Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seeding

1 Seeds-1OSU, 2 Florida, 3 UNC, 4Kansas
2 Seeds-1 UCLA, 2 Wisconsin, 3 Memphis, 4 Texas A&M
3 Seeds-1 Georgetown, 2 Washington State, 3 Southern Illinois, 4 Nevada
4 Seeds-1 Louisville, 2 Oregon, 3 Pitt, 4 Texas
5 Seeds-1 Maryland, 2 Butler, 3 Notre Dame, 4 Marquette
6 Seeds-1 Duke, 2 Winthrop, 3 BYU, 4 Virginia
Old 03-11-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winthrop isn't a 6 seed IMO.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i was looking at some stats on I saw that brandon wright has never taken a college 3pointer. Is he a bad shooter? And how do you think NBA scouts will view this.?
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I had a hard time choosing the 6 seeds, I almost cut it off at 5.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

jagsfreak27 needs more cowbell.

Were'a startin up Im hopeing for a 5 seed for Duke

Jags:8-8
Duke B-Ball:22-10
Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
jagsfreak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfreak27 View Post
Were'a startin up Im hopeing for a 5 seed for Duke
You're on crack. They should be getting a 7 or 8, possibly 9 IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They did get lucky. That was an incredibly lucky shot. Saying that isn't classess at all. He threw the ball up off balance and it banked off the top of the backboard. If that's not lucky I don't know what is.

Not to mention that they completely ****** up the clock near the end. Had they started it on time, it's unlikely they would have had the time to make that play.
He was trying to make the bucket and he made it. No need to blame it on luck. It was a good shot.

I agree with the clock, they had good reason to get angry with that, but I have never seen a coach blame a loss on luck in my life.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Seeding

1 Seeds-1OSU, 2 Florida, 3 UNC, 4Kansas
2 Seeds-1 UCLA, 2 Wisconsin, 3 Memphis, 4 Texas A&M
3 Seeds-1 Georgetown, 2 Washington State, 3 Southern Illinois, 4 Nevada
4 Seeds-1 Louisville, 2 Oregon, 3 Pitt, 4 Texas
5 Seeds-1 Maryland, 2 Butler, 3 Notre Dame, 4 Marquette
6 Seeds-1 Duke, 2 Winthrop, 3 BYU, 4 Virginia
Wazzu won't get a higher seed than Oregon.
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Niether is Duke. I'd give them a 7. I'll go with 7th in the South.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-11-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

yeah yeah we know

4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida Number 1 Overall?!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
He was trying to make the bucket and he made it. No need to blame it on luck. It was a good shot.

I agree with the clock, they had good reason to get angry with that, but I have never seen a coach blame a loss on luck in my life.

Me niether, i don't know what self-respecting coach would do thay
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
You're on crack. They should be getting a 7 or 8, possibly 9 IMO.
Were Duke see there

4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The South?!?! What the funk!?!?!

TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Jayhawks with a number one! ******* right!

they get smoked.

bearsfan_51
Legend

Ohio State got jobbed. Why not switch Florida and Ohio State and make both their fans happier?

Old 03-11-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

I dont care clarke

4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
Old 03-11-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Actually there is. They are on the bubble for sure. But I agree that they deserve to be in over a lot of the others.
I'm glad the consensus is that we should be in over the other teams. Makes me feel a bit better.

Like I said, be glad you're not with me right now if we don't make it. Because stuff will be thrown and I'll use every word in the book.

That and Lunardi will get a nice letter from me, haha. Nah I won't do that. Just give us this bid man, just one thing go right this season, pleeeaaaaseee!!

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

Oh the tension

4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
Old 03-11-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Were Duke see there
So you'e saying just b/c you're Duke you should get a high seed? Yep, that's why I hate most Dookie fans.

Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Gotta love coach Kommercial.

they get smoked.

Old 03-11-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
So you'e saying just b/c you're Duke you should get a high seed? Yep, that's why I hate most Dookie fans.
We have rights to be a lil bit snobbish

4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
Old 03-11-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

Yeah Coach K commerical

4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
Old 03-11-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
We have rights to be a lil bit snobbish
No you don't, not this year. I hate cocky fans.

Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Perdue in.