that is rooting for there guys. and most of the ppl that haven't said there 3 WR's IE. bengals, colts, and cards fans. the most have been going to the cards. i take both Boldin and Fitz over any other WR in the game. that might be based on them being better overall WR. and just being able to get things done with a washed up QB and then a rookie. but they in my mind are #1a and #1b WRs in the league. and after them i would pick up the lions trio if CJ reaches potential.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
tylerb929
Rookie

tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsPwn View Post
Except CJ has done it 4 years in a row, its not like it was just last year.
Your right, in yardage, but Harrison as far as receiving TD's has been #2 (2006), #1 (2005 w/ a broken arm that was casted), #2 (2004), #4 (2003, 6-way tie), #3 (2002), and #2 (2001, sorry the records I'm looking at don't go back any farther).

Quote:
Stop putting your TE in this equation because if you read the damn thread it says WR set.
Exactly, he was in the 3 WR set. He played WR on some downs, just because he's a natural TE doesn't mean he can't be a WR on some downs.

Quote:
I could care less if he lines up in the slot or not, hes always being played by a LB.
Always? really? you must not have watched any Colts games. People lined DBs up across from him aswell. When they put a DB on him they ran the ball, and when they put a LB on him they passed it. But quite often they would rotate who covered him, and just as sometimes LBs line up on slot recievers.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wayne plays against #2 corners, therefore he's worse then Bolden?

Right, because teams Cards play against always put 2 #1 CBs on the field.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Veteran

22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Rams have the best. Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce, and Drew Bennett. All in the top 20 in the NFL at their position.
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerb929 View Post

Exactly, he was in the 3 WR set. He played WR on some downs, just because he's a natural TE doesn't mean he can't be a WR on some downs.

Always? really? you must not have watched any Colts games. People lined DBs up across from him aswell. When they put a DB on him they ran the ball, and when they put a LB on him they passed it. But quite often they would rotate who covered him, and just as sometimes LBs line up on slot recievers.
It's true.

I was about to say, the colts line up DC as a TE, and sometimes flank him out to the slot. hoping to create the mismatch and open up the passing lanes better. and then there's sometimes the bring in BenU to play the TE role, and line up Clark on the outside when they didn't feel that going to stokley would be advantageous, especially in the super bowl, as if Ricky Manning Jr vs Stokely wouldn't be huge. But. Not the point, the point is, TE's and RB's line up on the outside, and are eligable for the capability of '3 wr sets'. but... most of the time its so infrequent to see the backfield devoid of a HB... and with two WR's and one.. well. bastardized h-back in the slot. they should be counted based on production they've had running that package.

and the colts run that package... A LOT. the 2 TE set works for them.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now the team I think that could deserve some Top-10 buzz could actually be the Carolina Panthers. Obviously Dwayne Jarrett needs to establish himself as a legitimate threat opposite of All - Pro WR Steve Smith. Drew Carter has proven to be effective in the slot as well and Keary Colbert has the talent to be good though I don't think he'll see much.

The Panthers need Jake Delhomme (or David Carr) to find some consistency but they can be a threat.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
tylerb929
Rookie

Yeah, I'd agree the Panthers could be up there. Particularly if Keyshawn would have still been on the team. Steve Smith, Keyshawn Johnson, Dwayne Jarrett, and Drew Carter would be much higher ranked if they had the likes Manning, Palmer, or Brees passing to them.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
The Rams have the best. Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce, and Drew Bennett. All in the top 20 in the NFL at their position.
I just want to quote this for effect.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, I didn't know Holt, Bruce and Bennett are all in the top 20 rank among WR's!
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

not the broncos, it would be walker marshall and stokley not smith... i like the bengals in weeks 9-17 (ocho cinco, tj whosyamama, chris henry)
nfc: mmm Saints or maybe the cards...

the Bengals are #1 tho when they have chris henry
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ill give the nod to the Lions. Roy Williams is already a top 5-10 WR, we are all expecting huge things from Calvin Johnson and Mike Furrey finished 2nd in the league in receptions and should make a great slot receiver.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow..

Right now... I'm going with Proven 3-sets.. because i'm not going to put a rookie #1/#2/#3 over a guy proven.

1) Cardinals: Larry Fitzgerald -> Anquan Boldin -> Bryant Johnson
2) Bengals: Chad Johnson -> TJ Houshmanzadeh -> Chris Henry
3) Rams: Isaac Bruce -> Torry Holt -> Drew Bennett
4) Patriots: Randy Moss -> Dante Stallworth -> Reche Caldwell
5) Cowboys: Terrell Owens -> Terry Glenn -> Patrick Crayton
6) Packers: Donald Driver -> Greg Jennings -> Robert Ferguson
7) Broncos: Rod Smith -> Javon Walker -> Brandon Marshall
8) Ravens: Derrick Mason -> Patrick Clayton -> Demetrius Williams
9) Jaguars: Reggie Williams -> Matt Jones -> Ernest Wilford
10) Steelers: Hines Ward -> Santonio Holmes -> Cedrick Wilson

Top 3 using Rooks:

1) Lions : Roy Williams -> Calvin Johnson -> Mike Furrey
2) Colts: Marvin Harrison -> Reggie Wayne -> Anthony Gonzalez
3) Giants: Plaxico Burress -> Amani Toomer -> Steve Smith

The only one i disagree w/ is GB. Ferguson sucks terribly

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
Ill give the nod to the Lions. Roy Williams is already a top 5-10 WR, we are all expecting huge things from Calvin Johnson and Mike Furrey finished 2nd in the league in receptions and should make a great slot receiver.
Actually, I bet whenevr they do comeout in 3WR, CJ would move to slot. I really dont see him as much of a deep threat, seeing as he had a 11.9 avg

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ehhhhhhhhhhh..... I don't know that Bennett would rank top 20. Hmmm... Not really thinking of a whole lot of names right now but I don't see where he would fit off the top of my head.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Actually, I bet whenevr they do comeout in 3WR, CJ would move to slot. I really dont see him as much of a deep threat, seeing as he had a 11.9 avg
Partially because his QB in college had a wet noodle for an arm...

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Partially because his QB in college had a wet noodle for an arm...
He actually has some decent arm strength, it was just that the ball was 30 yards to the left or right of CJ.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's sarasm... Correct?

I sure hope so anyway...
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote