Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Well now ESPN and CBS has dropped us out, after saying we were in yesterday.

I will seriously go ape **** if we don't get in. If RPI and SOS matter that much, then it's not even debatable.

We beat IU, which was the game people said we HAD to win, and then we go down to the #3 ranked team in the country and we fall out? I know we didn't play well, but Ohio State and Wisky look terrible right now.

The mid major love is getting a bit ridiculous right now.
I completely agree. If you keep out Illinois, then MSU and Purdue shouldn't get in either. Lunardi misses only one team a year, so things don't look too good for the Illini. Hopefully his miss this year will be swapping Purdue and Illinois.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When do they announce it and what network will it be on TV?
Old 03-11-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
When do they announce it and what network will it be on TV?
6 eastern on CBS.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ending of that Akron game was brutal.

Brutal.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
I completely agree. If you keep out Illinois, then MSU and Purdue shouldn't get in either. Lunardi misses only one team a year, so things don't look too good for the Illini. Hopefully his miss this year will be swapping Purdue and Illinois.
Great for saying that now we have to wait even longer to see if we get in and have to pray that this is the one he misses this year. Hour and a half to go and I am already feeling the pressure.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been trying to tell you for days that Illinois was not the lock you think they are. I'd take 6 from the Big Ten, but if I left out anyone it'd probably be Illinois.

Old 03-11-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
YEah some peopel project the CAA to get three teams and A-10 only 2. A-10 is a much tougher conference and harder out of conference schedule overall.

Xavier
George Washington
UMASS

would smoke
VCU
ODU
Drexel
You have never seen any of these teams play, VCU is a top 25 team and is dangerous. I love GW but they suck, other than Maurice Rice and Carl Elliot who are solid players the team is small and bad shooting and got lucky in their conference tournament. UMASS has Rashaun Freeman but their guard play is terrible. As for the CAA teams VCU will be in the top 25 polls this week after being #27 in the polls last week and are legit contenders. They are 27-6. B.A. Walker, Maynor, and Rosa are huge time guards. ODU beat #2 seed and outside #1 seed Georgetown and beat Drexel twice. Drexel beat NOVA and Cuse.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
You have never seen any of these teams play, VCU is a top 25 team and is dangerous. I love GW but they suck, other than Maurice Rice and Carl Elliot who are solid players the team is small and bad shooting and got lucky in their conference tournament. UMASS has Rashaun Freeman but their guard play is terrible. As for the CAA teams VCU will be in the top 25 polls this week after being #27 in the polls last week and are legit contenders. They are 27-6. B.A. Walker, Maynor, and Rosa are huge time guards. ODU beat #2 seed and outside #1 seed Georgetown and beat Drexel twice. Drexel beat NOVA and Cuse.
Xavier beat VCU, Illinois, K. State, Nova
UMASS has Lasme, Freeman and Forbes. ONe of the deepest teams in the nation. Lost to St Louis because team had the flu. Umass guard play isin't terrible, they two points guards average about 5 asst.'s a game, and Life is nasty. Lasme four triple doubles this year. Forbes and Freeman double digit double-doubles. Umass had a tough out of conference schedule: BC, Pitt, Kentucky and beat Lousiville.
Rhode Island is probably the 3rd best team in the conference, them or GW.

Gimme Umass and Xavier any day of the week.

Georgetown wasn't the power they were, and Pitt was alot better earlier in the year.

I think it would be cool if they have like an A-10/CAA tourney type deal
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You think sweetness has been pissed off before, if Illinois gets left off I'm going to flip my ******* lid.

I mean I'm going to start throwing **** if we don't get in, haha.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Rush is doing a helluva job on Durant in the last few minutes here.

Well, he was at the time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 03-11-2007 at 04:11 PM.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You think sweetness has been pissed off before, if Illinois gets left off I'm going to flip my ******* lid.

Even more pissed then when the Bears lost the Super Bowl?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hence the term "March Madness." Man you gotta love it.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohio State for the #1 overall seed!

So it seems OSU, UNC, Kansas, and Florida will get #1s? If not, UCLA replaces UNC? Yech.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think this post proves why if we had a tourney in college football, it wouldn't fix anything and people would still be POed.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man this is a great game. OT
Old 03-11-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kevin Durant has had the most useless 37 points I have ever seen
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
Kevin Durant has had the most useless 37 points I have ever seen
Well, if he only had 35 they would have lost so they seem pretty useful to me.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Even more pissed then when the Bears lost the Super Bowl?
Yes. We played like **** and didn't even deserve the Super Bowl. I feel that we deserve to get into the tournament. I wasn't even really that mad when the Bears lost for some reason. 23 wins, top 30 RPI, top 30 SOS, won two games in the tournament, over .500 record on away/neutral courts, 11-8 in the conference, and no losses outside the top 100 RPI. This all with a very unlucky season.

I heard that Davis and Kellog played the "injury card" with Stanford and that's why they think they should get in from a couple friends of mine. OMG if that's their backing to putting the freaking Evergreens in I'll be even more upset, because no team has battled more injuries, tragedy, and bad luck than us this season.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yessir, they're horribly inconsistent. They can still win this game with their firepower but it'll be their downfall in the tournament.

Florida just destroyed the SEC Tournament by the way.
I bet I know why you hate Kansas too.......

Bill self?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

With 64 Teams, there is NOOOOO way that Illinois is left out.
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The ending of that Akron game was brutal.

Brutal.
I like how Akron called it " a lucky shot" on national TV. He says " they got lucky, it was a lucky shot", What class. Accept the fact you he made a cluch shot. He called bank at halfcourt anyways baby. I heard him call it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-11-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
65. and yes, it is possible that Illinios dosen't get in.

they get smoked.

duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Actually there is. They are on the bubble for sure. But I agree that they deserve to be in over a lot of the others.
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Actually there is. They are on the bubble for sure. But I agree that they deserve to be in over a lot of the others.
Thats basically what I;m saying though its possiblle
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I like how Akron called it " a lucky shot" on national TV. He says " they got lucky, it was a lucky shot", What class. Accept the fact you he made a cluch shot. He called bank at halfcourt anyways baby. I heard him call it.
They did get lucky. That was an incredibly lucky shot. Saying that isn't classess at all. He threw the ball up off balance and it banked off the top of the backboard. If that's not lucky I don't know what is.

Not to mention that they completely ****** up the clock near the end. Had they started it on time, it's unlikely they would have had the time to make that play.